ALINE Systems Reviews

keith.orr@aline.com

1950 W. Corporate Way
PMB 22715

Tell us how ALINE Systems made you happy

"Before ALINE Systems, I would get numbing of the feet after standing long periods of time. I learned it was because I was wearing shoes without arch support and as a result, my arches were starting to collapse which threw off my alignment and caused other parts to compensate for this. Now I don’t have any issues with numbness in my toes even if I’m standing for a long period of time! Highly recommended!"
"Bought 2 pairs of Aline inserts last year and they have performed great for me! I use them in my shoe of the day whether that may be dress shoes, work boots, cycling, weightlifting, or running shoes. The fit only took minutes and they are easy to pull in and out of all different shoes. Highly recommend to others to give these a try!"
"I have completely flat feet but with Aline, I have no issues of being tire or even notice my feet. Even playing tennis has been great having Aline inserts for better balance & stamina."
"Love my Aline’s!!! ! I’m naked wo them! Thankyou!"
"Love the way I feel using my Aline insoles. I use them in my running shoes and I feel like they are protecting my joints as I have less back and neck issues than I used to have before using them. Bought a pair for my son who is on his feet all the time and he loves them too! He feels less tired at the end of the day."
"I love them! So does my son, we need more of them."
"Both my son and I use these and we love them!"
"I have had to wear orthotics in my tennis shoes for several years now. I was needing new ones, but I discovered ALINE and decided to use them instead. My knee is doing so much better. I will definitely be buying another pair to continue the great support they provide!"
"Wonderful technology and I am absolutely loving it"
"Wear them in my Ecco’s...love them!!!"
"Best product I've ever put in my shoes! I have 3 of them now 1 for work shoes, 1 for athletic shoes & an extra for anytime use Love what ALINE is doing & their constant effort to serve at the highest level Keep up the great work team!"
"My job involves standing for long hours of the day and Aline has made it so much less painful for me. Helps stabilize my workouts, too!"
"Short term that brought immense relief, but wearing them after the UPW Event seemed to create misalignment in my body and cause a lot of discomfort. I was so optimistic to use these. Have not experienced the relief I had hoped—literally the opposite."
"I love my inserts. It took about one week to get used to them, but really feel like it’s made a difference in my posture. My knees no longer hurt, and it has relieved some of the sciatic nerve pain. Would definitely buy these again."
"I love my ALINE's! I work at 14+ hour a day events. I wear the red ones in my boots and can still look cute and walk around all day in comfort! My feet feel supported and my legs are no longer tired or aching at the end of the day. I highly recommend them to anyone who's on their feet for long period of times! With a millimeter shift my feet are supported and my structure is more aligned!"
"I use Aline in every pair of shoes I own they are excellent they really help my back and my posture. And when I'm on my feet 18 to 19 hours a day of a week every few months my feet,legs and back still feel good. I run Spartan races in them and they have helped my race time a lot. They do well in all types of conditions. I'm grateful for my Alines. I recomend to all my friends and family."
"These are amazing!! I suffer from severe foot pain & these are the only thing that’s helped."
"I love Gordon, but I love Tracy even more!!!"
"They ABSOLUTELY kill my feet... I bought what was recommended.. They now sit in bag they came in.. I've tried in various types of shoes suggested."
ALINE Systems is rated 4.32 based on 47 reviews