ALDO Shoes Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend ALDO Shoes
00AM
12AM

Tell us how ALDO Shoes made you happy

"Robson store people is very unprofessional, I complained about a shoe that I bought 2days ago and I had a blister on my foot from wearing it once, anyway I didn't want a refund but I want to get a different one so they try to convince me that it will be okay so I left and will never be back"
Are you ALDO Shoes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ALDO Shoes receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I had the worst experience in my life buying shoes at Aldo. First, i ordered a pair of full price heels at the store because they did not have my size in stock. When the shoes arrived at my home, it was obvious they had been worn in already, returned, repackaged and sent to me. The bottoms were dirty, there were scratches and indents in the heels AND the right shoe had a sole insert left in it. I was beyond disgusted that I was charged full price for shoes that had clearly been worn and returned and not even repackaged properly. When I went to the store to explain what happened and for a refund, the lady acted like it was totally normal for the store to send out used shoes to their customers. To top it off, the store’s system was down so I had to wait about 3 hours for my refund. I was not offered any apology and no discount. I am disgusted by this store’s practice and apparent lack of respect for their customers. NEVER shopping here again and advising everyone I know to avoid dealing with this racket of a store."
"Placed two orders online for one pair of the black suede Cassidy shoes. First order, shoe had scuffles all around it, and my hands would turn powdery black each time i touched the shoes. Went to the mall, and showed the Aldo manager the defected shoes. She too couldn't believe how bad of a shape they were in. Unfortunately, the store did not have my size so we had to order it online again. When the shoes arrived the second time around, it was the same thing all over again. I just got these shoes in the mail too. Can't believe Aldo could make the same mistake twice, and all they can do is give you $15 off after spending almost two hours on the phone with customer service including waiting to get someone. Customer service and quality obviously is low on their list. Photos will speak for themselves."
"Always get a bargain in the sale and shoes all seem to be of decent quality. Returns a little slow to process refunds and had to chase however that was during a sale period so expect they were very busy. Brought a pair of sunglasses which were also of fairly good quality and reasonably priced. Overall a brand I really like."
"Love my new pair of ( Fabiolla wedges). They are great to walk in and very comfortable."
"Up-to-date fashion trends at reasonable prices. Sales and clearance sections are regularly updated. New website is well presented and easy check out process."
ALDO Shoes is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews