Apostil.co.za Reviews

of reviewers recommend Apostil.co.za
Under an hour
Read Apostil.co.za Reviews

About Apostil.co.za:

Apostil.co.za is a documentation service provider for South Africans living abroad or in SA.

Get South African apostilles, police clearances, other documents and legalisations, as fast as 24 hours, through our legal service.

+27218259940

info@apostil.co.za

57 Swarthout Street
Doringkloof
Pretoria
South Africa

Tell us how Apostil.co.za made you happy
Excellent service recieved by Cherese and the Apostil team. Would definitely use their services again.
Used their Apostille certificate service which was trouble-free and quick.
Excellent service and fast
Reliable. Gets the job done. Thanks.
Cherese & her team provided a very efficient & professional service. I’ve read online that getting academic documents apostilled in SA can be a challenging process so using the Apostil.co.za service proved an absolute breeze! Fast & efficient & documents couriered back to me in the UK too in no time! Would highly recommend using this service!
The process with apostil's was so transparent. Always responded to emails with in time. I went for the EXPRESS option and I received the documents within the mentioned time-frame. So glad with all the assistance provided by apostils.
Apostil.co.za offered us an efficient, no fuss solution... Thanks Cherese for your help and advice.
Quick and efficient service from the apostille team. Great communication throughout the experience.
Quick Turnaround time, quick email correspondence. I received my police clearance which was required for New Zealand visa. I couriered documents on 26-OCT and received on 21-NOV (including courier times)
Fast and reliable. Definitely recommend.
What an excellent service! This is the second time I have used Apostil.co.za and it was as super-fast, efficient and personalized as the first time. Highly recommended.
Good service and communication. Super fast!
Very helpful, extremely professional, no issues at all. Smooth process and on time. I would definitely use Apostil again!
Quality service. Extremely quick and professional. Would recommend.
Excellent ,five star , cherese was in contact with me all the time for any query got reply within minutes. Highly recommended
I received my clearance way within the time I was given. Thank you.
Excellent,Fast en professional service. Answer your mails immediately. Will make use of them again. Highly recommended Eileen Small
I am amazed beyond words. Apostil.co.za not only saved me so much time, money and effort, but also gave me peace of mind when I needed it.
Service was excellent