alcocovers.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy

"What a great find this company was! Put in my custom dimensions on their site and just received this beautiful fire pit cover! Outstanding quality, and great communication regarding shipment time. Extremely pleased with this company and their product! Thank you!"
"Great cover for my home made octagon table, made to my measurements, fit is perfect. Material is heavyweight should last for years. Very happy with this purchase."
"These custom covers are very well made. The turn around time is quick! I ordered only one for my outdoor table and chairs to check the quality before I invested for all my outdoor furniture. It was awesome! So I just ordered a round sofa cover, 2 lounger covers, 2 small tables and 2 ottomans! Worth the investment to protect my expensive outdoor furniture from the elements. Highly recommend!"
alcocovers.com is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews