Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
Aolani Hawaii 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Renee Trock
More Photos & Videos
This ring is absolutely beautiful in every way. The details are gorgeous, the fit is excellent and it arrived so fast!
It took so much searching to find the exact wedding band my boyfriend wanted. Real turquoise is not easy to find in an eternity band. Harder even still to find men's rings in half sizes much less quarter sizes. I was really starting to panic until Aolani came up. And at a much better price! With engraving! Ordering was easy. His only complaint was the box.
Aloha! My wife and I now have paired tungsten opal wedding rings, thanks 🙏 to you folks. We celebrated our honeymoon on Oahu in 2012, six years before we got married, at the Supermoon rising over Diamondhead to the live sounds of Dooby Brothers band. Brings back beautiful memories for us! Mahalo🙏
Love love the ring beauty !!! Fast delivery. I would have like some information with the ring, with Description of the ring, and where it’s from, just to show my future husband, where it came from ❤️❤️❤️Thanks so much!!
Beautiful ring!
The opal and koa wood bracelet met all my expectations!
Fast shipping and item was exactly what I wanted only better! Great experience!
Great service and very happy with our rings! Thank you!
Excellent customer service and absolutely gorgeous ring. Highly recommend! Fast shipping too.
Exactly as advertised, spectacular product, fast turnaround and I’m one happy customer. Will shop again and I highly recommend Aolani!
Very friendly contact good prices and wonderful rings
The ring I purchased came very quickly, and it was absolutely stunning! Highest quality, fit perfectly, still smiling! Great company, 5 stars. I am telling everyone where I got my ring. Thank you!
I ordered the pineapple and turtle hand made Koa wood earrings they are light in weight and much bigger than I thought which is a plus. I am sure that my daughter will like the turtle earrings and I am keeping the pine apple ones for me. The only thing i wish is that the wood was polished so that they shined a little, but that does take away from their uniqueness and beauty.
Excellent, service! The rings are so beautiful. Great communication and fast shipping. Mahalo!
Thank you this is the second time I've ordered from you. I love the unique design and quality. Super easy to order and fast shipping.
We are repeat customers.. absolutely love Aolani Hawaii!!! Amazing craftsmanship & quality. Pictures do not do the rings justice. Great communication and fast shipping.. highly recommend you won't be disappointed ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
Bonjour !!!
The Koa-Opal ring ordered is the ring we received. Very beautiful and a perfect fit. Made out of tungsten, it is most comfortable to wear; eventhough it is a wide ring, one easily forgets it. Highly recommanded !!! Their customer care is very respectful and caring.
i love my new ring. i have been looking for a different wedding band to wear to work. we cannot have stones in our rings we wear. the one i got was perfect!
The rings I purchased are of high quality and gorgeous to look at.
The wedding rings that I purchased are beautiful.
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 236 reviews