Apostil.co.za Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Apostil.co.za

About Apostil.co.za: Apostil.co.za is a documentation service provider for South Africans living abroad or in SA.

Get South African apostilles, police clearances, other documents and legalisations, as fast as 24 hours, through our legal service.

+27218259940

info@apostil.co.za

57 Swarthout Street
Doringkloof
Pretoria
South Africa

"Excellent service got my docs as promised ."
"Apostil provided me with outstanding service. They updated me every step of the way and beyond happy i went with their services. My Police clearance was processed very fast and the international shipping only took less than 5 days. I’m indeed a client for life⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Brilliant service, would highly recommend this company for efficiency and delivery!"
"Great service, efficient and fast. I felt I could trust Apostil from the get go whilst acquiring the necessary documents I needed from New Zealand to South Africa. Thanks guys"
"Accurate and prompt! Would highly recommend"
"Totally helpful to get my docs ready for Thailand without having to fly to SA - thanks guys!"
"Excellent service through the whole process to get my birth certificate and apostille."
"Quick service, always attentive, will use Apostil again."
"Thank goodness for this faster police clearance option - saved me in getting my visa on time. I recommend this team to get what you need fast."
"Top service! Not sure what I would’ve done without it."
"Great service and very helpful team!"
"Very good service !!!!!!"
"Outstanding service & communication with results"
"Excellent service. Would highly recommend this company."
"Responded promptly to my need, offered a solution and then did what they promised to do as per schedule- and kept me informed. Seamless,hassle free service."
Apostil.co.za is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews