ALINE Systems Reviews

info@aline.com

1950 W. Corporate Way
PMB 22715

Tell us how ALINE Systems made you happy
Not very comfortable. I hate to say it but nice support but not comfy.
Aline insoles are as important to my running as my running shoes. The support of the insoles has helped me accomplish more as a runner.
Nice packaging. Still getting used to the inserts.
I love them so far
Great inserts! They saved my feet and cured the pain I was having.
Thanks to these insoles and core work. I have never felt better. My back feels great, my knees dont ache. These make me want to go for a run they are so different. I have gotten 3 friends to do the free trial and they have all loved them.
Aline insoles have made a huge difference for me to push and improve my running and support my recovery from every run.
Great insoles - if you want added support for your feet - especially if you are a walker (golf). Very good ground feel and added stability. Recommend!
It's amazing
I'd enjoy a surface that wasn't so slippery with certain socks but the relief I get from my knee pain makes that negligible
My physical therapist gave me a pair to try in my golf shoes. I loved them so much I bought 2 additional pair for other shoes
Good products
Due to Corona Virus all of my daughters game have cancelled.
Great product
I was skeptical when they arrived, they felt hard and I was sure they weren’t going to feel good. I put them in my golf shoes and followed instructions only wearing them for approx 2 hours on first use. They were great! They gave me the arch support I need and I played a great round of golf with them. I will be rotating them in my various golf shoes. Expensive, but so far, worth it.
My guess is the Aline insole would work well for men or perhaps women who wear flat shoes or sneakers. Unfortunately, I was looking for something to wear in a woman's dress boot. The insole is very firm/hard and doesn't bend enough to get it into a ladies boot. Couldn't help but notice the sizing is for men/women and in my experience men and woman's feet are not alike. I can't comment on the comfort as I couldn't get them in any of my shoes even though the sizing was correct. Undoubtedly they are very structural and could offer support just not right for me.
The product is good but ordering on line is difficult. The web site needs work to ease purchase.
These inserts work as well as prescription made inserts.
Overall a really great shoe sole. Sometimes it's difficult to have it on longer than an hour but I don't mind that much.
The product is great. Moreover, I like the system. It is solid and clear. The UI is easy to use for customer like me.
ALINE Systems is rated 4.50 based on 195 reviews