Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
Like other customers have reviewed I too made a purchase in September 2020 and have not received it to date.. it is now April 2021. I too am h able to reach any of the numbers are are disconnected and one rings through. This is just unacceptable customer service. They took the costs out immediately why not fulfil their obligations and send people their orders. Absolutely disappointed.. I was asked to be patient as due to COVID they have had some delays this was in January some 5 months after making the purchase. This is patience overload. Respectfully either refund my monies or get my order out to me ASAP
This is a scam I ordered 2 dresses and never received it's being more than 9 months they don't even respond to the email and if ur unable to deliver y are u taking orders.
Lier, cheater can't believe that lady gave 5 stars and said they are not scam! 1y I'm waiting, more than 1000 are on fb "AH unsatisfied customers page" She cancelled bad com on insta and fb, blocked people....haram...I don't think she knows the meaning of that word....muslimah?I'm laughing
Terrible Terrible Terrible! I am super disappointed about my orders. It was a waste of money, time, and efforts. My orders were never recieved. Noone wants to give me answers. It is unfortunate that companies like that exist!
I would rate -5 but that wasn't an option. I order in OCT 2020 and still have not received the order. My order number is US95200. I DONT WANT THE ORDER ANYMORE, just I need a refund. Reaching custiner service for the website is harder than reaching the President of a country. It literally is Fort Knox. I have emailed a dozen times, I have called the contact numbers that are inactive. I have talked with the customer chat button and no reply after I explained the whole situation. THE WORST SERVICE OF ALL TIME. Please please process my refund as I do not need nor want the products anymore. This is extremely disappointing that the company that looks so beautiful turns out to be so untrustworthy. Also, PLEASE TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES to RESPOND to your customers. I am not even asking for them to be nice, JUST RESPOND!!!
I would like to post this for anyone trying to order from Annah Hariri....I made an order on August 12, 2020 and have yet to receive any information about the status of my order. Everytime I email them I get thr exact same response and nothing. I have asked for my money back and they have not addressed the issue. I'm posting images of all the emails between me and them for thr last 8 months. At one point when I demanded a reply from them or I will post the emails online I found that they blocked me from all their social media and I am not able to comment on anything they have. So now I am finding more creative ways of doing this!!! I have given them more than enough time to solve this problem and all they do is ignore. The funny thing is they are advertising that you can place your order now and get it by Eid...so I'm confused as to why my order isn't bring shipped nor am I getting my money back.
I have a similar bad experience 😭 I placed for several dresses in October 2020. Requested for refund in January 2021. Then the company’s System put remarks that my order has been fulfilled. No more response through email and text messages till today 21 April. I tried calling the Singapore office number and could not even get through. I even wrote to PayPal but they said that they cannot help at all. I am sad that I may never get my money back. You are taking a risk if shop at their website.
Scammers Scammers Made my order last year and never received or replied to my email. They will ask about your order Number and nothing after that. Today, was shocked, Received email promotion from them. Remove me. Shame Shame....
A scam is what this company is. I ordered my items over a year ago and still nothing has been delivered. They always give people excuses and now they’ve blocked me on social media and won’t reply to my emails. I wish I never ordered from them. Disgusting!
shame on you annah hariri, very bad services. 8 month already, i'm order on Aug, but untill now (Apr21) still not receive my dress and no reply. i comment at their fb and they blocked me.
O stars Shame on you Anna Harri My orders was promised since last Eid now I am told my orders is not in their system I was Told by My José that he will personally look into my orders And then a few days ago I received a email saying that They hope Mr ( cannot remember His name ) was able to resolve my queries I never EVER RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM THE PERSON THEY MENTIONED AND LISTEN TO THIS I WAS TOLD THEY WERE USING A DIFFERENT MACHINE AND CLEANER AND ALL PAST ORDERS WILL BE LOOKED INTO SO WHY IS SHE STILL SENDING ME ADDS TO BUY NEW CLOTHES!!!! If you guys fear ALLAH DO THE. RIGHT THING GIVE PPL THEIR. REFUND AMEEN STOP THE PRETENCE REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNTS FOR OUR ACTIONS
Just like everyone else’s experience they have not sent my items and I purchased them back in 10/2020. Do not order from them
I have had just as much bad experience . I ordered 4 dresses last year early July and received 1 dress only.. after constant follow ups for all other dresses, I revived response for slow fashion for first few emails and then the responses stopped . However by the 11th months got msg asking for review of the dresses. It was a very very very bad experience.
Placed my order #us88743 in August 2020 and still have not received it! E-mailed multiple times, have not been refunded. They also blocked me from leaving comments on FB. Shameful.
Do not order from this company. I placed an order in October 2020 and I still haven’t received it (now APRIL 2021). I have emailed company 6 times to refund me my money but no response. My order number Order US95732. Customer service is non existent. Strongly advice against ordering from Anna Hariri.
It’s been over a year since my order and they block my reviews, deleted my reviews on fb and other sites. I think Annah HARIRI is a scammer, using the Muslim name to steal money of innocent people. They. Send generic emails copy and pasted then email me to order more clothes and offers! Disgusting people. She will be judged accordingly when before God. She took lots of my money as I ordered so much. I don’t believe anyone’s reviews on this if they said they received as I think it’s her trying to get people to order so she can steal more money. If anyone knows how to involve police or fraud people, please advise. Thank you
Totally a scammer. Order in aug2020. Requested for refund in jan2021. System put remarks that the order has been fulfilled. No more response thru email, they block me from commenting in FB and messenger today 13apr2021. Am sure i will never get back my money. Pls dont buy from Annah Hariri.
Very bad experience with Annah Hariri, haven’t received my 6 dresses after ordering one year ago ans they dare to ask me how I liked my dresses. They create fake deliveries at western union without putting in the expected items. And when you send emails or chat online they only say we are sorry your dresses are not ready yet. It truly is a scam not a business!
This is a scam. I never got my dress that I paid for nearly two years ago despite multiple followups
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 410 reviews