alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
Spent 2300.00 on heated blankets that said "thaw up to 8ft" of frozen ground. These didnt even thaw ice and snow 4 inches in a 28 hr. period. Completely dissatisfied. RIP off.
Hi Robert,
Per our email conversations, we are going to fully refund or replace these for you depending on what you decide. We have not had any issues with these at at all this winter so are interested to troubleshoot yours. We appreciate your patience and apologize that they are not working as expected.
After recently purchasing 4 custom sized covers for our new deck furniture from Alco, I have two observations. First, the covers took significantly longer to be delivered than indicated on the website when ordering. Perhaps this is due to them being shipped from India leading me to assume they were manufactured offshore. More seriously, during recent rains here in San Francisco all four covers leaked. Two chairs and a sofa all had water on their cushions and the table had as much water under the cover surface as was on top, which was a lot. I have communicated with Alco about the waterproof failure of all my covers and will revise my review if I receive a satisfactory and timely solution. Pending that, based on my experience of a 100% failure rate, proceed with caution.
Hi Chuck,
You are absolutely correct in being unhappy with your cover leaking. These are heavy duty covers that should not leak. With that being said, we do have issues from time to time for different reasons and do warranty against this type of failure. Please reach out to me directly and I will personally investigate this and find a solution that you are satisfied with.

@alcocovers.com
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!
Please contact us and let us know how we can help. I believe that you posted a second, positive review after this when your issues were resolved.
I ordered covers 1 month ago My credit card was already charged and I have not received my order yet (was supposed to be 2 weeks). I have called, e-mailed , and used the Live Chat - nobody gets back to me. Very poor operation, will not recommend to anyone. This review is zero stars.
We wanted to reach out to apologize for any delay and also to see if your covers arrived. If you need further assistance, please contact me personally and I will look into your issue. matt@alcocovers.com
I made an online purchase for a custom-made table cover on 10/12 and this order was charged to my credit card. On 10/29, I contacted the company at the telephone number on my confirmation and was informed that the order would be shipped by 11/01. After not receiving the promised shipment, I again contacted the company on 11/06 and was informed that the order would be shipped by 11/08 which is a discrepancy from their earlier confirmation. I was informed by the representative from the company that she would “ check with product “ and call me later today 11/06 with an update. If did not receive the promised call. I have since contacted my credit card provider and disputed the charge. I will not be dealing with this company again.
I apologize for the delay, we were a bit behind as this is the busiest month of the year for us. I do see that you package shipped this week to you
Sadly, I’ve had the same experience as Peter James only I’ve been waiting since September 19!!! Emailed them... no response... called them 15 times always getting a woman’s voicemail. Left a message... still no response. They sure were quick to take my money yet I have no idea when or IF I’ll ever get this custom cover
Hello,
We apologize for the lack of communication and appreciate the feedback. We have in fact had a few issues with a phone provider and "missing" calls like yours and are actively working on resolving them. You can email Oliver directly as he runs the order update department. His email is oliver@alcocovers.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Covers were too small and your return policy, though says you can return, you can’t. On line customer service rep was condescending and clearly not interested in helping. $125 down the drain.
Hi Ann,
Im sorry that your cover does not fit properly. We absolutely do stand by our covers and our warranty so that they were made to the specifications quoted/ordered. If we did in fact make an error on our end, we will certainly correct this with a new cover or a refund. Please feel free to email me personally and I will look into the specifics of your situation
My item is still in processing. Unfortunately the shipping address needs to be corrected and I have attempted to contact alcohol covers to no Avail. There is no phone number to call and my emails go on answered.
Hello,
I apologize that you are unhappy with the promptness of the replies. It does take a few hours for an order to work through the system so that our customer representatives can access and note your order. Please be assured that your address will be updated. We do value your honest and accurate reviews as they are important to us as a business. You can reach out to me directly and we will be in touch within 24 hours. matt@alcocovers.com
Made the cover incorrectly. No umbrella hole or zipper as requested. Never responded when I can receive a new one. I emailed 4 times, and called. Never answer phones or emails. Awful customer service
Hi Richard,
I apologize for the error on your order. Please keep your current cover and we will work on a replacement for free. Please email me personally so that we can iron out the details to get this corrected. Thanks. matt@alcocovers.com
Placed an order over a month ago, stopped responding to all emails and never received product. No one answers their phones either, very suspect.
Hi Alyssa,
I apologize for the delay on the communication here. We are looking into the issue as this is not acceptable customer service from our end. We do appreciate you relaying this information. Please feel free to contact me personally if you still have unresolved issues. matt@alcocovers.com
Ordered a cover that was promised within 2 weeks. Called numerous times after the two weeks and given different excuses each time about why it hadn't shipped yet. after 3 1/2 weeks they said it was in production and they didn't have an estimate on when it would ship. Cancelled the order.
Hi George,
I apologize for the delay on your order. We did unfortunately have our shipper lose a few hundred orders which caused a backlog of communication issues and delays on our end. We appreciate your input and promise to do better next time Please feel free to contact me personally if you still have unresolved issues. matt@alcocovers.com
The service from this company was terrible. My order showed up a month late and incorrect. When attempting to get them to fix it, they refused. Go elsewhere - this company is horrible.
Hi ,
ZERO STARS DO NOT ORDER. I would give you zero stars but that's not an option. Terrible service. Unresponsive. Order over a month late, only partial order received without any resolution. Don't waste your time. I regret trying to use a custom services as I thought it would be better. Don't do it. There is nothing custom about this service except the it's unique in that it's so poor. Only wish I had read the other review as this is consistently terrible with this company.
ordered a cover on May 19th still do not have the cover that was ordered was told it would be shipped on June 24th well over the 10 to 12 days turn around time
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE. They do not ship products as promised in the order form. They take your money and sit on it while you are sitting with no product. A product promised in two weeks arrives seven weeks later. TERRIBLE!
I ordered a cover for my outdoor daybed on March 6. After calling and emailing I finally received a cover a month later that was the wrong color and the wrong size. Still waiting to hear when my new cover will be shipped. Have had to follow up with an 2 emails and a phone call and I still haven’t gotten a response. Over 2 months out now. Worst customer service ever.
Customer service is horrible, if you can get anyone. After 3 weeks of no communication I reached out for status on my order and was told my order shipped and was provided tracking numbers. The tracking numbers show labels were printed a week ago, but my order was never shipped. It's a week later after they "shipped" and I still can't get a straight answer, for the last 3 days I've been told just to wait longer or they are checking with UPS. No need, UPS clearly says they never got the package. Seems all the people providing customer service are virtual employees with no ability to actually solve a problem. I left a voice mail, no return call. Called again the next day selected sales option was told I would get a email back that day, no email. Chat.. Useless offered no info and told me to basically just keep waiting.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.48 based on 225 reviews