Anchor Vans Reviews

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

Tell us how Anchor Vans made you happy
Efficient Service
(Stan Downey) - Posted 4 years ago
Very helpful great customer service
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 4 years ago
Excellent service would use again
Excellent service
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 4 years ago
Very happy with my purchase of a Nissan van, Dealt with Colin from start to finish and had the vehicle delivered within 7 days. Shall definitely use them again and recommend to anyone looking for another vehicle.
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 4 years ago
Was so easy to buy a van online , helpful and friendly service , will definitely use anchor vans again
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 4 years ago
When i bought a van i was told it come with a full service and check over to make sure all was ok. I guy called 'Carlos' told me a receipt of all works carried out would sent in the post. Well after two months nothing. But my mechanic has assured me that this van hasnt been serviced for a while. It has faulty brakes, faulty electrics... to be honest if you want to buy an expensive pile of **** then anchor vans is for you.
Iv been reading the reviews on here and I have to say I don't believe any of it from my experience. I walked into the main office thinking one of the sales would approach me no they just sat there looking around. So I went to the closest person to the door said what I was looking for and he said there all out there when you see one come and get me. So I went out found a van I liked went back in and saw him where he made me wait for 5 mins while he played with some paperwork. When I asked some question he turn round and said that's the van that's the price take it or leave it. Well that was good enough for me. Just to let you know I buy an avarage of 20 small every 3 years. And I won't be spending a penny with this company. Sorry I wasted all five minutes of your time coming in.
i brought a van from anchor van sales, 2 months down the line problems with the clutch, phoned anchor vans, they replied out of warranty due to the milage the van has done since i brought it which was 10500 miles, i paid £11500- for the van, i expect it to last longer then 2.5 months, not very happy with anchor vans, i run a fleet of 5 vans & i change them every 4 years, i wont be using anchor vans in the future
Very pleased with the service and help from Chris and Anchor Vans, would have done this review sooner but I have only just returned from a week in France in the Van that Chris sold me, Would recommend Chris and Anchor Vans to anybody and have already done so. Tony
(Chris Rollason) - Posted 4 years ago
The feedback score is in recognition of Stevens efforts to satisfy us after a disappointing visit to inspect the van we had put a deposit on ( the van was not available). We had a 150 mile wasted journey. However mistakes happen and its the way you try to retrieve the situation and keep a customer happy that is important to us. Steven did just that so we bought the van. I am sure a lesson has been learnt. Thank you. We are delighted with the vehicle.
(Stephen Gladwin) - Posted 4 years ago
As always anchor vans delivers. They got me exactly what I asked for! Been buying vans from you for 10 years and wouldn't go anywhere else!
(Stephen Gladwin) - Posted 4 years ago
My salesman Chris was very well informed about the vehicles he showed us-pointing out their particular good points. He took the trouble to go through all of the working parts telling me how they worked and what they did.He organised for the vehicle to be ready when it suited me.HE also responded very quickly to emails I sent after the sale. Great Service.
(Chris Rollason) - Posted 4 years ago
Steve went the extra mile for us, we couldn't ask for more the van is great, many thanks indeed
(Stephen Gladwin) - Posted 4 years ago
Immediately struck up a rapport with Steve, who was enthusiastic, amiable & efficient in the service he provided me. On the whole, Anchor vans were straight forward to deal with & I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone else looking to buy a van. Thanks for the good work!
(Stephen Gladwin) - Posted 4 years ago
Great communication,and answered all questions I asked. Very professional and would definitely use anchor vans in the future.
(Carl Brookes) - Posted 5 years ago
Very good service.Encountered a few problems, when I questioned tyre wear,lack of wheel covers response was very negative !
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 5 years ago
I found the service friendly and helped point me in the right direction. The van is all in order and workiing well. I would be happy to do business with you in the future and recommend you to family and friends.
(Steve Margetts) - Posted 5 years ago
Very pleased with the whole transaction from initial call through to the delivery of the van. The van itself was as described in the advert in very good condition. It is the way to buy.
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 5 years ago
very helpful and well organised , got all the paperwork sorted out and the deal done in a prompt and friendly manner
Anchor Vans is rated 4.53 based on 191 reviews