Antiquefarmhouse.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antiquefarmhouse.com

Tell us how Antiquefarmhouse.com made you happy
Anne is very prompt to reply to my queries, this I appreciate immensely! During these difficult times, running a small business is very challenging and I support small business and am fully aware that we need all the support we can get. My projects are a work in progress and prompt replies and quick and practical decisions and actions are highly appreciated from this company.
I’ve ordered so much from this company and have been so excited with each item I've receive. Recently I received the wrong item, on Friday of the Labor Day weekend, of course. I sent them the issue and by Sunday afternoon (2 days) the problem was resolved and the correct item was being sent. Quite amazed because of the holiday & customer service was easy to work with & very helpful and quick to resolve the mistake. .
Antique Farmhouse is my favorite go-to site for unique and quality home decor. I look forward to their daily offerings at 11am EST. I have found their customer service to be very quick in their response to my inquiries and their desire to make certain I am a satisfied customer. I give them five stars
Thank you antiquefarmhouse.com! Excellent merchandise, incredible prices and the best customer service I have ever experienced online. I highly recommend antiquefarmhouse.com.
I made three orders with Antique Farmhouse, and I really love everything that I got. The quality was really good, and items were as pictured. I also enjoy their daily emails and curated events.
Very happy with my bird cage. I'm a gay man and love this shop!!! Highly recommend.
love the products, but just take a couple weeks to get to you, but worth it for the prices
I have been working from home during the pandemic. Obviously, there is not a lot of face to face people interaction that we get so we I realized how much I actually appreciate the more simple things in life so much more then before. One of these joys I have experienced is my 8:30 am “Daily Event” eblast I get delivered to my inbox. Getting to peruse all the home decor options is a real pick up! Thank you Antique Farmhouse...oh and of course I have you bookmarked!
The shipping company delivered my beautiful mirror shattered. I let Antique Farmhouse know and the exceeded my expectations making it right. I will order from them again no question. Lovvvvveee my mirror.
I purchased the Huge "Antiques" wall sign, and it is beautiful. It was boxed well and arrived well within their advertised time. Definitely recommend the site.
Bought a light fixture and while it was beautiful it wasn’t the color that showed up on the website- they gave me a discount (was a final sale)so that was Good customer service. Thanks
Ordered hotel Charleston clock. Came with one of the clock mechanisms at bottom of clock. Was told replacement clock would come. Received email on Thursday, July 30th advising clock would arrive Friday, July 31st. Clock was not delivered. FedEx shows delivered Friday morning but we were home all day Friday and it was not delivered. Emailed American farmhouse to advise never received. Got email back asking if family member or neighbor took it. Click weighs around 30 pounds and ships in 2 huge boxes. So, if hubby pulled it in thru front door, no way not to see it. He and I here all day Friday and it was not delivered. FedEx has complaints flying in about their posting records that items have been delivered when the have not been to make their results look good. Between the defective clock and FedEx lying about delivery, this whole experience is a nightmare. I would not order online from this company again.
Great deals! AntiqueFarmhouse.com features a lot of the same stuff you might find at places like Pottery Barn but for a lot less. Their site oozes farmhouse style. I'm hooked! Their shipping is slower than some but the anticipation just makes the arrival that much sweeter. :)
Bought several items to decorate my new home, and everything was so nice. They take a little time to arrive, but it is worth the wait, for the prices they have.
Would definitely recommend.
I purchased a set of wooden planters, they arrived fast and well packaged, best of all they're gorgeous! Like literally gorgeous... I never thought you can buy something so precious online!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this company! their products are beautiful and very well made. Customer service is great as well. I just had the pleasure of dealing with Anna and she was quick to respond and professional.
Great products online. Slow shipping and now I know why....they order in bulk and have to wait on manufacturer. The items are not "old world" as advertised. My item was an "old world dough bowl", which upon delivery (finally), was from My Mexico Imports. I could have went to Nogales and bought one for $10. I paid over $50 from Antique Farm House. Great mark up for them. Fix your advertising disclosure. FTC will get a report on this.
I've been working for AFH for a few years now, and it has been a wonderful experience. Everyone works hard to offer the best products and the best customer service experience I have felt supported and cared about by this company, even hearing directly from the owner in times of personal hardship.
Received my grand Hotel Charleston clock. Was so excited to receive since I was waiting for Antique Farmhouse to restock them. Problem is when i opened box, one of the clock hands was
Laying at the bottom of the clock inside the glass cover. Immediately emailed Antique Farmhouse but they closed at 6. Fedex didn’t deliver it until 6. Response said it would take some time to receive call from a rep. Truly disappointed. Beware if you order clock online.
Antiquefarmhouse.com is rated 3.97 based on 58 reviews