alcocovers.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Customer service is horrible, if you can get anyone. After 3 weeks of no communication I reached out for status on my order and was told my order shipped and was provided tracking numbers. The tracking numbers show labels were printed a week ago, but my order was never shipped. It's a week later after they "shipped" and I still can't get a straight answer, for the last 3 days I've been told just to wait longer or they are checking with UPS. No need, UPS clearly says they never got the package. Seems all the people providing customer service are virtual employees with no ability to actually solve a problem. I left a voice mail, no return call. Called again the next day selected sales option was told I would get a email back that day, no email. Chat.. Useless offered no info and told me to basically just keep waiting."
"I ordered a cover for my outdoor daybed on March 6. After calling and emailing I finally received a cover a month later that was the wrong color and the wrong size. Still waiting to hear when my new cover will be shipped. Have had to follow up with an 2 emails and a phone call and I still haven’t gotten a response. Over 2 months out now. Worst customer service ever."
alcocovers.com is rated 3.88 based on 24 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access