alcocovers.com Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"We ordered a cover for our outdoor sectional and it fit absolutely perfect. The quality is amazing and will last for years to come. We loved it so much we ended ordering 5 additional covers (dining set, 2 captains chairs / ottomans, heater and lounge chairs). So happy we discovered Alco Covers!"
"Awesome cover !! Craftsmanship is stellar, will recommend this guys to everyone , great job !! Good service and easy to follow instruction on line thank you guys!!"
"We received our new covers today. We love them and fit like a glove. I would highly recommend these covers. VERY VERY HAPPY."
"Sadly, I’ve had the same experience as Peter James only I’ve been waiting since September 19!!! Emailed them... no response... called them 15 times always getting a woman’s voicemail. Left a message... still no response. They sure were quick to take my money yet I have no idea when or IF I’ll ever get this custom cover"
"I really was impressed with the ordering process which said delivery could take 10-12 days. I made the order in 10/1 and I have not heard anything since except the request for a review. I really would like to know when the cover is going to arrive."
"We ordered a cover for our fire pit to protect the stainless steel burner from the rain and weather. It works great and fits like a glove and the quality of the material is very durable! Would highly recommend Alcocovers!"
"We were looking for a storage situation for all of our patio cushions during our wet season, (brief though it is), and we looked at storage boxes that just took up too much space outside. So we figured that if we laid all of the cushions on the patio love seat and got a custom made cover to fit over everything it would be a good solution. We received the cover a few weeks later and it fits perfectly, problem solved and the green plastic material is heavy and durable and well constructed!"
"Quality superb, fast turn around time. Fits precise."
"Ordered a custom cover for a water softner to be installed in Arizona outside home. Took the order and communication about cover estimate and quote were good till the order is placed. After order is placed and billed to CC, no communication whatsoever. Even if you ask status, there were one liner response per week saying order is in progress. Even after expressing equipment is outside facing extreme weather conditions, there is no courtesy or response whatsoever to update customer or to ship the order. Although review are good about final product, communication is horrible and by the time you are waiting, there is more options to go to a local hardware/home store and get a decent cover"
"Workmanship is spot on. Fit the table like a glove. Impressed with the obvious durability if the material and workmanship. Ordered a second cover. Sound customer service and relationship. Highly recommend Alcovers."
"We ordered a cover for a large, custom built fire table - so this was not a standard size, yet the cover is a perfect fit! We also ordered a cover for our built-in grill. It would have been easier to order the cover offered by the grill manufacturer, but this cover had a better warranty, is higher quality & looks much better. The quality on both is very high."
"Ordered a custom made cover for my fire pit. Quality and fit were, better than price indicated. I had no expectation of delivery time. Will order additional pieces for other furniture as soon as I can motivate myself to take measurements."
"Great fit and excellent quality, better then expected. Would recommend this for your cover needs"
"We ordered a custom cover for our outside fire pit on the website. Very easy to offer and the cover fits perfectly and is very high quality. Excellent experience."
"We are happy with our custom made fire pit cover. The quality of the material was great and it fits our fire pit very well. Thanks"
"Thank you Alcocovers. What I ordered fit perfect..... I will order again any time I need something...."
"I purchased a custom cover for my outdoor bar and it was exactly what I wanted. Measurements were right on. It’s durable, attractive looking and I love it. Arrived on time as promised. Would definitely buy again."
"Our custom made cover was better than expected. It fit perfectly and made of very durable material. It has kept our outdoor couch and cushions clean and dry. We are very happy with our purchase."
"Overall I'm very happy with my order. The ordering process was easy and the final product fits like a glove. Customer service was friendly when I had a question. This product will take a while to get to you since it's being custom made, but that's the trade-off when you're looking for the right fit. Would order from Alco again."
"The heavy duty covers fit perfectly. I followed the easy directions for measuring the furniture. I was still a bit concerned because the furniture is somewhat oddly shaped but the covers fit snugly. I could not ask for a better quality product."
alcocovers.com is rated 4.28 based on 107 reviews