alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
The staff was very helpful when ordering the cover for my large A Frame swing, and they even put up with me changing the dimensions twice. The cover came within 2 weeks faster than the 4 weeks we were told. But all in all very nice people to work with.
Send the correct measurements by using their template and you will get a quality cover. Be patient as your cover is custom made. It will take a few weeks but is worth the wait. Customer service went above and beyond to be sure the measurements I sent were correct since I had a custom-made porch swing with features you don't normally see on a traditional porch swing.
It was great not having to order from Communist China. The craftsmanship and accuracy of the fit was perfect on our patio firepit. Heavy duty materials and strong seams likely mean the cover will outlast the firepit!
I had them make a custom cover for a welder, and it was perfect in every way! It was made, shipped and received in only 3 weeks!
Great support from initial setup to final production. My outddor kitchen cover was an extreme customization. Had 3 different vertical levels, had cutout for refrigerator vent, had pop out in back for low voltage transformer and outlet and had a split for nat gas pipe. Total time: back and forth for all the design, production, and delivery was 7 weeks, 5 of those weeks was the design portion, production and delivery once finalized only took 2 weeks! Cannot recommend enough, actually bought an additional cover for my outdoor TV and will most likely get some for my outdoor furniture.
ALCO built us a Heavy Duty zippered cover for our shop welder. It works great.
Great service and my product was perfect
I had Alco Covers design a special cover for our water softener. What impressed me was their desire to be accurate. They requested pictures and measurements until they knew exactly the dimensions. The cover is high quality. Thanks!
I contacted them to create a cover for our pizza oven. The cover it came with had fallen apart and we needed a new one. I provided them with the measurements as requested and received a new one that is perfect. The quality is superior. I would highly recommend them.
We are an municipal wastewater treatment facility that uses the cover for our polymer filled IBC totes. We are in Florida and the covers seem to handle the Florida weather. They fit perfectly and are easy to peek under the cover to see how much quantity of chemical is remaining.
The cover for our snow blower was pretty complicated, but came out really well. The heavier duty material did not need extra tie downs even with all the wind we had this summer. We have several Alco covers, and have been very pleased with all of them. Thank you for your service. It is first class.
High quality product backed by exceptional customer service. Ordered a custom umbrella cover to replace the inferior cover that came with the umbrella. The team at Alco worked with me to make sure the design was correct before going into production.
Ordered an ODD hexagon cover for my firepit table - it fits perfectly and is heavy gauge vinyl - I couldn't be happier! Well worth the price!
the custom BBQ cover came exactly as designed, very good quality and great communications during the design phase.
Great service, support and quality product !!
Alcocovers has exceeded my expectations. All covers fit like a glove!! Would highly recommend them.
This was a complex cover, 124 x 33 x 40 inches with bumpouts for Green Egg and Blackstone griddle. Just an outstanding cover at a GREAT price.
Worked with the team at Alcocovers.com to get a custom fit for a large ceramic grill with a grill cart. The manufacturer of the grill offered a cover...it was more than twice the cost of the custom fit cover I had custom made! The design team worked with me, back and forth, looking at pictures and dimensions. In the end, I have a great cover for my grill that fits like a glove and will last for years. Highly Recommended!
Did not realize the web site changes the color guide with the gauge. So I ordered blue thinking darker blue and 18 gauge is lighter blue. No worries. Monica was awesome providing sample photos and getting new color instructions out to production. The covers were received early. Every aspect of the covers is correct and they are very well made with high quality material. Look very high end in use which the web photos fail to convey in my opinion.
I order a cover for my fire pit. Well I got it today. It is awesome. It is well made. Heavy duty to last a life time. If I could give a 10 star rating I would. I will tell my friends if they need a cover they need to Oder it from Alcocovers. Thank You Alcocovers for making a high quality cover.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.78 based on 679 reviews