alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
The only bad thing I can say is that it took quite a long time to produce my cover. Even longer than they said it would. However, once I did receive it, it was made to my specs and of very good quality. It is only on it's first year being outside but so far it has performed beautifully. I would have no problem having other covers made by this company. Craftsmanship is second to none.
Posted 37 minutes ago
Love my custom fire pit cover. Had to choose a thinner mil because of the color I wanted, but was pleasantly surprised at the thickness and durability of the cover. Fits the fire pit perfectly. Would definitely order from Alco again.
When I received my custom cover for my outdoor grill table I was blown away. Especially these days with cheaply made products (but not necessarily cheaply priced) I could not believe the quality of the materials this is made with. It's at least twice as good and durable feeling as my best Weber grill cover which costs nearly the same. It fits perfectly, it has vents, it's the heavier winter material. It looks like it's going to last forever. Thanks!
The ALCO patio furniture covers we ordered fit perfectly and are of highest quality in construction and appearance. What they advertise is what they sell.
AlCovers.com saved the day TWICE for us. My first order had a measurement mistake on my part and they were so gracious to help me re-order - all without making me feel silly. I’ve been so appreciative of their customer service, professionalism and more importantly ... their product. A++++
The custom cover for our loveseat fits like a glove, and is made of sturdy and durable material. It looks great and is everything we wanted, at a fair price.
We had these covers made for our oversized outside furniture. We needed something to protect them from constant sun and rain. They were easy to order with step by step directions and were delivered in a timely manner considering they are custom made! These covers are better then I could have imagined. The quality and fit is perfect. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service and product.
This cover was for an outside AC unit. Great fit and heavy duty materials. The only change I would do is request the Velcro zipper be off center so it would fit around the cooling tubes going to the house better. Still will function very well as is.
I ordered 3 custom covers from ALCO and just received them. I ordered the 18 oz heavy duty vinyl, and I’m seeing them in action as it’s been raining all day. My patio furniture was nice and dry! I was in contact with customer service to determine if my particular cover was possible (a cover for an umbrella and a round table so that I wouldn’t have to take the umbrella down and could cover it nightly). It was possible, and I’m impressed. There is a small flap that covers the hole where the umbrella goes if I ever do take the umbrella off, plus the covers fit perfectly to correspond the measurements I provided them. The round table cover also has a Velcro split, which is super heavy duty and seems like it would hold in all types of inclement weather. I also ordered a bar cover and it was just as I expected. I chose the clips for the bottoms to withstand heavy snows and winds here in the Midwest, and I like how those tighten and make it even more secure. If I need any additional covers in the future, I’ll definitely be coming back to ALCO to order. In this case, I believe I got what I paid for and these are going to hold up for a really long time and protect my furniture the best.
Although a little slow to deliver, this custom cover was perfect! The cover was true to our specified dimensions and thoroughly protected our outdoor gas fire pit during the searing hot Phoenix summer. Great workmanship!
I purchased this cover for our uncovered deck. The Mississippi River is practically our backyard. We also live in the midwest. Our views are spectacular. However the winds can be extremly strong throughout all seasons. This cover fits perfectly!!!! The winds barely move the cover. The cover is very thick and takes a beating. No rips or tares!!!! I am very very happy with our cover!!!!
We have an oversized sectional, coffee table and small gas fire column on our deck. I previously had ordered covers for these pieces that never lasted more than a year or two and never fit quite right. When searching for replacement covers, I stumbled across Alco custom covers and couldn't be happier! The material is so heavy-duty and the covers fit perfectly. Well worth the wait and the cost! We are planning to order covers for our table and chairs next because we love them so much.
Great company to deal with. Final product is perfect. Will use again and again.
I love my new custom covers and they look so much better than off-the-shelf versions!! Great fit, high quality. You get what you pay for. I recommend you take the time to measure carefully for the best fit.
We ordered a cover for our outdoor sectional and it fit absolutely perfect. The quality is amazing and will last for years to come. We loved it so much we ended ordering 5 additional covers (dining set, 2 captains chairs / ottomans, heater and lounge chairs). So happy we discovered Alco Covers!
Awesome cover !! Craftsmanship is stellar, will recommend this guys to everyone , great job !! Good service and easy to follow instruction on line thank you guys!!
We received our new covers today. We love them and fit like a glove. I would highly recommend these covers. VERY VERY HAPPY.
We ordered a cover for our fire pit to protect the stainless steel burner from the rain and weather. It works great and fits like a glove and the quality of the material is very durable! Would highly recommend Alcocovers!
We were looking for a storage situation for all of our patio cushions during our wet season, (brief though it is), and we looked at storage boxes that just took up too much space outside. So we figured that if we laid all of the cushions on the patio love seat and got a custom made cover to fit over everything it would be a good solution. We received the cover a few weeks later and it fits perfectly, problem solved and the green plastic material is heavy and durable and well constructed!
Quality superb, fast turn around time. Fits precise.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.24 based on 129 reviews