alcocovers.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"ZERO STARS DO NOT ORDER. I would give you zero stars but that's not an option. Terrible service. Unresponsive. Order over a month late, only partial order received without any resolution. Don't waste your time. I regret trying to use a custom services as I thought it would be better. Don't do it. There is nothing custom about this service except the it's unique in that it's so poor. Only wish I had read the other review as this is consistently terrible with this company."
"ordered a cover on May 19th still do not have the cover that was ordered was told it would be shipped on June 24th well over the 10 to 12 days turn around time"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE. They do not ship products as promised in the order form. They take your money and sit on it while you are sitting with no product. A product promised in two weeks arrives seven weeks later. TERRIBLE!"
"I ordered a cover for my outdoor daybed on March 6. After calling and emailing I finally received a cover a month later that was the wrong color and the wrong size. Still waiting to hear when my new cover will be shipped. Have had to follow up with an 2 emails and a phone call and I still haven’t gotten a response. Over 2 months out now. Worst customer service ever."
"Customer service is horrible, if you can get anyone. After 3 weeks of no communication I reached out for status on my order and was told my order shipped and was provided tracking numbers. The tracking numbers show labels were printed a week ago, but my order was never shipped. It's a week later after they "shipped" and I still can't get a straight answer, for the last 3 days I've been told just to wait longer or they are checking with UPS. No need, UPS clearly says they never got the package. Seems all the people providing customer service are virtual employees with no ability to actually solve a problem. I left a voice mail, no return call. Called again the next day selected sales option was told I would get a email back that day, no email. Chat.. Useless offered no info and told me to basically just keep waiting."
alcocovers.com is rated 3.88 based on 24 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access