Antiquefarmhouse.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Antiquefarmhouse.com

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Antiquefarmhouse.com deliver?

Tell us how Antiquefarmhouse.com made you happy

"I am hooked! Antique Farmhouse has become an addiction for me. I love the old farmhouse look and consider myself a savvy shopper. Their prices always beat the others and the products are so fun! I had an issue with something that arrived damaged and received a replacement within a week. So many other sites never even answer my complaints so I was thrilled to find a real person that made things right for me. Well done!"
Are you Antiquefarmhouse.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love Antiquefarmhouse. They have the cutest items ever. Shipping is on the slower side, but they very much make up for it, with the quality of their items and price."
"Poor and slow shipping, poor customer contact, item not as shown in photos or described in written description."
"Such beautiful things with quality items. The website is fun and easy to browse. Customer service is excellent."
Antiquefarmhouse.com is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews