alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
The online ordering process was easy for me to use, and the order came as I specified (all though the processing time and actual delivery took longer than anticipated). The covers have been outside in rain, snow, ice and our usual cold winter temperatures, and appear to be holding wood well.
I recently used ALCO for the first time to procure a custom rack cover needed to keep some infrequently used items clean in our manufacturing plant. The first cover was made incorrectly (Velcro splits put on wrong side), but ALCO stood behind their work and replaced the cover without questions. The replacement fit the rack snugly and securely. The quality appears to be very good. Despite the mix-up with the initial delivery, I would not hesitate to use ALCO again in the future.
I would have given 5 stars, but delivery was delayed. I paid for expedited delivery and was reimbursed for the delay. Product is awesome and have recommended to others.
So i retract my statement "SCAM SCAM SCAM" i finally got my covers. I was fairly impressed with the quality. The draw string is a little tough to tighten but all in all im happy and WILL order again
I ordered two custom covers for two outdoor chairs. The fit is perfect and there is no wetness on the chairs. The color was correct and they came undamaged. The shipping time was a little longer then I expected. But that might be typical for custom orders? I would use them again.
My overall experience with the company was positive. They missed the initial promise date or they would have been given 5 stars. However, they did free expedited shipping when it was available and followed up with me afterwards. I have to say the cover itself is amazing! I got it custom made (not cheap) but was totally worth it. Fits perfectly and I can tell that is is made so well it will last for years. This is a HUGE angled couch and could find nothing to fit it. And this one is absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend the covers.
We have a hex shaped fire pit and all commercially available covers didn’t fit the dimensions. We went to Alco with their online simple to use order form, added specific dimensions, picked material and details and when received it fit perfectly and is of great quality. Should withstand all the elements of nature for years to come
Easy ordering system. I like the idea that you are able to attach photos of the items that covers are being made for.
We ordered a custom cover and it works great. Excellent craftsmanship, material, and fit. Took a little longer to received than advertised, but overall good experience.
Awaiting ordered cover Ordering via computer was fairly easy.
So far so good
The ordering process was fairly easy. There was one hiccup in that after completing all the measurements and other selections the only thing to show up in my cart were the add-ons. I re-did the whole thing, all my information was still there, added to cart and removed the order for just the add-ons. Otherwise, it would be a five star review.
The covers look great!
directions for dimensions are easy. the website does freeze periodically when trying to add an item to the cart, making you go back through the dimension inputs.
the person assisting me on chat was very helpful and patience! Hopefully the fire pit cover will fit!
alcocovers.com is rated 4.48 based on 225 reviews