alcocovers.com Reviews

Based on 768 reviews
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
Will give them a 0 star if I could for lack of customer service and clarity in quotes. They get you excited during the original conversations, send you a quote and give you a 2-3 weeks lead time which turns out to be 4-5 weeks as the covers come from Pakistan. They are not clear in the way they quote which makes it hard on newbies when it comes to outdoor covers. Placed a partial order for what I thought were full size covers and received top covers.
Ordered a custom cover, approved the design verbally, and via email, told it was a 2-3 week lead time, a month went by so I emailed and asked about the status of my cover and I was sent back a dwg to approve for production, so it sat for 4 weeks with no movement in the company, no emails, no phone calls, they took my money day 1, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, I would NOT recommend to anyone for anything
Cover works. Somewhat difficult for me to put on, but I think a stronger person would have been able to have accomplished it more easily. My only complaint is that there was a communication issue with emails not being received, but all turned out ok, though cover arrived much later than expected. Company tried to rectify by sending it Fedex. I appreciate their efforts.
Very happy with custom product, delivery time, cost.
Quick turnaround time for a custom cover and the only company I found willing to make a custom one for our L shaped sectional. Ours is a bit unusual since the corner has a pair of 45 degree angles to make the 90 degree turn. The process of taking measurements and working with their team gave a good sense that the cover would be a good fit. Having received it I am happy to say the cover is a perfect fit and it’s clear from the seams that it was a complicated cover to manufacture. We went with the heaviest material they offered and while it might have been a bit of overkill, I’m sure this cover will far outlast the previous one we purchased which had a less durable material at a higher price which we from the store where we purchased the sectional and it did not fit anywhere nearly as well as this one. Only thing perhaps worth noting is the cover is fabricated in/shipped from Afghanistan. So, if you order one, don’t be surprised when you get notifications from DHL saying your package from Afghanistan is arriving soon.
Order seat covers for my tritoon front seats they fit good and and were made very well
Cover was as expected size wise It has gone tru a hurricane and a strong coastal storm in the last 7 weeks with no issues
The cover came in and we were pleasantly surprised. The cover looks and feels of good quality. The price was decent. Overall, we are happy and just placed a second order for another size we need.
Very high quality material and workmanship. The cover was made to my exact specifications and fits perfectly. Very pleased with the product. Will defiantly use this company again. Graham.
I just received my custom cover for my outdoor kitchen. This cover was by no means a a simple cookie cutter cover. While working with Alco we worked together to ensure the measurements were spot on. As a result I got a custom cover that I am pleased with.
I couldn’t keep rodents out of my BBQ . I had a six sided zipped cover made and it works great. This cover is made extremely well , fits perfect and is completely water proof. This company was a pleasure to work with from ordering to delivery. Very satisfied with this product.
Just make sure you know what you need for fit. But keeps water and dust out. Very happy with what I ordered.
Quality seems good, but it would have been great if they wrote the finished size somewhere on the tarp. I bought 5 different sizes and now I have too measure each one to install…..
I had a custom cover made for my small 8'x5' V-nosed enclosed cargo trailer. The cover fit absolutely perfect! The 18 oz vinyl is heavy-duty and waterproof which should hold up well in Michigan winters. Could not be happier!
The first order was not as expected. The color was wrong and the drawstring did not work as well as I was hoping for my BBQ table. I was disappointed. I called Jed at Customer Service hoping I wouldn’t get a lot of push back. Surprisingly, he wanted to make it right. We got the measurements adjusted, the color changed and he suggested a lighter weight for the cover since the weather is not as harsh in Virginia and thought a center slit instead of a drawstring would serve me better for my BBQ table. He even told me to keep the original cover instead of sending it back and thought maybe I would find another purpose for it. They didn’t charge me for the new cover either and that one turned out to be just what I wanted. I was so relieved that this company admitted that they had made a mistake and was able to fix the problem at no charge to me. I will do business with you folks again when I need a custom cover for sure. Thank you.
The product arrived as described. The communicative staff made ordering easy.
The product was correct and I received it on schedule as promised Good quality and thank you
Overall, a great experience. The customer service was excellent and communication with them and their manufacturing group seemed to be very effective. The process of getting the exact measurements was a back-and-forth process that ended up getting the measurement correct. If you need a custom patio grill/smoker cover, I encourage you to consider including Alco in your evaluation of companies to work with.
Great product, made to my specifications! I will definitely be a returning customer!
Excellent material and fits like a glove! I'm very pleased with my outdoor bench cover and I would highly recommend this company for all your covering needs!
alcocovers.com is rated 4.8 based on 768 reviews