Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
I am yet another customer who ordered several dresses in April 2020 and only ever received one of them. It is now April 2021. I have emailed many times and messaged on Instagram asking for a refund for my undelivered products. Initially I got replies stating covid as an excuse but for months now I’ve had no reply. I am owed $250. I had ordered from annah hariri before and had a very good service but things have clearly gone massively downhill since then. Completely out of order. They still have the cheek to send weekly emails advertising sales and new collections when they still haven’t even been able to deliver on their orders from 1 year ago!
Zero stars for those scammers. This lady and her company are a bunch of liers, she failed to manage her company during Corona so she scammed all the people who trusted her and ordered to support her company during the pandemic, it has been a year and I didn't receive my order, so angry and frustrated, they stopped replying to my emails, blocked me from commenting on Facebook, and turned off their Instagram comment section. Please don't support her or her company, this fool lady should learn that making up for her mistakes in management should not be amended by using hard-earned customers' money.
Placed an order with Annah Hariri in May 2020, still have not received my order and it is now April 2020!!! They replied to my emails twice and since then they have not bothered to respond. Scammed me for my money and could not deliver the products.. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!
Never fulfilled my august since august. And the order status says fulfilled.
Same situation as everyone else. Ordered in March of 2020. It's April 2021 and they have stopped responding to my emails when I told them this wasn't proper business etiquette for a Muslim owned business. I had been emailing Jose Pires every 1-2 months for updates. Covid was the excuse each time. While the world seems to have figured out a way to run this company has not. If you live in the United States, don't bother with this company. Pre-covid their orders always took several months to arrive. They should NOT be allowed to continue advertising on social media due to the fraudulent sales tactics. Astaghfirullah, may Allah have mercy on the owner of this company for scamming innocent buyers. You will need it due to all the negative reviews! US64634
I ordered 2 dresses in August 2020 and after 8 months still haven't recieved anything. I contacted customer service in October 2020 and they claimed that because of the pandemic delivery is slow. I've been trying to contact them for the past month with no response.
Ordered clothes worth 350 dollars last July 2020.... haven't received... my mails have been blocked by them.. they don't want to return my money.. They are fraud.. cheat... beware of them.. Spoiling muslim buissness name...
Ordered in August 2020. I asked for a refund because it is april 2021 now . no one is responding to me anymore!!!!! very unhappy wouldnt recommend to anyone
I order 3 dresses in 2020 and have still not received them. I have finally demanded a refund but have recievd no reply. Their designs are very nice but it seems it is a SCAM!
This website is a total FRAUD. I am very disappointed, I ordered dresses for me and my mother my daughter, all together in one order, it’s a collection of 6 dresses! With total of 300$ I had an occasion and I was planning to wear these dresses, the occasion passed and I haven’t received anything. I contacted their emails, I send a message on Instagram, I tried calling but nothing, at the beginning I received an email asking about the reviews on the dresses, as if I received them!!!!! they replied that it was a mistake and they are slow fashion. After that I kept on sending emails but no reply..I asked for a refund, they said that they already started working on the dresses and that I will recover them soon. The last emails was sent on March 26/2021 The order was made on June 2nd 2020, I haven’t received anything till now, my daughter size is for sure changed. I don’t know why they keep on sending marketing emails for Ramadan and Eid and some emails with discounts, when they cannot deliver the late orders. I asked for refund and they refused! This is the first time in my life I get treated this way. The problem is I always have faith in people and I keep on sending emails... because I cannot believe that such a hijab and Muslim company could take haram money and not send the items. Please don’t waist your money on this website.
ANNAH HARIRI is a Disgrace, shameful cheater and fraudsters. A black ⚫ dot on muslim business community. Place order worth of $330.75 for 5 outfits until today i:e 30th March 2021 nor received items nor got refund. Emailed several times but all in vain as they they keep lying to ship good and used excuse of COVID since the day we place order. Shamefully website still active looting innocent people. Annah Hariri if you cheat people for their halal money time is coming for you in this world and hereafter, Be'iznillah
I never got my outfit and in my account it is showing up as fullfiled. Tried to call no answer. Messaged them but a robot response. I had ordered in June 2020
You're scamming people!! Why not give the people what they want and paid for!! People won't stop hunting you for stealing their money!!
Dearest Annah Hariri and team, ITTAQULLAH. ITTAQULLAH. ITTAQULLAH. Have fear of Allah. Please refund our money or fulfil our orders. You will not get rich from cheating the ummah especially when we intend to wear those dresses for good intentions. Like many others, I did not receive 2 dresses purchased and it has been A YEAR. Multiple emails gradually got ignored and their customer service number does not exist. Do not ignore the reviews made by dozens if not hundreds of people around the world on their dishonesty. This has got to stop. Use your skills of discernment to know which reviews are fake and which reviews are made by their own company to up their rating.
Annah Hariri IS A SCAM !!! This website is a lie !!!! They steal your money and gives you nothing
I orders 4 dresses in late April and early May. I received 1 couple of months after ordering. I kept asking about the others and kept getting excuses until they decided to block me on all their socials and do not reply to my emails. They even had the audacity to ask me to review the dresses I haven’t received. At this point, I can’t even wrap my mind around what sort of company this is Order numbers: US70779 and US70509
She’s a scam. Zero stars. Ordered in October 2020 and she never sent anything. US phone numbers don’t work and she “sometimes” will send automated emails but not always to your customer service requests and direct emails. I’ve gotten maybe two responses saying they are working on it but no response to my refund requests I’ve been continuously asking for since November.
I ordered tow dresses from April 2020 and i didn't get one and they marked as chipped....I try to contact them along a year to send my dress or send me my money back but they egnore me...
Took my money. No Dress. No update. No refunds. It's been almost a year now.
This website is a lie. Don’t trust it. They steal your money & they have no contact!! Please be aware of this corrupted company !!
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 387 reviews