Allstate Private Car & Limo Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Allstate Private Car & Limo

About Allstate Private Car & Limo: Established in 1982, Allstate Limousine has provided New York City and the Tri-State area with more than 30 years of reliable transportation services.

How would you rate Allstate Private Car & Limo ?

"I was very unimpressed by the service. I booked a luxury limo to pick me up from my hotel to take me to the airport. Driver arrived late sat outside double parked without letting me know he had arrived. The car was filthy inside (I have photos to prove this) and outside. The driver didn't open car door for me. The driver was untidy and dressed casually - in old faded jeans and casual striped teeshirt/polo shirt. Throughout the journey the driver held loud private conversations on his mobile by speaker phone. I felt very uncomfortable about these private conversations. The driver was simultaneously talking on the phone while driving and at times I felt unsafe. The driver dropped me off at American Airlines when he had been advised I was flying Qantas. Do you think this service is acceptable and worth the amount I paid?"
"Dear Allstate Private Car & Limo, I have used your service many times now and always been very pleased. However today you disappointed me. Yesterday when I booked the trip online the price was 28.70 USD as you can see on the first uploaded picture. Then today when I was paying for my ride I reacted and objected on the new price amounting to 51 USD. I told the driver about the price I was given when booking, he said that was impossible and that the price to EWR should be between 51-59 USD. I then wanted to show him the booking confirmation, but he was not very interested in discussing the matter why I now turn to you. I look forward to your replay and to a refund amounting to the difference, i.e. 22.30 USD. Kind regards, Henrik"
"Good service. Iris was a great driver"
"Our flight was delayed, nightmare getting through customs, then no suitcase at the carousel. Was worried that might have missed driver but very relieved to see driver waiting. Fab service."
"still waiting to get a receipt for my trip on July 9th"
"David was professional and got us to our destination timely."
"Great service. Driver was early and patiently waited. Was very courteous and professional. Got to the airport quickly."
"Very enjoyable experience. Pedro was great, drove safely and within the speed limit. Good conversation too!"
"Our car was an hour late. We paid top dollar and sat an hour at airport after an already long trip. Communication between our driver and other drivers act seemed poor as they sent us two cars one which showed up for us a half hour after the already late driver picked us up. Thank goodness the driver was professional and polite but his behavior could not make up for the complete expensive inconvenience. I was shocked the woman on the phone offered no sericice recovery, discount, refund or anything. Disappointed is an understatement."
"Driver picked us up right on time outside of baggage claim. Got us into NYC as fast as possible with traffic. Would definitely consider hiring a driver on my next visit to the big apple"
"In spite of slight confusion over our collection point we were delighted that our driver got us into the city in good time for our train connection"
"Excellent service"
"on time BUT; not enough info on the email receipt to tell me where to get picked up. Also, the car smelled of smoke and the driver left the windows open rather than turn on the AC. I sweated the whole way, esp in the city when we were stopped and there was no breeze"
"I paid the upgrade to receive a luxury VIP vehicle and was picked up in a Toyota Avalon that smelled like marijuana and was dirty. The driver was dressed unprofessionally and as he was attempting to clean the trunk to make room for my luggage, his lower back and rear end were exposed. The website said up to 4 pieces of luggage for this particular vehicl but his trunk was so full of personal items, he had to stack my luggage on top of each other."
"Asked for inside pick up had to locate them outside. Just need to follow up make sure I’m not charged the extra $10. Other than that driver was great very friendly and nice."
Archibald R
Verified Buyer
"We received a text stating the car was outside (before the time requested) we collected our cases and went outside at approximately 12.45 (15 minutes before our requested time) we both looked in the passenger pick up area and the car was not there, I texted the number from the text asking where are you? We both looked and walked up the line of cars again - no car there. Around 1.15 my wife tried again, the driver said he had tried to phone me, I checked my phone and showed a missed call from 3 minutes before! We were very disappointed when the driver asked for my credit card and added on $14 waiting time when he was not waiting in the marked passenger area at all?"
"My vehicle was perfect! Unfortunately, my driver was clueless. First, while driving to the airports he kept short stopping. Then when we arrived he dropped us off at the wrong gate after I told him we should’ve been at the gate downstairs. My family and I had to take our luggage downstairs via escalator."
"The driver was very helpful and patient. Thank you,"
"Convenience and very nice driver.😁"
"Very punctual & comfortable ride."
Allstate Private Car & Limo is rated 4.09 based on 677 reviews