ALINE Systems Reviews

info@aline.com

1950 W. Corporate Way
PMB 22715

Tell us how ALINE Systems made you happy
No communications about the order once it was placed. I had to call and inquire about the order status
Posted 1 hour ago
I was charged for this product, and I have yet to receive any shipping info or my actual product. I like communication. I don’t know what is happening and now I’m getting very frustrated.
Love my Aline!! Have worn the originals for many years in my sneakers and switched recently to the cushioned version. The addition of cushioning really makes a difference in both comfort and performance.
My first pair of Aline’s came with little inserts to put in the heal. These did not have them. Did you change your product? Not really sure how to rate the product.
They are very comfortable & have been since the 1st time I put them in. They are supportive as well as any of the custom ones I have tried.
I like my ALINE
Really like the product, has changed the way I wear shoes! However, they used to include adjustment tabs, which I use for proper fit, now they are sold separately. When I contacted the company to inquire about getting tabs, I was told that they would send me some at no charge. When I didn't get the tabs, I was told that they were on backorder and would be sent soon. Months later, I bought the tabs. Still like the product, but customer service is getting worse with time.
Great service!
Great product. Great value. No doubt, they will outlast the shoes you put them in. Offers me relief from my plantar fasciitis issues.
Transaction date Nov 11..... have not received insoles....very hard to find someone to talk to!
Been wearing A line for about 5 years, on third pair. Work great!
Great customer service, fast shipping, great product.
I love my ALINE insoles! My foot pain is almost gone. The one-month free trial was really helpful and ordering was easy.
Highly recommend, I wear mine on all my long hospital shifts. These are the only thing I've found to completely reduce my foot pain from lifting.
The Mobility can be worn by people who can't usually tolerate orthotics.
Very simple system
THe product is great and the ordering process easy once i found the actual shop page.
The best generic footbed on the market period. Anatomically correct, comfortable for a huge array of feet, small to large, narrow to wide, Alines align athletes with a lightweight product that does not break down over time. Excellent for use in ski boots, cycling shoes or hiking and running Alines are in a class all by themselves.
I have been using ALINE insoles in my biking shoes for 3 years now and am extremely happy with the fit and comfort that they provide. I have tried several other products, including those offered by Specialized, and will stick with ALINE. I just ordered a second set for my off road cycling shoes.
Measurement is clear and efficient and easy for the patient to understand and immediately see and feel the difference.
ALINE Systems is rated 4.52 based on 126 reviews