alcocovers.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"The ordering process was fairly easy. There was one hiccup in that after completing all the measurements and other selections the only thing to show up in my cart were the add-ons. I re-did the whole thing, all my information was still there, added to cart and removed the order for just the add-ons. Otherwise, it would be a five star review."
"Extremely easy to order. I have never seen anything like it. I can’t wait to get the final product."
"Super simple to order on the website!"
"ordered 3 covers for my Gerber GS 750 plotters they were awesome quality and on time delivery."
"Ordered ALCO cover for outdoor L shaped patio sofa. Was very easy to measure dimensions based on model on ALCO website. Order fulfilled quickly. Quality and fit exceeded expectations. Highly recommend."
"Very easy and smooth to place an order."
"Very easy process"
"The covers look great!"
"Great Product"
"Great awesome. Thanks"
"So far the experience has been very positive. The ordering process is very user-friendly and the options for custom covers are extensive, making it easier to get exactly what you need of should have to cover your outdoor furniture. I am looking forward to the finished products!"
"Haven’t received product yet but the customer service regarding any questions has been great"
"Very easy to order. Let you know how fast and how they turn out."
"We are very happy with our cover for our outdoor sectional! The ordering process was really convenient, and the cover fits perfectly! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to protect their outdoor furniture."
"ZERO STARS DO NOT ORDER. I would give you zero stars but that's not an option. Terrible service. Unresponsive. Order over a month late, only partial order received without any resolution. Don't waste your time. I regret trying to use a custom services as I thought it would be better. Don't do it. There is nothing custom about this service except the it's unique in that it's so poor. Only wish I had read the other review as this is consistently terrible with this company."
"ordered a cover on May 19th still do not have the cover that was ordered was told it would be shipped on June 24th well over the 10 to 12 days turn around time"
"Excellent support to insure you get the custom fit you need"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE. They do not ship products as promised in the order form. They take your money and sit on it while you are sitting with no product. A product promised in two weeks arrives seven weeks later. TERRIBLE!"
"Our service from Alco was excellent. Questions were answered promptly by email and phone before we ordered, the order arrived in the timeframe promised, the material is of high quality and the fit is exact. The product and service was as advertised!"
alcocovers.com is rated 4.26 based on 39 reviews