Answering Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Answering Legal
Answering Legal meets all my needs. They answer phones quickly. They get all pertinent information from the caller. They contact me and respond to my requests.
This has been a game changer for my office! This answering service has freed up so much attorney time by providing a very professional, live person to speak with potential clients, current clients, and other attorneys.

There are no adequate words for how much they have improved the professionalism of my office. Highly recommended!
Great service. Best I have ever used.
Great service and value. Rob and his team are all stars in my book.
I have been immensely pleased with the service I have received from Answering Legal. They have worked with me regarding client contact information and information I want conveyed to potential clients. Moreover, when I needed to adjust billing for time used each month, they were very accommodating about reviewing my account. I highly recommend Answering Legal as a service for attorneys.
Excellent service for astonishingly low rates. Check with them before signing up with anyone else.
Answering Legal is the best service an attorney can use. The calls are handled professionally and quickly. Potential clients believe they are speaking to the office secretary not an answering service. Answering Legal will definitely increase your profit margin
I have employed Rob and his staff for about 1 year now and I do not regret it. They are very proficient and professional to all of our existing clients, and potential new clients. The text version of notification is a big asset.
Andy Stewart, Esquire
Andy Stewart & Associates, P.C.
Flowood, Mississippi
Great service. Gives me peace of mind that overflow calls and calls outside our work hours will be handled properly!
I've had this service for years. It's been nothing but good service.
This service is always dependable. The service is polite to angry and disgruntled persons, which takes the burden off me. The service has my highest recommendation.
Excellent service with professional operators that know what they’re talking about. I always get a text and an email and never miss a call. I would highly recommend their services for any attorney
Answering Legal 5 star review on 19th March 2021
I know that the people answering the phone are well trained and protective of me and my business. A rare find in these days of zero customer service.
Steve Sheehy
Answering Legal provides the highest quality, professional telephone answering service. Its operators are very courteous, effective and responsible. I highly recommend Answering Legal.
Great service. The staff answering our phones does a good job. No complaints. Fee is reasonable.
Excellent service very professional never miss a call
EXCELLENT SERVICE!

I wish I had signed up with them years ago!

Professional and seamless service!
Great service and great people
Our criminal defense law firm has worked with Answering Legal for six years for after-hours/weekend calls. A live person answering every call rather than a potential client leaving a voicemail is extremely important in our practice because very often those nighttime calls are a crisis and if the caller has to leave a message, they are likely to just call the next law firm they find on the internet.

The operators at Answering Legal are extremely professional; many callers think they work in our office. I highly recommend Answering Legal!!
We have been using Answering Legal to help manage our firm's incoming clients in world where you need immediate answering of the phone to retain a client and not miss out any clients. Would highly recommend.
Answering Legal is rated 4.97 based on 35 reviews