Antiquefarmhouse.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antiquefarmhouse.com

Tell us how Antiquefarmhouse.com made you happy
I love Antique Farmhouse! Their stuff is great quality. Comes exactly as it looks and they answer your questions via email promptly. Everything I order, I love! Customer service is awesome!
Responded quickly to my email and promptly refunded shipping overage On a combined sale. I have purchased a number of items and have always been pleased. Act fast as many items sell out quickly.
I have been shopping at this company for a couple of years. I'm very happy with merchandise they offer and it quality. They don't promise what they could not deliver. If you have any issues at all, and I had only once, it would be resolved quickly and sufficiently. Wonderful company to order from!
I had a question regarding the price of a item I was interested in. They responded overnight! Love everything I've bought there.
Great products and great customer service—always!!!
Jennifer at Antiquefarmhouse.com is amazing. Her customer service went above and beyond! It was outstanding! I received a damaged item, and the situation was rectified immediately! I could feel her smile and her sincerity via email! What a great company!!!
Antiques Farmhouse is an incredible company. I unfortunately received an item damaged, let me stress, this was no fault of the company, and they completely blew me away with their customer service. They responded immediately, provided me multiple options to fix the issue, and ultimately sent me a replacement item with expedited shipping. They turned a situation that could have been negative into a positive. Not to mention the shelves I received are beautiful and perfect for our bathroom. I will absolutely be shopping here again!! 5 out of 5!!
everything I've bought from them has been excellent. I can't speak of their customer service, since I never had to reach out to them. They are slow to ship, but it's worth the wait.
Awesome Lisa was extremely helpful thanks for your help
Placed an order on 5/23. Never received it and they send bogus responses. They are scammers!!!
Beautiful, quality products. Have ordered several times and the only time I had an issue it was immediately resolved. Very professional customer service.
Such a cute and unique store; I love their stuff...so much fun to shop! And their customer service is awesome! I've had only a few issues which were handled accordingly and I was very happy with the outcome. You can see Antique Farmhouse all over my townhome and I've attached a few pictures.
I received my item damaged. I sent AF a message and Lisa with customer service responded promptly to correct the problem. I haven’t received the new item yet, but I appreciate Lisa handling my concern quickly. Fingers crossed this one makes it in good condition. Thank you Lisa!!
Not only is the merchandise at Antique Farmhouse unique and amazing but their customer service is outstanding! I have had the best shopping experiences there.
I was sent the wrong item from the supplier. I contacted AF and Lisa immediately contacted supplier, who is sending the correct item, and also told me to keep, donate or do what I'd like with wring item.. Made it very easy.
Excellent and quick response to questions about my order, beautiful products too 🙂
I ordered 3 "cutting" boards. They arrived and are terrible. Totally different from the picture. They were discribed as anitque replicas and these are far from that. Unfortunately, they don't accept returns and I see why as these are so bad they will go to Goodwill tomorrow. What a waste of time and money.
Outstanding customer service!
I ordered an item that was not in perfect condition when I received it. I informed Antique Farmhouse thinking I could receive a replacement item, as I know they do not ordinarily give refunds. They politely requested pictures of the defective item, which I sent. They informed me that they no longer had the item in stock and provided me with a full refund. Their Customer Service team was very responsive and polite. I will remain a loyal customer.
Can't say enough how quick action was taken when I reported a default concerning a canvas print. Lisa stepped in and took the problem from start to finish. Getting a new one sent as I speak. Thank you Lisa for working thru this.
Antiquefarmhouse.com is rated 4.32 based on 185 reviews