Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
Aolani Hawaii 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Renee Trock
More Photos & Videos
We love our rings. Arrived on time, fit is good. Would order again.
We love our wedding bands! Durable, unique and beautiful. And when they didn’t have one of the rings immediately available in the size we requested, they quickly reached out and offered solutions. Mahalo!
The ring we ordered is perfect and the customer service has been awesome. One item in our order was no longer available and they reached out to me so quickly to show me what I could replace it with or just get my money back. Everything got here when they said it would and was in perfect condition!
Great product looks great.
I am very pleased with my purchase! Even though one of tbe rings was not what I ordered, the speed and efficiency of your response was exceptional. I received the replacement ring in record time and returning the other ring could not have been easier! I think other companies could learn what customer service is from you! Thank you so much,I will be a customer for life.
Ordered a ring for my spouse and within 2 days I received it. Quick & easy. The ring was absolutely beautiful just like the photos and it is definitely very true to size. My spouse loved it! Happy experience overall. They did not send an email confirmation which had me worried on the first day but I did receive shipping/ tracking updates shortly after. Would definitely purchase again!!
We ordered my (now) husband's band from this site. It came in quickly and was beautiful with a koa inlay. However, the supposedly scratch resistant and durable ceramic they day is perfect for an "athletic lifestyle" has fully cracked in half in less than a month of wear--he doesnt wear the ring to work or any type of actual physical activity. Yet, apparently wearing this ting to dinner and nights out if too much for the ring to handle. What's worse, we tried to contact the company from every possible outlet, only to never hear a reply. Don't waste your money!
Customer service was great. The ring is beautiful and fits him perfectly. Very pleased.
Love, love, love this opal inlay ring. Great quality and price.
Absolutely beautiful!
will not refund on engraved things
The rings looked perfect!
I was sooo excited to hear that my package had arrived with my rng. It is as beautiful as I knew it would be. Made with love and care as I imagined. Thanks so very much!!!!
The rings we bought are absolutely stunning!
Beautiful ring , poor quality, inlay fell out after a week
The rings are beautiful and the service is excellent.
I love my ring! It’s beautiful, very affordable, and the customer service has been amazing! I wasn’t able to get the proper size, as it was on back order, but I’ve got a larger size, and as soon as the proper size comes in, they’ll send me that one & I’ll exchange it with the larger one. It was nice that they’d do that because I didn’t want to be without the ring that I wanted for my wedding. :)
The product looks beautiful and arrived so incredibly fast!
Bought for my husband. It is much more than what I expected 🤩🤩 Came in 2 days late but its oke!
Beautiful ring, very high quality, good prices. Repeat customer.
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 236 reviews