Aolani Hawaii Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Click Here

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy

"Absolutely beautiful, just like the pictures. Great quality, I'm very pleased with my purchases."
"Service very quick, product quality excellent...Mahalo"
"I received my ring and opened the box and was so happy. The ring fit like a dream. It’s very light weight. The ring never looks the same. It catches the light which brings out the beautiful color striatiins of the wood and abalone. I think I’m going to get the turquoise, too."
"The ring arrived just as it looked on your website. It is very pretty! It was a 30 anniversary present for my husband, and he loves it, as does everyone who sees it. Thanks for a great product that is great value!!"
"Great service fast and friendly and good transparency throughout the ordering process I ended up buying a second ring and wouldn’t hesitate to buy another."
"Very pleased with koa and 'opal' 6mm ring."
"It was a perfect ring, my boyfriend loved it!! Thank you!"
"We were so anxious to recieve our ring. My fiance and I decided this would be a great wedding band for him, and we truly couldn't be more pleased! Its not super heavy, seems to be well made, and it shipped to us very quickly."
"I love the product and how fast it came in the mail!! I would order again."
"They are two of the best looking rings we have seen. The service was GREAT and quick. Thanks again for the great product."
"Beautiful wedding bands really great experience with customer service many Thanks"
"OMG!!!! Aolani is the best! They are responsive almost immediately to email questions. The RINGS ARE TO DIE for!!!! We ordered the pretty filigree and wood titanium wedding bands and my husband and I are beyond impressed!!! LOVE THEM, will order more in the future"
"I order this ring to replace the one I got a few years ago. The only disappointment was that I didn’t receive it sooner as advertised. The ring was the exact replica of the one I previously had."
"fast shipping! rings arrived in good conditions. usps tracking no longer worked after the items leaving the States."
"Great customer service and great products! Love this company! Will definitely be doing business with them again."
"I ordered the koa wood inlay ring for my husband and he loves it. It's simple and beautiful at the same time. He wears an 11.5 and it's true to size. Thank you so much!"
"Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship - the ring was a 20th wedding anniversary present and my wife loved it. Aolani kept me up to date with delivery times etc, even though I actually ordered during their summer holiday. It was packaged well, arrived on time even though I live in the UK, and I am delighted with the entire thing. Many thanks!"
"Love my necklace, lots of compliments--only thing I would change is the twist chain as it likes to get caught in my hair. Currently keeping eyes open for a smooth feel chain in rose gold."
"We loved our rings, I ordered a bigger size and had to return one of the rings, very good experience with the exchange process. Excellent customer service!!!"
"Wonderful service and beautiful rings! We had to exchange ours for different sizes but there was no problem asking for that. We are giving them to each other for our 38th wedding anniversary! We are excited to get the new pair! Beautiful, Mahalo!!"
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 145 reviews