Apostil.co.za Reviews

of reviewers recommend Apostil.co.za
Read Apostil.co.za Reviews

About Apostil.co.za:

Apostil.co.za is a documentation service provider for South Africans living abroad or in SA.

Get South African apostilles, police clearances, other documents and legalisations, as fast as 24 hours, through our legal service.

+27218259940

info@apostil.co.za

57 Swarthout StreetDoringkloofPretoria0157South Africa

Tell us how Apostil.co.za made you happy
Excellent! The staff are professional and provided a fast and efficient service.
Cherese was extremely helpful and efficient throughout the process. I was always kept up to date and my documents were received ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend Apostil.co.za to anyone needing a similar service.
Excellent service. I was so relieved to find it as I needed a police certificate urgently and feared it would take weeks. Very efficient and responsive.
Excellent service - and an absolute life-saver during the COVID-19 restrictions. Fast and efficient with super communication; these folks get the job done. Couldn't have asked for more.
I was very impressed with the service I received from Apostil.co.za.
Excellent and fast service. Police Clearance Certificate completed and delivered on time. Thanks to Deirdre and the Apostil team. Highly recommended document service provider.
Thank you for the excellent, efficient and quick service. Cherese was exceptional in assisting me in obtaining my documents and getting them to me in the estimated time, even with the lockdown. I would highly recommend Cherese and the Apostil team.
Very efficient team
Good communication
Simple,Easy and Stress free process
The service was fantastic and a special shoutout to Deidre who assisted me with the process even during lockdown. She was assigned with my case and delivered as indicated. Many Thanks to the team! Would definitely recommend.
Managed to get our police clearance despite lockdown. Well one and thanks a ton!
Apostil completed the service efforts efficiently and in a timely manner despite the hold up due to the lockdown
Thank goodness for Apostil working during the lockdown!! We got the police clearance we needed and so fast. We still have to wait on our other documents while Home Affairs is closed, but we're one step closer to getting our residence applications done on time. Bookmark these guys, they are legit!
We needed an SA Police Clearance certificate urgently, but were already living in the UK. We were told about Apostil and engaged their services. They responded to our queries quickly, and, more importantly, the document required was physically in my hands by the promised date. Excellent service and would not hesitate to recommend them!
Really good and responsive service. I’m glad I found apostil to help out!
Cherese at Apostille.co.za was amazing and kept me up to date continously. Made this process very easy for me.
Without a doubt the best service ever.

This team is well worth your effort and funds, they work fast efficient and surpassed every expectation I had. I received my documents ahead of schedule and in excellent condition in the middle of the Covid-19 craziness.

Thank you team!
Great service and efficiency
Good service and the PCC arrived a week earlier than expected. Very fast international delivery too.
Excellent, received very quick, Went the extra mile by emailing me a copy
Great service, glad the paperwork arrived in time just for the big day. They delivered, in just five days mind you the documents had to be couriered to Serbia from RSA. Will make use of this company again. THANKS Chelsea. Both my sister and brother in law are happy.
Apostil.co.za is rated 4.96 based on 255 reviews