Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
I made an order in April 2020 for two dresses. I received only one. I have been chasing up the other dress ever since. It’s well beyond one year now, multiple emails back and forth only to be told the same thing as everyone else here (due to COVID, relocating, be patient etc etc). Tried to make a claim through PayPal, but because it’s beyond the given timeframe they won’t be able to refund anything. Obviously if they tell you initially there’s some delays you’ll wait and be understanding so OF COURSE you’re not going to be able to make the claim in the expected time given by PayPal. What a Perfect opportunity to leave you out of pocket and the company just stays completely silent when you ask for a refund. Funny though... they still have the audacity to send emails about fast shipping, new items.. WHY DONT THEY ADDRESS THIS INSANE ISSUE THEYRE HAVING FIRST!? I’ve purchased from them pre-COVID and it was a lovely experience (you paid that little bit more but you knew that you’d get something of good quality) but now it has just turned into a huge joke. So disappointing!
This company used to be expensive but trustworthy. I did received their good quality dresses once in the past. Unfortunately, during 2020 it went down the hill. I ordered dresses for my daughters and myself in June 2020, rallying on their advertisement I will receive my shipment before Eid. My order: US76550 Prices were very low and free shipping. As I found out recently, many customers fell for that as well. I was charged full amount for all 6 dresses within 3 days through Buywithreach.com. I received only 1 dress in August 2020. Company released a video asking their customers to be patient due to Covid 19 situation. Sometimes I would receive a reply to my emails, sometimes I wouldn’t. Always asking me to be patient. Well, now I know they play on 120 days of possibility your bank will get money back for you. Unfortunately, your bank can’t do anything after that period. It’s been almost a year and I haven’t received any of those 5 remaining dresses! Last email from Annah Hariri’s representative was again asking for more time. Well, I don’t understand how they can send multiple emails per week, advertising more and more dresses since they weren’t able to fulfill 1 year old orders! Be aware of this scam. Don’t fall for beautiful, discounted dresses. You will be charged right away but won’t receive anything or just a part of your order!
Shemsah Bad experience I never came across. I ordered 2 dresses since July 2020, received nothing and no response to my emails. Seems they are liars once they informed will be a delay of 3 weeks, I agreed since then nothing have been heard. Don’t recommend anybody to this company’be careful’.
I will absolutely NEVER order from this company again!! I placed an order on September 27th 2020, it apparently shipped on February 11th 2012. It’s May 17th 2021 and I have yet to receive an order. I have emailed several times and got a generic response.
They do not even deserve one star. A whole year passed, many emails written, untrue promises received and since a couple of months no more answers to my emails… after all that I did not receive the items. This company deserves the worst rating. They are thieves!!!
Here is the solution.. Hope this helps someone; after waiting for 4 months for my order and multiple emails going back and forth with fake execuses, then I sent them 2 emails asking for a refund without reply. After that I oppened a case through paypal claiming that this company is FRAUD and I want a refund. Few days later I got an email from Anah Hariri that my item has been shipped, I still asked for the refund for the delay and I got the Abayas and a full refund as well. Never buying again!! Paypal is comitted to protect the customers against fraud companies, if we keep openning cases, paypal will definitley take action and would eventually flag Annah Hariri as fraud and people won't be able to send her money through there service... or she would get a warning and change her habit of ignoring people and delaying shipments.
Wonder where is the live chat. Wonder why every time I try to call their hotline, it doesn’t exist. Wonder where the dresses I ordered 1 year ago are now. Wonder why their customer service doesn’t respond to email enquiries anymore. Wonder why she has not been arrested yet.. hmm wondering and wondering.
They took about 4 months to fulfill my order after advertising that it will arrive within 3 weeks. The quality was very very poor. It was sewn very poorly. The material was cheap. I was extremely disappointed. I spent $500 USD there and regret it. Was a total rip off. That hurt me so bad. I wish this website would stop scamming poor people! After I tried to tell them that I was disappointed with the clothes, they never responded. They ignored me. The customer service is terrible. My worst experience ever! I haven’t even worn any of the clothes because I hate it so much.
Same happened to me. I ordered in august 2020. Waited till January 2021 and none of my 4 dresses were delivered. It’s halal earned money. That they robbed in daylight. They emailed me that they are cancelling order but they haven’t yet refunded me. It’s May 2021 now
Totally fraudulent site just stealing money. Do not buy from them. Just run away they are swindlers. 9 months ago, I ordered two dresses worth $ 100 from them. And it is recorded on their site that the request was made. But nothing has come to me. They don't answer the email or the phone. Request a number 130598694
Scammer & liar!!. Almost a year only received 2 from 9 dresses from my two orders on May 20, 2020. BUT when I checked at my account at Annah Hariri Website they stated there "FULLFILLED" WHICH IS A LIE. This is A DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!!!. I NEVER RECEIVED MY DRESSES (7) until TODAY.
Never received my order. Made 2 orders, they've sent me an email that due to covid there will be delays, however it's now been a whole year and 1 month and still nothing. It's a SCAM. JUST TO GET PEOPLES MONEY, they send some peoples items to get few good likes and positive reviews however its you and your luck if they send your items. Also 90% of the orders are not received, you should check other reviews on different websites you will see what I mean.
Like many people here, I have had a very unfortunate experience with Annah Hariri. This is my third time of reviewing their service this week. I paid a sum of $444.69 for six dresses (Ordon May 23rd 2020. I have only received two dresses since then. Subsequently I tried to contact them multiple times. I have emailed a few times but I only received automated responses. I have called the UK contact phone number but no one picks the call. I have not received any refund whatsoever either. Please refund my money! I am exasperated.
Placed an order 8 months ago and the company has not fulfilled it. They will not respond to emails and will not refund my money. This company is a fraud.
Scam, Scam, Scam. you will get a generic dress that cost them 10 dollars. even if you pay for 10 dresses.
I have placed my order in March of 2020 and only received one dress. I have emailed multiple times along with calling all numbers listed on the site. No response to my frustration or acknowledgment of receiving the request. Please do NOT waste your hard earn money on this company.
First off, if I could give negative stars, I would. ​Honestly, please beware of buying anything from Annah Hariri. I placed two orders in July of 2020 just in time to be 'shipped and arrived' in a month. Today is April 28th, 2021, and I have yet to receive any package I have ordered (which was just one simple dress and another matching outfit set), a refund OR EVEN SIMPLY AN UPDATE ON WHAT'S HAPPENING! I have contacted the company several times, I have tried calling them, but it does not seem to work?? I have also emailed them at least four times now, each time two months apart, and they either reply that it is 'still in the works' or that 'COVID has delayed their productions and shipped.' That was understandable at first when COVID was at its peak, but it has been almost a year now; they have taken $350.00 of my money and won't even reply to some of my emails. This is so disappointing because I was extremely excited about what I ordered, and these were supposed to be my Eid outfits. I emailed them on September 16th, 2020, after placing my order on July 8th, 2020. I asked what was happening with my order and that I understood Eid might​ have caused them to be very busy, and this was their reply word for word: "We are a slow fashion factory which is not have stock and work your item from the beginning to the finish. Slow Fashion / Fair trade is the movement of designing, creating, and buying garments for quality and longevity. It encourages slower production schedules, fair wages, lower carbon footprints, and (ideally) zero waste. We do our best to keep our tailors and workers alike to keep them safe from Covid - 19 too. In that regard, your order is in our tailoring department and as soon as your item is ready to be shipped, you will receive an automated email with tracking information." This reply was on September 17th, 2020. At this point, this is ridiculous. Honestly, I think I have just been scammed for $350, and I'm incredibly frustrated.
I placed an order for 3 items with them in October 2020 (US95305) and it had been around 7 months now and still I have not received it. I tried calling them on all their telephone numbers in different countries but they are not picking up! I tried emailing them as well, they are either not responsive or they respond promising me to ship my items asap. But here I am without my items and I have been waiting for too long to the extent that I lost my opportunity to claim the money back through Paybal as the payment had been made since more than 180days. I even asked them to process a refund to me yet they are ignoring my request. This is so annoying and frustrating. They keep on saying that they ship within 15-30 days but this is not true.
I should’ve read the customers review on google before buying anything from them. I ordered two items and waited for almost a year and still got nothing. Never again!!!!
Doesn’t deserve any star. They are scammers Watch out and do not order. I ordered last year and never delivered. Nice posting on Insta account but nothing true.....
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 410 reviews