alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
We moved to a smaller place with not much storage space. Ideal location was on an open balcony where we put a storage dresser. The ALCO cover was made to custom fit the dimensions and sturdy to weather different seasons. The customer service assisted us professionally. We’ll use ALCO again.
I send measurements for my generator to Alco covers and got a heavy duty cover with perfect fit about a week and a half later.
Very satisfied. Thank You Alco. I'll send you another order soon for my custom BBQ. Gilles.
We had a custom made grill with some pretty odd dimensions. The Alco Team worked with us on getting the right measurements and produced a wonderful grill cover that is absolutely perfect! We are definitely coming back to order an outdoor bar cover. Awesome work!
This has been the poorest excuse for customer service I have ever experienced with any company. I have been involved with internet shopping since 1997 and have never experienced anything like this. The product may be good but don't make a mistake on their "less than descriptive measurement scheme," or you'll get to pay for the product twice. It's never their fault and they don't offer discounts on the reorder. I guess one unhappy customer doesn't do that much damage -- so this was my only option to express displeasure on the way I was treated. FedEx would not be happy knowing they advertise using them to ship and it takes more than a week to go from Florida to Ohio....yea right?!
I was never asked about a return option or offered any sort of credit to reorder. Instead, I get to pay full price for a second cover that was ordered...yea over 2 months ago. I am still waiting for the FedEx man.
I was so happy with the cover I got for my firepit, I thought I would try them for a grill cover. Big mistake. Sadly I will never order from them again.
Hi Maggie,
I would like to apologize for your poor experience with ALCO. We certainly have high expectations and it looks like yours were not met.

I don't have all of the details for your order or experience but if you email me directly we can certainly work with you on a discount for a reorder. We do rely on the customer relaying precise measurements but we also understand that sometimes things just don't work out as planned. We usually try to offer a discount on reorders for these instances so that you can get exactly what you need.

Please feel free to reach out to me with details/issues so we can find a resolution. matt@alcocovers.com
Covers are well made and fit perfectly. We have had them for a while now and they keep our outdoor furniture well protected from the Arizona sun! We would recommend them to friends and family and purchase again.
I ordered one cover so I could see the quality of the fabrication and material and am very impressed. I am ordering additional covers this week!!
I ordered a total of 5 covers (2 for patio tables, 2 for chairs, and also a gas grill cover. All arrived inside the projected delivery timeframe, fit perfectly and are very well made. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the product and ease to place the order.
The cover I ordered was exactly how I hoped it would be. Very durable with many options for tie downs. The elastic on the lower end that I opted for has a snug fit and may never need a tie down, but it's nice to have the added security if needed. Customer service was very helpful also, when I contacted them about delivery. Have already recommended these covers to a friend.
Great Covers
In late April I searched online to find a cover for my chimney style fire pit. I came across ALCO and went into their website. The price seemed right and the quality seemed good so I got the measurements I needed and placed an order. The website said plan on 9-12 days for the order to be made during busy times. My PayPal was charged in April 25th. I have a paper trail of emails and a phone log of calls placed trying to get updates on my order. The website does have a tracking area but let me tell you it is NOT accurate! In earlY JUNE I finally received my order and was excited. Wait till you see what was sent! It looked like a gunney sack! Way to round and long. I was NOT impressed. I called back in and the had me retake the measurements. PLUS I sent a picture from the owners manual with measurements. They confirmed that the original size ordered was correct. I was then told they would would put a rush on it and it would take 3 weeks! Again not sure what happened to the 9-12 days when busy. So I continued to check on progress and was told that the second one that was made “didn’t pass inspection” and they needed to start a THIRD cover! Well today 2 1/2 months later the cover came. I could only HOPE the third one was the right one. It was. Although it wasn’t quite as fitted as I pictured it to be at least it wasn’t a gunney sack. I emailed the original guy that over sees production and told him I received it and thanked him for his help. I then emailed the guy that chimes in on ALL the negativity on this site that people post. I told him I received the cover and I was satisfied and then asked him what they were going to do for the multiple errors, the longevity of the order, the time it took to email and call for 2 1/2 months. He so GRACIOUSLY offered a ten percent discount (10.00) or a $40 credit toward buying something else! Like I would really go they this again. I graciously told him thanks but NO thanks for the offer. I also said I would get more pleasure telling my horror story about ALCO covers publicly. I learned a hard lesson not reading the reviews before ordering. Although there are many positive reviews there are plenty of negative stories too. Buyers beware! This site asks if you want to leave pictures. I was unable too. Check them out though on their Facebook review site.
Hi Mealnie,
I just wanted to take a moment to publicly reply to your review here. We do owe you an apology for the delays on your orders. We have had issues with staff family members being sick and we have prioritized their health which has caused some absence here at ALCO and because of this caused some communication and production delays. With that being said, the quality of your product is always our first priority.

Our first shipment to you was completed to the specs that we were given. It appears that that first item was not to your satisfaction so we made a new cover free of charge for you and let you keep the first one. Despite our best efforts it appears that you also did not like the fit or look of the second cover either. You contacted us asking for a discount and during a flurry of exchanges decided to post this review before we could actually settle on any specifics.

I sincerely apologize for the delays and also that you are unhappy with both covers made for you. Furthermore, I would still be happy to finish our discussion about how to properly compensate your troubles to your satisfaction. I post this reply here because you took the time to spell out the details and we wanted to apologize and also to clarify the details.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to finish our discussion. matt@alcocovers.com
It's been two almost months since I placed my order. Still hasn't even shipped. No one responds to emails or phone calls. Guess they stole my money.
Hello,
Sorry for the delays. Covid did present some challenges for us and we do apologize for this. Your package has shipped and you should see it in about a week.
Love my custom made outdoor chair and side table covers. This is what all companies should aspire to offer. Material is heavy, side vents allow it to breath, retention straps with buckles are perfect. I have one idea that would make it even more perfect. Service was fast.. like 7 or 8 days for custom order.... outstanding. Next I'll get the firepit cover made.
Doesn't cost much more than the cheesy ones that get at the big box stores either.... no brainer here, buy them!
We could not find a cover for our new sectional. Nothing would fit. I found ALCO , and we are delighted with the custom fit. We later purchased another cover for a new chair. Recommend ALCO to daughter in law. And friends.
I never received my item.I will never purchase anything from this company again.I will let my friends know not to purchase anything either
We received and processed your order on 6-20 and this is scheduled to ship on 7-18. Sorry for any delays
I have an expensive wooden BBQ table and needed a cover for it. Alco was the only company I could find that had easy to use custom dimensions orders. Been using my cover for 6 months now. The quality is great. I recommend them.
Be aware they quote that they are running 3 weeks on shipping due to COVID. It is taking almost 6 weeks. Placed an order on 6/10 and am being told it will not ship for another 10 days from now. Truly disappointed, if they had good customer service they would give a discount of some sort or send an email update. I am also unable to track my order on their website with my PO.
Yes we are running a bit behind due to COVID. Some of these factors are out of our control and we do appreciate your patience. With that being said, we truly apologize for any delay and for any issue you are having tracking your order.

Your order is scheduled to ship by the end of the week.

Please reach out to me personally so that we can make this right for you. matt@alcocovers.com
I called about my order 2 times and emailed them. No response. Even tried live chat and it disconnected. I think I got scammed. Buyer beware. They took my $246 dollars and I have no product and no word since my June 16th order.
Hi David,
I apologize for the delay in replies. You can always check your order status here: https://alcocovers.com/knowledge-base/track-your-order/

Your order is scheduled to ship on 7-18. If you have any other issues please feel free to reach out to us and we will reply ASAP
The covers are perfectly made and fit is perfect as well. Communication with the staff regarding delivery was inconsistent but everyone was extremely polite. The product was somewhat pricey but consistent with the quality and workmanship. I would recommend Alco Covers for what should be a lasting quality product.
My wife and I are in love with this cover. We had it made to protect our glass patio table and leather dining chairs both from the hot sun and of course the winter weather.

The quality of the material is great as is the workmanship overall and the fit is excellent.

I can recommend Alco custom covers to anyone needing a custom fit cover.
I love my cover, it is fantastic! It fit great and the quality of the material and zipper is really well done. (I went with the thicker fabric). I love not having to worry about my table getting faded and weathered. I will definitely order from them again for any other future needs.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.35 based on 296 reviews