alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
I ordered my L-shaped outdoor patio cover back in May. I did exactly what I wanted it to do which was keep my set dry. We also have spruce trees close which constantly are leaving needles and sap all over everything and hard to clean afterwards. The cover protected it from that and had no trouble standing up to our high winds. For the price I would highly recommend these covers.
Great products. Horrible customer service. They could not complete my order that was promised in two weeks. Ended up being two months. I would call and email and get told two different things by two different people and neither would follow through. My patio furniture covers are great (why my review is rated as high as it is) but my air curtain came up short of expectations. I was shipped a 10' air curtain with 8' of mounting track. I subtracted the 3" (height) from my order based on the websites recommendations for my type of mounting and they took off an additional 3" so now my curtain is not serving it's intended purpose. I have to stack 2x4's under I to use it. Very disappointed.
Order confirmed and payment 2/17 it's now 2/22 nothing yet also shipping cost too high 18.99 for a small cover
Hi Terry! We appreciate your feedback and your purchase. If you built your order and paid online online, the online confirmation is the only confirmation that you will receive. You can always contact during business hours for updates or questions.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.25 based on 130 reviews