Allstate Private Car & Limo Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Allstate Private Car & Limo

About Allstate Private Car & Limo: Established in 1982, Allstate Limousine has provided New York City and the Tri-State area with more than 30 years of reliable transportation services.

How would you rate Allstate Private Car & Limo ?

"very enjoyable driver. stayed until i was able to get into the building i was going to.very much appreciated."
"Our driver, Terrance, was very professional, and friendly. We had great service getting from New Jersey to New York!"
"I was pleased by the way the driver treated me from airport to residence . Will certainly use this service again"
"We were very pleased with our experience with Allstate Car & Limo. Our drivers were pleasant, on time and professional."
"Prompt service even though our flight was late"
"Driver was not waiting inside as I had reserved. Driver got lost trying to exit EWR. Drove around the airport twice! He was coughing and sneezing. Two stars is a generous rating."
"Our driver, Jamal was kind open and patient-as our flight and luggage were delayed. Couldn’t speak more highly of our experience."
"I ordered a luxury car and paid the premium but got the Toyota Avalon instead!"
"The driver was awesome"
"I’m glad you have asked for a review as we were just discussing how to make contact regarding the very poor service and worse driving we received today from JFK to W Times Square. Firstly. When we arrived at the airport we waited where lots of profesional drivers were waiting with signs with client names, our names was not listed so we made contact via phone with the call Center who asked me to talk to a driver directly. The driver was rude and short on the phone and suggested that I was in the wrong by phoning / not knowing to go outside. Perhaps your email confirmation should explain that the driver picks you up outside and you need to make contact with them for the pickup location, the driver had not contacted at all via phone or text. SECONDLY. The drivers driving was atrocious and we felt unsafe at multiple times, eapecly when he over took Cars by using the exit Lane then cutting back in, failing to use turn signals and caused other cars to brake to avoid us and honk ALOT! I think the height of this was when we hit the curb to avoid a car that he just cut off... we were then signaled by the other driver to let us know we were wrong..... This man is not a prepfesional driver and his manner in the car was less than satisfactory and his limited knowledge of how to operate the air cond just demonstrated his incompetence. AND THIRDLY When we arrived at our hotel miraculously in one peace and after sustaining a lecture about how airport transfers are not worth it because it takes him two hours and these cars use so much fuel he makes so money.... HE THEN RUDLY growled at my father “tip is not included” I fully expected to pay him a tip, it was never going to be a lot because of the driving standard SO I paid him $10, just shy of 10% of the base rate, he then shook his head at my father and coughed at him..... At this point I’d also like to point out we booked with you because your website promoted the Cadillac Escalade and our driver was in a chev surburban, now I know it’s nearly the same but we wanted a high end expensive otherwise we would have booked with other agents who offered surburban for less then the Escalade. Please make contact with me via email. Looking forward to your response"
"The driver was not pleasant, and not sure if I will keep my return booking"
"Excellent service and fantastic helpful, friendly driver"
"Booking process, car and trip all fine. Trying to locate the car in the chaos of JFK passenger pickup was poor. Driver really needed a sheet with the passenger's name at the very least"
"I was very unimpressed by the service. I booked a luxury limo to pick me up from my hotel to take me to the airport. Driver arrived late sat outside double parked without letting me know he had arrived. The car was filthy inside (I have photos to prove this) and outside. The driver didn't open car door for me. The driver was untidy and dressed casually - in old faded jeans and casual striped teeshirt/polo shirt. Throughout the journey the driver held loud private conversations on his mobile by speaker phone. I felt very uncomfortable about these private conversations. The driver was simultaneously talking on the phone while driving and at times I felt unsafe. The driver dropped me off at American Airlines when he had been advised I was flying Qantas. Do you think this service is acceptable and worth the amount I paid?"
"Dear Allstate Private Car & Limo, I have used your service many times now and always been very pleased. However today you disappointed me. Yesterday when I booked the trip online the price was 28.70 USD as you can see on the first uploaded picture. Then today when I was paying for my ride I reacted and objected on the new price amounting to 51 USD. I told the driver about the price I was given when booking, he said that was impossible and that the price to EWR should be between 51-59 USD. I then wanted to show him the booking confirmation, but he was not very interested in discussing the matter why I now turn to you. I look forward to your replay and to a refund amounting to the difference, i.e. 22.30 USD. Kind regards, Henrik"
"Good service. Iris was a great driver"
"Our flight was delayed, nightmare getting through customs, then no suitcase at the carousel. Was worried that might have missed driver but very relieved to see driver waiting. Fab service."
"still waiting to get a receipt for my trip on July 9th"
"David was professional and got us to our destination timely."
"Great service. Driver was early and patiently waited. Was very courteous and professional. Got to the airport quickly."
Allstate Private Car & Limo is rated 4.08 based on 690 reviews