alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
Delivery was a nightmare. We paid for priority shipping and it has taken almost a month to get our cover. They refunded the priority shipping but should really make it known in large print that it could take up to a month to receive your cover. Absolutely ridiculous. We will see if the cover is worth it.
I apologize for the delay, we were a bit behind as this is the busiest month of the year for us. We did apologize and refund your entire shipping amount in the hope that it would satisfy the delay. Unfortunately it looks like that was not enough to satisfy you and we apologize. Should you order from us again we will do our best to meet your expectations.
I ordered 7 covers for my patio furniture. The 4 captain chairs and love seat fit perfectly. However both sectionals they made were too long and droop onto the ground which collect a lot of debris. And one sectional they reversed the pattern completely. They did replace the one sectional that they made the mistake on but I really had to hound them about it. When they made the new sectional cover I requested that they make it shorter so that it wouldn't droop onto the ground even though I used all their measuring parameters that are on their website. I finally got the replacement cover after about 2 months and disappointingly it was too long again. They ignored my request and made it as long as the first one. I have tried contacting them via email and phone and no one has responded to my messages. Very disappointing.
Hi Steve. We are happy to hear that some of your covers are of great fit and quality. We do apologize for the oversight with the new covers and want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. We are looking at your order internally to see where any mis-communication might have been. With that being said, you can contact me personally so that we can find a resolution that will make you satisfied with your purchase as that is the ultimate goal. matt@alcoovers.com
I really was impressed with the ordering process which said delivery could take 10-12 days. I made the order in 10/1 and I have not heard anything since except the request for a review. I really would like to know when the cover is going to arrive.
Hi James. We are sorry to see that you are dis-satisfied with the cover delivery time window. I am personally looking into the status of your order and will be in touch ASAP.
Ordered a custom cover for a water softner to be installed in Arizona outside home. Took the order and communication about cover estimate and quote were good till the order is placed. After order is placed and billed to CC, no communication whatsoever. Even if you ask status, there were one liner response per week saying order is in progress. Even after expressing equipment is outside facing extreme weather conditions, there is no courtesy or response whatsoever to update customer or to ship the order. Although review are good about final product, communication is horrible and by the time you are waiting, there is more options to go to a local hardware/home store and get a decent cover
Hello,
We apologize for the lack of communication and appreciate the feedback. We have in fact had a few issues with a phone provider and "missing" calls like yours and are actively working on resolving them. You can email Oliver directly as he runs the order update department. His email is oliver@alcocovers.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
They sent me a text message at 5am asking for this ordering process review :-/
We apologize if the text came through at such an early hour. Occasionally, there are minor delays on these going through for various reasons
I placed an order on 8/3 where it indicate the item would be produced and shipped in 8-10 days. On 8/7 I was notified there would then be an additional 8 bus days for production, 1 day to pack and 3-4 to ship. I have followed up and gotten 1 excuse after another after being told that it was sitting there waiting for the shipper to pick up. Today is 8/23, it has been 15 Business Days and 20 Calendar Days and I haven't had a response back. Our new furniture has now completely faded in the sun...being told I cannot cancel or get a refund because they "are too busy" this summer. I'm happy business is good, but my experience has not been. Buyer beware before you order that they are not meeting their own estimates. I now ordered from another company and received those within this week.
Hi Mary,
I apologize for the delay on your order. We did unfortunately have our shipper lose a few hundred orders which caused a backlog of communication issues and delays on our end but the answers that you received are not acceptable. I am personally looking into the issues with your order. We appreciate your input and promise to do better next time Please feel free to contact me personally if you still have unresolved issues. matt@alcocovers.com
I received the cover and it certainly fits and fits well. The issue I have is that after the order, I never received the shipping data I was promised. I thought this was a US company. The Labor is Chinese. I would not have bought it had I known that.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.25 based on 125 reviews