Apostil.co.za Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Apostil.co.za

About Apostil.co.za: Apostil.co.za is a documentation service provider for South Africans living abroad or in SA.

Get South African apostilles, police clearances, other documents and legalisations, as fast as 24 hours, through our legal service.

+27218259940

info@apostil.co.za

57 Swarthout Street
Doringkloof
Pretoria
South Africa

Click Here

Tell us how Apostil.co.za made you happy

Under an hour
"I needed a police clearance certificate while being abroad and Apostil made the process super easy and stress free. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent and speedy service, exactly as promised, I could not be happier! Thank you!"
"Apostil made the process of getting my letter of no impediment as well as its apostille certification hassle-free which I appreciated."
"Fantastic service, so quick and efficient. Our South African document was ordered, apostilled and delivered to New Zealand well within the expected time frame. We were kept up to date as to it’s progress every step of the way. I would highly recommend Apostil.co.za and will definitely use them again if the need arises."
"Excellent service, very reliable, great communication and prompt delivery! I highly recommend Apostil.co.za This is hands down one of the best services I've received this year. Cherese worked with me through every step of applying for a South African police clearance certificate from overseas and made the entire process pleasant. I'll definitely work with Apostil.co.za again."
"When time is of essence and you need a document in SA done for you, Cherese and her team will be the way to go. Great job and very fast and efficient service Cherese. Very honest as well."
"Good contact, answered all the questions I had. Did exactly what I asked for, documents also had a surprisingly fast turn around. Not much more I could ask for, so it gets full marks from me."
"I choose this service based on reviews and was not disappointed. The service was excellent, with helpful replies to every question and there were a lot. Having some hesitation on sending my certificate away, they informed me of it being received and the start of the process. It was also nice to have a scanned copy sent to me once the process was complete before its return. Only part I wish was a little clearer would be the payment section. Perfectly secure method, that I had no doubt about. It was just odd there was no reference number or confirmation mail."
"Most professional, friendly and most of all reliable....Cherese was helpful, friendly and responded super quick to all communication. I received my documents within less time than quoted... Well done and again thank you so much"
"Cherese helped me very efficiently and patiently explained the process to me and answered all my questions. Thank you very much for swift service."
"Absolute breeze and amazing service. Thank you for making an otherwise stressful task, stressfree."
"Service is amazing. Cherese went out of her way to explain the process and kept me informed at each step. Documents where returned to the UAE in 7 working days which is fantastic. Should you require any assistance with documets, I would look no further than Cherese and her team."
"Extremely professional! Cherese is simply amazing. Excellent communicator, kept me informed at every stage. Thank you for making my life easier. Highly recommended."
"I found this service on an internet search and called the number, I was skeptical at first because of the way the phone was answered with just a 'hello', does not sound like I called a business. I did more research to see if this is a legit business and found that it was via a feature on a business tech article. I rate this service highly as they delivered on their promises of 9-12 days for the expedited service. The document was also emailed to me once received. Would use them again in the future."
"Prompt service once email was answered"
"I recommend their swift services. I feel like I didn't pay them enough for all the great work they've done for me, obtaining my south African Police clearance in record time."
"Your service was excellent and delivered in a timely manner. Thank you so much Apostille."
"Very happy with the friendly, helpful and speedy service."
"Excellent service, kept me in touch more than enough and got my unabridged marriage certificate in time. Thank you!!"
"Excellent service. Highly recommended :)"
Apostil.co.za is rated 4.94 based on 161 reviews