Allstate Private Car & Limo Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Allstate Private Car & Limo

About Allstate Private Car & Limo: Established in 1982, Allstate Limousine has provided New York City and the Tri-State area with more than 30 years of reliable transportation services.

How would you rate Allstate Private Car & Limo ?

(optional)

"Driver was well versed of traffic conditions."
"Service was great"
"Very professional, arrived early notified us of the cars arrival and details of the car so we knew which one it was. Traffic was bad but driver still managed to get us to the airport in time for our flight."
"The communication to help me find my car was excellent."
"Outstanding driver.... very competent and knowledgeable.... enjoyable ride"
"Although there was an initial problem with picking us up, all was well with the ride to our destination."
"Driver was friendly and I arrived at my meeting on time in horrible traffic. Very happy with the driver's attention to every detail."
"Clean car, punctual and courteous driver."
"Timely arrival at our hotel. Managed thru heavy morning traffic safely and efficiently. Will use this service when on business again in the future. Vehicle was clean and comfortable."
"Great service, a great way to avoid stress of travel in NYC."
"Driver was not where he was supposed to be to meet us. Had to walk 10 mins in rain to car. Car was dirty and smelled"
"I was waiting for 45 minutes for the car. When I called the company I was told to go to a different location. After a number of expensive international calls and a long wait eventually I went to the original pick up point where the car eventually arrived. The email with the description of the car arrived after I got picked up and even the confirmation text was 20min late. All in all, a terrible and stressful experience and would never use them again!"
Paulette B
Verified Buyer
"I arrived early so I called to inform you. However, the agent I spoke with told me there was no reservation for me on the 11 or 14 May even after giving him both confirmation numbers. I ended the call and called back and immediately was confirmed once giving confirm number. Car arrives and drivers trunk is full of his personal stuff however he got luggage in but just barely. Was extremely disappointed in the service I received and will be cancelling my return."
"Excellent service"
"Right on time, actually a few minutes early. Connected by phone plus a large sign in his car window. Very polite. Safe driver in heavy traffic. Time from JFK to midtown was exactly as expected."
"Great ontime service with a very courteous driver!! Great price also!!"
"Got to destination efficiently. There was no mention on the website that I would need to take a shuttle bus to the "Pick up" location at LaGuardia Airport."
THANASSIS A
Verified Buyer
"Driver was late 15 minutes! He had problems to locate him! He was waiting for us far away from the hotel and we had to carry our big lugguge to his taxi. He was rude to us and he did not even alologized!"
"Rodney was amazing, I absolutely loved riding with him. He was friendly and warm and knew how to get to where I needed to go while avoiding the madness of traffic. Thank you Rodney!!"
"Efficient. Pleasant driver who knew the road. Very nice car. Was there when we arrived."
Allstate Private Car & Limo is rated 4.09 based on 604 reviews