Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
She’s a scam. Zero stars. Ordered in October 2020 and she never sent anything. US phone numbers don’t work and she “sometimes” will send automated emails but not always to your customer service requests and direct emails. I’ve gotten maybe two responses saying they are working on it but no response to my refund requests I’ve been continuously asking for since November.
I ordered tow dresses from April 2020 and i didn't get one and they marked as chipped....I try to contact them along a year to send my dress or send me my money back but they egnore me...
Took my money. No Dress. No update. No refunds. It's been almost a year now.
This website is a lie. Don’t trust it. They steal your money & they have no contact!! Please be aware of this corrupted company !!
Well I ordered 3 dresses from last year October now it's by the end of march and I still haven't got anything from them.. they definitely a scam.. what should we do with this..
SCAM ALERT Order US82846 The covid excuse has been used for too long now, for a company to not reply to their customers and not answer phone lines and block commenting on social media says a lot about! It has been a year they promise to issue a refund immediately and then stop replying, shame on you criminals stop with these fake 5 star reviews
it is a scam, she modeling all these new dresses, and advertise for sales when she can't deliver an order since august 10,2020, several calls to her customer service no answer!!! does not return emails as well!!!
I ordered 2x from this company. The first time it took a couple months for the dresses to arrive. I must say they were well made and beautiful. Now I placed a second order for just one skirt and paid $30 express shipping hoping that would help. Till this day I believe they blocked my email because I don’t receive any email saying they will get back to me. But I ordered September 2020 it is now March 2021 and I asked for a refund and was told I would get one in December. But it still has not shown up in my bank account. They also show in my Annah Hariri previous orders that they fulfilled my order which is a lie. My first order that was fulfilled from them has the dhl tracking history linked to it but my last order shows no tracking and no refund info. So please don’t order from them if you have a 50/50 chance of getting your product.!!! They are very unprofessional and disorganized. I feel they are Very disrespectful to their customers.
Its gonna be a year of me purchasing the dress! Still havent get it. If you cant ship people their dresses, just close the company already. Dont find for new targets.
Order no US94947. I ordered 3 dresses last year and so far have not received any. The company targets new customers who are not aware of their swindling ways. I hope they are brought to book. They put up sympathy seeking videos on social media after committing the offences. For the sake of Allah! Annah Hariri return people's money.
***RUN AND DO NOT ORDER*** I placed my order back in August of 2020, sent emails, calls to numbers that do not answer and messages on the chat circle with no response. This website needs to shut down. ***IT IS A SCAM!!!***
FRAUD!!!! I have reported Anna Hariri in several ways... It's been 5 months since I have not received anything. They do not even answer my emails, they have delivered my dresses!! DON'T BUY!!! THEY STEAL MONEY!
Annah Hariri is a big SCAMMER!!!. Run for your lives people. Run! Run! Run! I made an order of 15 dresses since May 2020. Its being 10 months now. All my calls, dm on instagram and emails were fruitless. Idecided to tag her on many posts and reached out to influencers that once worked for her company to relay my issues. Finally she had the effontery to block me on instagram. Annah Hariri SHAME ON YOU AS A MUSLIM PERSON!!! No true human should behave like that. Please tell everyone you know to steer clear of this disgusting comapny and not buy anything from them. Such a SCAM!!!
She’s a thief! Haven’t received my dresses since last June. Stopped replying to emails and never answer calls. DO NOT BUY SHES A THIEF
Scammer Scammer. I never received my orders since last year. I reported several times but no reply. I am surprised by people reading those reviews and they are still ordering from her. Please STOP, she is stilling you.
Made an order in April 2020 for 2 dresses, I was sent 1 dress and I was told about covid so I was asked to wait nicely. Me being naive I believed them and support this company by making a second purchase and writing a good review for my first dress. It's now nearly a year later and still no items, nothing arrived. They took the money (£350) and never responded to my emails, calls messages or anything. It's a scam for real, I should have listened to people and the reviews.
I ordered a 2 piece set 10 MONTHS ago in May 2020. It has NOT been delivered, and only excuses are given upon contacting and emailing their customer service reps! Finally demanded a full refund! Hope unlike others, they’ll follow through with it.
Very disheartened. Ordered two dresses in March 2020. Till now I have not received the items and no response to my emails. I’m not the first to be scammed by Annah Hariri nor the last.
If I could give 0 stars I would. I ordered clothes on April 15th 2020. I even paid express shipping to get them before Eid that year. I have waiting since. Very unprofessional. Many emails sent. Then suddenly my order was marked as fulfilled on Dec 24 2020, which isn't the case. After sending multiple emails, I was told by a one Ibrahim that my order would be cancelled and a refund given. That was 3 weeks ago. I still don't have a refund. I can't express how deeply disappointed I am in this company. They can't blame covid for taking customers' money but not fulfilling orders. To make matters worse, they are still advertising new clothes and sales. It's ridiculous! They even have the nerve to send ads to my email. It is beyond disgusting and annoying!
Sept 2020 order never fulfilled. Recently posted review on TrustPilot. 1 reply received requesting my order number. I re posted with the details, and replied to the company via TrustPilot emails. No results to date. Regulatory bodies should close the Annah Hariri website until she refunds all her customers. Seeking details of Turkish regulation authorities as the company is known to have moved there. COVID is not a good enough excuse for ignoring customers after taking their money.
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 371 reviews