American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
They were tasked with designing a 2D logo for my startup. They created a logo that was one-of-a-kind and accurately represented my brand. I'm delighted I went with them and will definitely work with them again.
You have a lot of experience with color theory in logo design. The colors have a significant impact on the respective audience's perception of my brand. It's all because of your team!
Flawless website thematic designs. The HTML and CSS language developers utilized to construct the ideal UI I wanted are equally impressive for me. 100% legal and highly recommended digital services
Exceptional design logo service! I requested them to review the design a few times and the final version was great. Recommended completely.
Their website design services gave a fantastic experience. They have supplied high-quality jobs and deserve recognition from their skilled developers.
They have new and distinctive logo designs. They provided me unlimited changes and within a week my task was done.
I had my logo created by them, I'm quite pleased with their work quality, however they could provide their customers a few additional revisions.
I have designed my logo from them. I am very satisfied about their job quality, however they should provide their customers few more revisions.
This company is all about upsell. I wanted a simple logo and ended up with a website that I am not happy with. They do not speak very good english, so there is a lot of miscommunication and grammatical errors. They make you fill out tons of paperwork (which would make you think they are concerned about your website) but constantly keep sending proofs with things never mentioned in their big long survey, just as if it was never read. Now, one year later, I have no website. I dont know where it went, but I am trying to contact them now. They are easy to reach when you need to pay them or they want to upsell you, but not when the site is gone. Stay clear. Go with Fiver.
I’ve outsourced work dozens of times on Fiverr- great experiences. Tried American Logo Designers once—- will never do it again. Do not comply with own terms and conditions. They tell you initial package price you pay is only time you’ll be asked for money- well, I was told I had to be additional $ for vector files (even though my package included ALL files), then told I owe money for processing fees….it’s not over! 5 months later I’m approached about paying $2200 in copyright fees or else they’re giving my logo to another customer —-even though in their FAQ section they say the customer owns the copyright! I’m in the process of filing a complaint with the Attorney General Consumer Protection for my state. This is absurd.
If I could give this company a BIG FAT ZERO I would. There are hidden fees they dont tell you about down the road once website and logo is all set in stone. I knew once one of their employees insulted me because I did not want to sign up for a extra service I should have went elsewhere. Very unprofessional company and definitely rips their customers off.
This company is a JOKE! They make many empty promises and never follow through. The logo was great, but that is it. They just keep trying to sell you more and more. When you try and get what they sold you, they stop answering emails, texts, and phone calls. They push and push to create a website. I checked with companies that they had produced and the companies did NOT recommend them. I am having to work with my credit card company for the work not completed or received.
SCAM!!! STAY AWAY! If I could give a 0 I would! I paid $99.99 package on 9/15 and NOBODY has called me nor has created a Logo for me. I have emailed and called..unless you have money to give away PLEASE DONT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!!
Please don’t waste your time. I had a very bad experience with this company. They did not complete the project I hired them to do. I spent $800. They will not refund your money. Beware! This is your warning. They have been put on the BBB list of bad business.
I agree with the reviewers referring to this company as scammers. They tried to upsell me over and over. I finally got tired of dealing with them and told them to consider my project done after spending $1k. They said nope, you need to pay $500 cancellation fee. Crazy!!! I know. Buyer beware.
This company is a fraud. They promise the world on logos and web design, but they can't even keep an employee over a week to get it done. I am giving them a 1 star because that is the quality of work you will receive. You would be better off having a grade schooler do the work....it will be more professional.
I would strongly not recommend this company. Their refund policy borders on felonious. The communication between our organization and their representative was terrible. It started by the design team lead (Mycroft) not keeping a scheduled meeting. We had to email him well after the meeting time to even get him on the phone. After that, the designs we were sent were boring, drab, uninspiring, and lacked creativity. After our second meeting we were told that they would go back to the drawing board and send us some new designs and we would receive them within 48 hours. We did not hear from anyone and at that point we decided to move in a different direction. They attempted to send some additional designs well after the 48 hour deadline, and after we had already requested a refund. But those were just rehashed creations of the ones that were already terrible. Again I would strongly urge anyone not to give this company their business. The customer service is lacking and their refund policy will leave you feeling like you just got robbed by the neighborhood crook. We gave them 33% of what we paid for a service and we received nothing but long wait times, a bunch of excuses, high pressure sales tactics, and uninventive designs. PLEASE STAY AWAY ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A SMALL BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrible company - very suspicious, they call you from a call center with lots of noise in background. They make spelling and grammatical errors even though we gave them the text. I signed up for a website 3 years ago, they had problems delivering then charged me additional $250 dollars for activation fee. Today they called saying the last representative was gone and they wanted another activation fee. Stay away from this company.
this company is a fraud this company is a scam. They tell you that they will deliver the design to you in 48 hours and they don't give you anything, I have four weeks writing every day and they don't answer. The claims do not return your money and neither do they give you adequate assistance for the loss of time and money.
As soon as they have your information you will forever be harassed. They told me straight up - if I want them to stop I have to PAY TO BE ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST They call from a different number every time so I can’t block them.
American Logo Designers is rated 3.20 based on 51 reviews