alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
I love the custom covers for my wooden spool tables. They are constructed with superb quality material and fit perfectly. I would recommend this store to family and friends because they provide expert workmanship. Can't find that quality at big box stores. It exceeded my expectations. Staff are friendly and extremely patient.
Monica gets 7 stars, for being patient with us, she answered all our questions and guided us to select the right cover for our custom grill and custom fire pit.
Received both covers exactly as Monica had prompted.Quality service oblong with quality product.
We probably called Monica 15 times and each time a smile and pleasantness was awaiting us.
Perfect product with perfect service! I’m completely happy with my cover. It was easy to make the required measurements and the staff was very detailed and professional. The entire process was quick and easy, from ordering to receipt of the product. Quality is outstanding (we ordered the thicker option for longer preservation in harsh temperatures and rain). Best of all we found the price very reasonable. Order one today; you won’t regret it!
TL;DR Poor communication and customer service. Ordered custom cover that took 8 weeks initially, was not correct, took another 9 weeks for the replacement that was even worse than the first. Still no response on how they are going to fix this. Look elsewhere for your custom cover needs, stay away from Alco Covers for your custom cover needs.

The TL;DR says it all, but this is my experience with Alco, just stay away!!!

I purchased an outdoor sectional with fire pit but without covers, I needed something to protect them from the harsh Colorado elements. I found Alco Covers who had a sectional option just like mine, with a curved back. I reached out to see if they could incorporate the covers, I was going to order for my end tables into the sectional. The design team was great and said they could make it happen, so I go to work measuring every detail, triple checking it, and sent them off for my custom covers.

Now comes the one-star part of the experience. Initially they said two weeks for the cover, after four weeks I reached out for an update as I know everyone at that time was backed up due to COVID. I received an apologetic response stating they were backed up from COVID and it would be next week. When I did not hear from them the next week I reached out again for an update and got the same apologetic response and pushed the delivery to the following week. This happened for four more weeks and took eight weeks to finally receive the order. I am understanding of the COVID situation, I just wish they would have been upfront with how long it was going to take.

The fire pit cover fit perfectly (it is a 3ft cube), but my custom sectional cover was a disaster. It did not include the customization to incorporate the end tables, nor did it fit properly. The lengths were correct so I could get it over the sectional, but none of the detailed measurements were accounted for. The back was the correct height, but the front was the same height so when I put it on there was an extra two feet of cover lying on the ground to collect water and dust.

Obviously not receiving what I ordered I reached out to fix it. The communication to rectify the situation was very poor, with emails getting no response and having to follow up multiple times. They said they would send a new one but needed me to send the old one back first. Seeing how long the first order took I was not going to let my furniture go uncovered for any longer so I pushed and they finally agreed to allow me to send the mistaken cover back after receiving the replacement.

The replacement cover had the same over promise and under delivery and took nine weeks. When it finally arrived, it was even worse than the first cover. It had no customization as ordered and was not even a cover for a sectional. I have no idea what it is for seeing that my measurements and pictures were on the packing slip.

I reached out letting them know the mistake on this cover too and have not received a response yet. Just terrible customer service. I would definitely stay away if you are considering them for custom anything.
We have a curved sectional that needed a cover to protect the cushions and ALCO delivered perfectly. I used the easy to follow measurement guide and it fits great. The material is very durable yet easy to remove when needed. We are very pleased.
Their custom design work was great - I sent them some photos of the furniture needing a cover and we had a well communicated back and forth about measurements for the cover. very reassuring. and the gray material we've gone feels like high quality.
We recently had benches that are attached to our deck refinished. WE live in Colorado where we have severe winter weather and blistering sun at 7000 feet elevation in summer. We were looking for covers for the benches. Since the benches were custom made nothing on the market would work. ALCO was able to take our measurements and make perfect covers that are UV and waterproof protected. Good work!
The best by far, custom fit to size and I sent and photos of grills also. Material is top of line. Order arrived early.
We own 5 BBQ'S will be ordering for the last 3 we need.
We have ordered custom covers for our outdoor pallets racks and everything arrived as described. There was delayed do to Covid but the product is fantastic.
Ordered several custom covers. Very well made.
We recently purchased a large custom cover from ALCO Custom Covers and we absolutely love it. We have messed with tarps and straps to cover our freight container for years and the ALCO cover saves us a ton of time....we drop the cover on, zip it up, cinch the built in bottom straps and hit the road. Wish we'd have found out about ALCO a LONG time ago. Great quality and looks amazing.
Very well made, quality materials and excellent fit. Very pleased.
It took week's to get our cover made.
I send measurement's after measurements
The cover arrived and it did not fit right around our tall faucet.
The faucet pulls the 2 burner cover to the right so it doesn't fit.
I know custom covers are not refundable...lesson learned.
Customer service was great during the process.
Great quality cover. I opted for the heavy duty cover for my Husky toolbox my wife made me get for my BBQ area...fits great...Very please with the custom cover.
Great quality cover. I opted for the 18 oz heavy duty cover for my Husky toolbox my wife made me get for my BBQ area...fits great...Very please with the custom cover.
I am so happy with my ALCO covers! I invested a lot of money to buy some new outdoor furniture and a propane fire table this summer. As the end of summer neared I began to worry about keeping it safe so I ordered covers for all the pieces. They fit perfectly, keep my furniture protected, and came just in time before the rains. Thank you!!
Very nicely made, durable custom fire pit cover. Very happy with quality of material and fitment. Highly recommended. Great customer service.
I have ordered 3 different custom covers from Alco and their products are absolutely precision perfect and made to last. Their customer service is so excellent and always available for questions and worries. I have asked them to make covers for some strangely shaped items and they have never let me down. I am sending my thanks to Monica and all the crew.
Val Gordon
Came out amazing and fits perfect. Quality material and super easy to clean. Will use them again for other projects.
We ordered the couch cover and an ottoman cover. The couch cover was delivered in a box wrapped in clear wrap. No ottoman cover. It took some time and many calls and emails over a few weeks but the ottoman cover was shipped and fits very nicely. The covers are very well made and seem very durable. The slow response on customer service is the only complaint. The issue was finally resolved to my satisfaction.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.66 based on 371 reviews