Antiquefarmhouse.com Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Antiquefarmhouse.com

Tell us how Antiquefarmhouse.com made you happy

"They always have the cutest stuff at great prices. I love spending all of my husband's money at Antique Farmhouse. I simply can't get enough."
Are you Antiquefarmhouse.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have bought several items from them. Good quality. Worth the wait for delivery. Highly recommend."
"The time and detail that they put into every event just blows my mind. I love themed events. Every day I wake up and grab my laptop, excited to see what the theme will be that day. SO MUCH FUN to shop with them."
"Farmhouse decor at unbeatable prices. I love this online store!!"
"I have shopped with them for several years now. Great customer service and amazing products."
"I love Antique Farmhouse!! They always have the most unique vintage-style items!! I get compliments on every item I buy - recently bought a housewarming gift for a friend of mine, who just built their dream farm-style house!! It was perfect!"
"I am hooked! Antique Farmhouse has become an addiction for me. I love the old farmhouse look and consider myself a savvy shopper. Their prices always beat the others and the products are so fun! I had an issue with something that arrived damaged and received a replacement within a week. So many other sites never even answer my complaints so I was thrilled to find a real person that made things right for me. Well done!"
"I love Antiquefarmhouse. They have the cutest items ever. Shipping is on the slower side, but they very much make up for it, with the quality of their items and price."
"Such beautiful things with quality items. The website is fun and easy to browse. Customer service is excellent."
Antiquefarmhouse.com is rated 3.53 based on 15 reviews