Apostil.co.za Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Apostil.co.za

About Apostil.co.za: Apostil.co.za is a documentation service provider for South Africans living abroad or in SA.

Get South African apostilles, police clearances, other documents and legalisations, as fast as 24 hours, through our legal service.

+27218259940

info@apostil.co.za

57 Swarthout Street
Doringkloof
Pretoria
South Africa

Tell us how Apostil.co.za made you happy

Under an hour
"Super and efficient service."
"The process was very smooth and excellent communication throughout. We received our documents within a week, received Monday and back with us on Friday. I cannot imagine doing the process myself and was very pleased this service exists."
"The team was very helpful, friendly and answered all our questions quickly. They were always easy so reach and did their best to speed up all necessary steps to obtain our documents. Absolute recommendation if you need documents from SA – especially for international clients like us."
"Very efficient and professional service, replied immediately with all queries covered."
"Very good service and within the timeline as promised."
"We needed local assistance in deaings with the Department of Home Affairs. Since we live abroad on the northern hemisphere it was not feasible to deal directly with them through an embassy or consulate or fly down. Apostil resolved our matters reliably and with appropriate speed (if that term is possible in the same sentence with the term "Department of Home...."). :) The communication was clear and effective. Thank you Apostil, thank you Jesse!! Best regards...Jürgen."
"Easy and efficient."
"Great service. Emails were always answered and so were all of my questions! Will definitely use their service in the future if need be as well as recommend them. Super happy with the service!"
"Prompt, polite and professional. Highly recommended."
"Apostil have been excellent. I needed a SA PCC for a DBS check in the UK. I have colleagues who have struggled through this process with it taking up for a year to receive or them not receiving it at all. Apostil made the whole process seem ridiculously easy. Their communication was clear and speedy. I can't recommend Apostil enough and I will recommend them to everyone I know who has ever worked in South Africa. Thanks again"
"Needed Apostilled documents quickly and they returned the needed documents according to their stated timeline. Very easy to work with, prompt communication."
"Excellent service, exceeded expectations"
"My husband and I needed our Police Clearance Certificates to be able to volunteer at our children's school in Macclesfield in England and Apostil made, what initially seemed like a very daunting process, into an experience of peace of mind and excellent service. Well done team Apostil."
"Quick, efficient, good service all round."
"Excellent service!"
"Very professional and efficient. I got my documentation in two weeks after struggling with Home Affairs for more than a year."
"Service exactly as offered, good quick useful responses to questions. Delivered on time. Thank you"
"Fast service !"
"Apostil.co.za had my police clearance certificate delivered within timelines of the Express option. this is a great service and bypasses the atrocious timeline of 6 - 8 weeks via the normal process."
"Very good service."