alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
Customer service is horrible, if you can get anyone. After 3 weeks of no communication I reached out for status on my order and was told my order shipped and was provided tracking numbers. The tracking numbers show labels were printed a week ago, but my order was never shipped. It's a week later after they "shipped" and I still can't get a straight answer, for the last 3 days I've been told just to wait longer or they are checking with UPS. No need, UPS clearly says they never got the package. Seems all the people providing customer service are virtual employees with no ability to actually solve a problem. I left a voice mail, no return call. Called again the next day selected sales option was told I would get a email back that day, no email. Chat.. Useless offered no info and told me to basically just keep waiting.
The cover is awesome! Excellently constructed, durable, and fits my outdoor sofa like a glove! I followed their website advice and sent in exact measurements, and it is perfect. Boston gets a lot of nasty weather in the Winter but this cover is up for the challenge!
Super product. They fit my two chairs perfectly. Have been thru four snowstorms and one ice storm. No sags or discoloration. Make sure you measure correctly because they will cut the covers exactly as requested.
Previously I purchased standard covers. None lasted and were ill fitting. ALCO covers are exceptional. If you measure correctly, the fit is exact. Materials are superior as well as workmanship.
We love our covers! We have one for an extra large outdoor sectional unit and one for a custom made fire pit. It was impossible to find stock covers for either. The custom covers we bought from Alco are a great fit and are made of a very heavy duty material that is also very attractive. We highly recommend them!
The chari covers arrived on time and are exactly what we needed for our Geman Country Kitchen chairs. They are very good quality.
I ordered a custom-made cover for new patio furniture. Extremely heavy-duty cover. It fits perfectly and it has held up very well through two seasons so far. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Took delivery of two standard box shape covers yesterday, am very impressed with the material and construction. Very heavy duty, Got both with zipper and grommets. Surprise to see two reinforced “handles “ sewn into the ends, but the zipper really works well for getting on and off, and is of water resistant quality... Very happy, and next time we need to cover something, will not think twice about reordering. Chuck, USAF
I just unpacked my cover and put it on my sectional sofa. OMG. It is so nice to deal with a company that takes such pride in their product and service. The cover came within 10 days of ordering and it fits like a glove. It is heavy duty and the workmanship is fabulous! I did not expect to get such a well done product! I normally don’t leave reviews but I could not wait to do this one!
Great product for the price. Previously purchased the cheaper Hiland Hexagon Firepit covers but they rarely lasted a year. The quality and durability of the Alco cover for exceed that of Hiland.
Dimensions and measuring instructions were easy to follow. Additionally, the service team was cordial and responsive with updates as to the estimated delivery date. Finally, the table cover fits perfectly, the color is as advertised and the fit is excellent. You delivered a quality product with a fair price. Thank you
We received our covers from Alco and they are GERAT!! Very strong and durable! The customer service has also been superior!
The great custom fit and cut out for umbrella on our table cover made of sturdy material with velcro closing makes it a functional item well worth some extra wait time for delivery. We will definitely order from them again if we need other covers and recommend them to friends.
My overall experience with the company was positive. They missed the initial promise date or they would have been given 5 stars. However, they did free expedited shipping when it was available and followed up with me afterwards. I have to say the cover itself is amazing! I got it custom made (not cheap) but was totally worth it. Fits perfectly and I can tell that is is made so well it will last for years. This is a HUGE angled couch and could find nothing to fit it. And this one is absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend the covers.
The custom cover for our loveseat fits like a glove, and is made of sturdy and durable material. It looks great and is everything we wanted, at a fair price.
We had these covers made for our oversized outside furniture. We needed something to protect them from constant sun and rain. They were easy to order with step by step directions and were delivered in a timely manner considering they are custom made! These covers are better then I could have imagined. The quality and fit is perfect. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service and product.
Although a little slow to deliver, this custom cover was perfect! The cover was true to our specified dimensions and thoroughly protected our outdoor gas fire pit during the searing hot Phoenix summer. Great workmanship!
This is a well-designed order system that makes it easy to choose from many options. The prices seem quite reasonable for custom made covers.
Your website process for ordering custom covers is extremely easy & convenient and you have great options! Thank you!
I ordered a custom cover by providing a drawing and Alco provided an accurate, excellent cover. I was unsure of the unseen, (by me), HD material, but it turned out great. I was impressed enough to immediately order a second custom cover for another application. Custom covers fit, look, and perform so much better than generic covers. To me, Alco covers are worth their price and are a true value.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.48 based on 225 reviews