alcocovers.com Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I ordered a cover for my outdoor daybed on March 6. After calling and emailing I finally received a cover a month later that was the wrong color and the wrong size. Still waiting to hear when my new cover will be shipped. Have had to follow up with an 2 emails and a phone call and I still haven’t gotten a response. Over 2 months out now. Worst customer service ever."
"I need a cover for an old Miller Bobcat and could not find one. I am glad that I found ALCO Covers' website. It was easy to select the materials and enter the dimensions. They provided fast service and a very high quality product."
"I found ALCO Custom Covers while searching for a company that could make custom outdoor covers for our patio kitchen. I was able to adapt one one their chair templates to the odd dimensions of our new stove and food-prep wire rack shelf unit. I measured carefully and ordered the two covers. When the covers arrived, I put them on and they fit just right! (I sent photos to ALCO). I will definitely use ALCO again for any other outdoor protective covers needed!"
"We have used and recommended Alco covers for a variety of things! From salt spreader covers to outdoor fire pit covers, we have had nothing less than a great experience each time and our customers who we refer to them all say the same. All of the custom covers are a perfect fit! Great quality product for a fair price and speedy service! 5 star!! Scovill’s Landscape Contractors Cromwell, CT"
"Ordered custom cover for patio table fit perfect and the quality was great exceeded my expectations, will be ordering from this company again"
"Best cover I've seen on the market. Fit perfectly over or firetable. Great quality & price. Shipped really fast. Excellent company to work with."
"solid product. quick manufacture and delivery"
"They did wonderful job. We never had such a good cover."
"Thanks for the great covers! You guys did an amazing job. They look great and fit perfectly on our patio furniture. Your customer service was very helpful too. Your live chat was easy to use. I will order again from you guys! Thanks again"
"Great company and product"
"I received the cover and it certainly fits and fits well. The issue I have is that after the order, I never received the shipping data I was promised. I thought this was a US company. The Labor is Chinese. I would not have bought it had I known that."
"Customer service is horrible, if you can get anyone. After 3 weeks of no communication I reached out for status on my order and was told my order shipped and was provided tracking numbers. The tracking numbers show labels were printed a week ago, but my order was never shipped. It's a week later after they "shipped" and I still can't get a straight answer, for the last 3 days I've been told just to wait longer or they are checking with UPS. No need, UPS clearly says they never got the package. Seems all the people providing customer service are virtual employees with no ability to actually solve a problem. I left a voice mail, no return call. Called again the next day selected sales option was told I would get a email back that day, no email. Chat.. Useless offered no info and told me to basically just keep waiting."
"directions for dimensions are easy. the website does freeze periodically when trying to add an item to the cart, making you go back through the dimension inputs."
"the person assisting me on chat was very helpful and patience! Hopefully the fire pit cover will fit!"
"Order confirmed and payment 2/17 it's now 2/22 nothing yet also shipping cost too high 18.99 for a small cover"
Hi Terry! We appreciate your feedback and your purchase. If you built your order and paid online online, the online confirmation is the only confirmation that you will receive. You can always contact during business hours for updates or questions.
"What a great find this company was! Put in my custom dimensions on their site and just received this beautiful fire pit cover! Outstanding quality, and great communication regarding shipment time. Extremely pleased with this company and their product! Thank you!"
Hi Casey. We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.
"Great cover for my home made octagon table, made to my measurements, fit is perfect. Material is heavyweight should last for years. Very happy with this purchase."
Hi William. We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.
"These custom covers are very well made. The turn around time is quick! I ordered only one for my outdoor table and chairs to check the quality before I invested for all my outdoor furniture. It was awesome! So I just ordered a round sofa cover, 2 lounger covers, 2 small tables and 2 ottomans! Worth the investment to protect my expensive outdoor furniture from the elements. Highly recommend!"
Hi Cheryl. We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.17 based on 18 reviews