Antiquefarmhouse.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antiquefarmhouse.com

Tell us how Antiquefarmhouse.com made you happy
I purchased a birdcage a month ago. Finally got an email three weeks after they took my money out of my account and said it was on its way. FedEx said it would arrive last Tuesday. Waited all day Tuesday, but no birdcage. Contacted the company and they said they would look into it and get back to me. Waited two days with no response. So I contacted them again. Now they are saying that they have none in stock. They offered to refund my money or ask the manufacturer if they have anymore. Wouldn't you think they would have asked the manufacturer immediately upon realizing their error?? They have my money, they’ve wasted a month of my time and they aren’t being proactive to save their reputation. As you can see by many other reviews, this is something they regularly do. Beware and shop elsewhere.
Update: they didn’t even try to contact the manufacturer and just issued me a refund even though I did not request that at this point. Despicable company.
VERY SUSPICIOUS....YOU HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TELEPHONE....WHY IS THAT.....Hmmm THIS COMPANY HAS NO TELEPHONE NUMBER..WHO OWNS IT..
Thank you for your inquiry and interest in our products. We are a small company and do not have a manned phone, but you are welcome to leave a message and we will return your call. We are located in EST. 904 677 2927.

Our corporate headquarters is in Florida and most of our items ship from Tennessee. Some ship directly from our vendors located around the USA.

Let us know if you need anything else and enjoy your day.
Laura
customer service
Don’t waste your time and money with this company. Items are NOT good quality. Their product descriptions are vague. The shipments don’t arrive as stated in the 15 business days. Customer service is horrible!
Do not order from this company Inordered two light fixtures they were supposed to send a confirmation and tracking number I didnt get anything and now I cannot even get into my account and they send a generic email with the same reaponse over amd over terrible service very Shady Business I hope its not a a fictitious company!!!!!!
Why is taking 15 BUSINESS days to ship a set of pictures from St. Petersburg, Fl to Texas? Everyone knows fast shipping is tje way of the world. Is this one of those fake online US store fronts that has NO inventory but ships directly from CHINA when we order? The Better Business Bureau has 13 complaints against this company.
We understand your frustration and are sorry that our shipping times are longer than you anticipated. We do not ship directly from China. Our vendors are located in the USA. We do not do any actual importing of our products.
When we offer an "event" we have often just jumped on an incredible deal and the product is still en route to us. We cannot ship it to you until it gets to us. We are constantly rotating a huge variety of inventory to meet the demand. It may take a little longer but these deals are worth the wait! If we start paying to store inventory, our prices will sky rocket and we won't be able to offer you such incredible prices.
Once it ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation with a link to tracking information. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking data to update.
We do indicate our shipping times on every product and will answer any issues or questions that you may have as promptly as we can. Just email us and we will be happy to help.
Poor and slow shipping, poor customer contact, item not as shown in photos or described in written description.
I have had nothing but problems with this company. I should have known better than to do business with a company that does not have a phone number. I am missing two items, that I was charged for, from the box received today. NO INVOICE IN BOX. NO COMMUNICATION. NO UPDATES. NO EMAIL STATING ITS BEEN SHIPPED. NOTHING. NO PHONE.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. IT ISN'T WORTH IT.
The items pictured on their website, are just that pictures. I ordered over 400.00 worth of items. The other reviews that state there is no confirmation of when your are getting your items are accurate. I'm still waiting for many items and it's been over a month. The items I have received were cheaply made. Not quality items and not packed well. The one clock had a big sticker stating made in China. I also had them contact me that one of the items was oversold so they had to issue a refund. Still waiting for that.
So ordered 2 picture print deal...
Took 30 days and my order is totally wrong.
I ordered 2 picture prints and they totally sent wrong prints even though the order and packing slip was correct.

Also it has been a week I have emailed and tried to find a phone number to speak with someone about sending the wrong order back and how long it will take to get correct order.... it’s already a month and a week since I placed the order.
No email, no phone call and have no way of contacting them via phone....

How are the rest of you saying customer support is good when you can’t actually find a phone number for this company???

Very disappointed and want my money back. Trust me that the little baby duck pictures will be returned. But NO one one is telling me how to get rid of them....
Three weeks later and still do not have my order or a tracking number...could have bought my item somewhere else and had it in time for Mothers Day. Will not ever order from this company again.
RUN DONT EVER LOSE YOUR MONEY OR TIME!!!!!
They always have the cutest stuff at great prices. I love spending all of my husband's money at Antique Farmhouse. I simply can't get enough.
They have great lookong things good quality. But it takes forever to get it so that kind of blows it
Totally disappointing experience. After waiting two weeks longer than advertised ship date, I reach out to company for an update. They responded that they had just been notified the item/items were out of stock and couldn't be supplied for four months. Either their super unorganized or totally careless. I assume they'll refund my CC, but they can't refund the wasted time.
Hi Dave,
I am sorry that your experience with our company was so disappointing. As we are an event site, when we advertise our products they are still on the way to our facility. It is why we have such great prices, as we do not pay to keep the items stored and waiting to be sold. On rare occasions, the items do not arrive as expected and we reach out to our supplier for information as to when it will arrive. On this occasion, they informed us that the item was not available to ship. It is certainly not our desired business practice to ship late and even less to have to cancel and refund. I do see that your order was refunded in full and we sincerely apologize for this disappointment.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to apologize.
Your Friends at Antique Farmhouse.
I ordered a compass rose thinking it was an artisan made product. Instead it was a made in china product at 3 times the price as seen on line. Cheap tin. Yes I was duped. I should have known by no business phone number. I think all their products are imported from China by the lack of product information, like in my case tin rather than steel.
I would warn others to not deal with this company.
I am sorry that you are not happy with your purchase. Have you reached out to customer service? yourbestfriends@antiquefarmhouse.com We will certainly address any issues you may have. We are a small company that does not have a manned phone but we can call you if you prefer. I did search under your name and did not find an order so I am not sure which compass rose product you may be referring to.

Many of our products are imported by our suppliers, but we purchase from all US-based vendors and we try to give as much information as we can on the listing.

Your satisfaction is very important and we welcome you to reach out to our customer service to rectify this situation.
Antiquefarmhouse.com is rated 3.71 based on 38 reviews