alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
We received our covers from Alco and they are GERAT!! Very strong and durable! The customer service has also been superior!
I recently used ALCO for the first time to procure a custom rack cover needed to keep some infrequently used items clean in our manufacturing plant. The first cover was made incorrectly (Velcro splits put on wrong side), but ALCO stood behind their work and replaced the cover without questions. The replacement fit the rack snugly and securely. The quality appears to be very good. Despite the mix-up with the initial delivery, I would not hesitate to use ALCO again in the future.
After recently purchasing 4 custom sized covers for our new deck furniture from Alco, I have two observations. First, the covers took significantly longer to be delivered than indicated on the website when ordering. Perhaps this is due to them being shipped from India leading me to assume they were manufactured offshore. More seriously, during recent rains here in San Francisco all four covers leaked. Two chairs and a sofa all had water on their cushions and the table had as much water under the cover surface as was on top, which was a lot. I have communicated with Alco about the waterproof failure of all my covers and will revise my review if I receive a satisfactory and timely solution. Pending that, based on my experience of a 100% failure rate, proceed with caution.
Hi Chuck,
You are absolutely correct in being unhappy with your cover leaking. These are heavy duty covers that should not leak. With that being said, we do have issues from time to time for different reasons and do warranty against this type of failure. Please reach out to me directly and I will personally investigate this and find a solution that you are satisfied with.

@alcocovers.com
After going through several patio furniture covers that I bought at big box stores that didn't last long, I wanted something that was sturdier. These cover seems to be as advertised. It is durable and fits exactly as it should. I love the custom fit as it makes it much easier to secure it in strong winds. So far so go. I've had it for approximately 6 months.
I would have given 5 stars, but delivery was delayed. I paid for expedited delivery and was reimbursed for the delay. Product is awesome and have recommended to others.
The cover is as sturdy and well built as advertised. It fit perfectly over our fire pit and cinched up snugly at the bottom. Will definitely keep the snow and elements out.
I ordered a custom cover for my firepit. It fits like a glove. Great quality. Highly recommend Alco Covers. Thank you
Cover was custom cut to fit an irregular shaped couch. Cover for perfect on first try. Only took 10-15 minutes to upload dimensions online during the order. Cover has lasted a year and seems pretty durable.
Great covers. I have ordered covers from Alco twice now and they are well made and fit exactly to my measurements. The heavy duty fabric is excellent to cover my patio furniture. I have been extremely pleased with the covers I have received and would recommend them to anyone.
ordered online and, even though I waited a little over two weeks, because it was a custom order, it fit like a glove. the material is All-weather for sure. Ordered with a zipper and it is not a cheap plastic zipper. The whole thing is a quality item. Thanks Also..
So i retract my statement "SCAM SCAM SCAM" i finally got my covers. I was fairly impressed with the quality. The draw string is a little tough to tighten but all in all im happy and WILL order again
The great custom fit and cut out for umbrella on our table cover made of sturdy material with velcro closing makes it a functional item well worth some extra wait time for delivery. We will definitely order from them again if we need other covers and recommend them to friends.
I was not able to find any outdoor covers for our new patio table. it was tall and long rectangle shape, Alco Covers made my custom one and the rubber looking material it is made out of is awesome. Took a little longer to make but definitely worth it. It fits perfect and quality is great, and color choices too. And now I'm going to get one for our fire pit and other items, thanks!
The only bad thing I can say is that it took quite a long time to produce my cover. Even longer than they said it would. However, once I did receive it, it was made to my specs and of very good quality. It is only on it's first year being outside but so far it has performed beautifully. I would have no problem having other covers made by this company. Craftsmanship is second to none.
Love my custom fire pit cover. Had to choose a thinner mil because of the color I wanted, but was pleasantly surprised at the thickness and durability of the cover. Fits the fire pit perfectly. Would definitely order from Alco again.
When I received my custom cover for my outdoor grill table I was blown away. Especially these days with cheaply made products (but not necessarily cheaply priced) I could not believe the quality of the materials this is made with. It's at least twice as good and durable feeling as my best Weber grill cover which costs nearly the same. It fits perfectly, it has vents, it's the heavier winter material. It looks like it's going to last forever. Thanks!
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!
Please contact us and let us know how we can help. I believe that you posted a second, positive review after this when your issues were resolved.
I ordered covers 1 month ago My credit card was already charged and I have not received my order yet (was supposed to be 2 weeks). I have called, e-mailed , and used the Live Chat - nobody gets back to me. Very poor operation, will not recommend to anyone. This review is zero stars.
We wanted to reach out to apologize for any delay and also to see if your covers arrived. If you need further assistance, please contact me personally and I will look into your issue. matt@alcocovers.com
The ALCO patio furniture covers we ordered fit perfectly and are of highest quality in construction and appearance. What they advertise is what they sell.
AlCovers.com saved the day TWICE for us. My first order had a measurement mistake on my part and they were so gracious to help me re-order - all without making me feel silly. I’ve been so appreciative of their customer service, professionalism and more importantly ... their product. A++++
alcocovers.com is rated 4.26 based on 142 reviews