ALINE Systems Reviews

info@aline.com

1950 W. Corporate Way
PMB 22715

Tell us how ALINE Systems made you happy
Awesone first try of product, you now have a new life long customer.
These insoles are a great product for anything you can put them through, they are made to last and do a wonderful job of protecting your feet daily
Good support on the base! Very trough support
Great product. Inserts will outlast your shoes! Great for plantar fasciitis.
I’ve been running with Aline Inserts since 2009. They are a key component to my staying injury free.
I still haven’t receive my purchase
Amazing soles
I am very pleased with the quality of the Aline inserts. I immediately felt relief the first time I used them. I've had no pain from my Plantars Faciitis while playing tennis and exercising. Prior to wearing these I had significant pain in my heal. To be fair I've only had them for less than a week but I'm confident they will continue to help. A bit expensive but well worth the cost.
This is my third pair.
I would highly recommend the ALINE Systems. This coming from someone who is very active playing in 2 different sports leagues that require a lot of running and jumping and they give me the necessary support. I also am impressed with the customer service. Their reply time is excellent.
Wet From the first time I tried Aline I felt relief in my legs and knees. I would definitely purchase again.
The system works great, I can’t believe it. I’ll be paying for them next week when I get paid.
Awesome body is aligning less pain more action
I have been using your products for about 5 years and I am very happy. I have tried other products but they were terrible. Thank you for great inserts
There the best insole I've had!! Website is very easy to navigate
Excellent product Improved my athletes Ground reaction performance
Thank you for making a good product for my patience.
I have not received anything yet to review I made the order and it has not been delivered
Carlos,

We see that your order shipped on Dec 16th, the same day as your order and was delivered on 12/21. The free shipping option uses UPS post which is UPS and then your local post office for delivery. They can sometimes take more time in some areas. Sorry it was not as fast as you would like.
It took a while to get used to them, they are sturdy and improved my posture. But they were not very comfortable for the first few days. It also was so thick for a running shoe that my heel would go out of the shoe. They did however fit well with my boot like shoes. I enjoyed wearing them only after breaking it in.
ALINE Systems is rated 4.50 based on 149 reviews