ALINE Systems Reviews

info@aline.com

1950 W. Corporate Way
PMB 22715

Tell us how ALINE Systems made you happy
Good for non-custom, but not fan of the plastic feel under my socks. I am also use to a fabric layer. But for the price point they are decent. Not sure why they are around $100 and why they would need to be on an autoship
My first pair saved my feet- i stood on them and a wave of relief went through my legs, feet and back. I am not as off kilter now, but I still would always rather wear the shoes with Alines than anything else. I spent nearly $200 trying other inserts purporting “great metatarsal arch support” and none delivered for what I need. I also have very high arches, so have to be choosey. I’m a massage therapist and haven’t aways worn shoes when I should. I do think manufactured flat flooring we live with is not what feet are designed for, so shoes/supports matter!
Excellent customer service.
Excellent product.
I have owned about many pairs of ALine insoles over the years and I love them. After getting over the fact that they are not soft & comfy like other insoles (they're not supposed to be), I quickly grew to appreciate them and their benefits. I did not give 5 stars because I think they are a little too pricey and/or ALine should offer occasional "sales" from time to time.
The system is not compatible with my shoes as I wear the Vibram 5 fingers exclusively. Wish you made a shorter version. I did note the type of shoe I wear as being the Vibrams.
I am so excited to find ALINE and try the insoles. I’ve been looking for some type of insole to go in my shoes for good support to help my aching ankles. I’ve spend a lot of time researching various types of insoles but never felt they would work or was not worth the money. I’ve only tried the Aline insoles for a couple of days, but I can tell they will help support my feet. Thank you.
Always depending for insoles so my feet don’t hurt. I am a physical educator and I need the support.
They are super comfortable, sturdy, but don't feel hard and give your whole feel support. The best I have tried so far and my back pain has decreased a lot.
So far I have worn the inserts for several days and really like the way they make my feet feel .
Excellent product and customer service!
Excellent service and I’m happy with my inserts. However, this time they did not come with the lift pieces. Don’t know if I ordered the incorrect one or what. Was able to take the life pieces off of my old ones, so all is well and my feet are happy.
I am an Aline user for several years now first as a runner and than as a cyclist. The last purchase I made was the blue version targeted to cyclists. I tend to get very tight calf's and now ride 5000+ miles per year. For cycling I needed to replace them every 3-4 years. I may need to replace more due to the extra miles I put on now. I currently purchased the green ones as the blue model is no longer made. After speaking to a support rep. I was told they are are the same even though the green model appear to be marketed to Golfers. I know it is time for a new pair when the calf tightness gets worse even with stretching and Ibuprofen. After the new pair, big improvement. Thank You Aline!
Great product!
Wish the training video explained the fitting process a little more in detail and we thought the kit came with a storage drawer for the test Alines.
Glad you make larger sizes now ,
Overall, I like the Aline products. I could probably use a little more arch support, but they work well. It takes out most of my over-pronation.
Have used for over 8 years. Glad found new ones. Better then those from dr’s office
These products are a game changer! I have developed a heel spur over years and years of long-distance minimalist (and during one lengthy period, barefoot) running on concrete and asphalt. My podiatrist could only recommend these hard inserts that were decent for walking but absolutely impossible to run in. I saw these at the upgrade labs conference in 2019 and instantly noticed an improvement in how my feet felt. After using them for over a year now, my pain free mileage is well above a half marathon and I plan to keep increasing it to get to ultra long distances. I also use them for heavy lifting and while I can’t say I have noticed an improvement, I can say that I don’t feel like I am limited in my mobility at all and I feel I have a sturdy base for all Olympic style lifts. Thank you to the entire Aline team that made this possible! You guys rock! I look forward to all future products!
This product has changed my spinal health! I am very grateful for the opportunity to use and wear them. Thank you!
I have worn ALINE inserts for about 15 years, and been very happy with them. I used them to train for the Boston Marathon, to run the Boston Marathon, and still use them for practically all my workouts even when not running and just going to gym.

My ALINE inserts were purchased through a physical therapist, and are slightly customized using the tabs also offered by ALINE, which clip onto the bottom of the insert.

I wouldn't have known which tabs to use without professional advice, so if you need a little customization for your inserts, you might need to find a physical therapist who is knowledgeable about ALINE to help you with that.

Once you have your inserts customized by a PT, you will be able to buy future ALINE inserts and the tabs you need directly from ALINE, and you can easily attach the tabs to the inserts yourself.
ALINE Systems is rated 4.54 based on 257 reviews