Apostil.co.za Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Apostil.co.za

About Apostil.co.za: Apostil.co.za is a documentation service provider for South Africans living abroad or in SA.

Get South African apostilles, police clearances, other documents and legalisations, as fast as 24 hours, through our legal service.

+27218259940

info@apostil.co.za

57 Swarthout Street
Doringkloof
Pretoria
South Africa

Tell us how Apostil.co.za made you happy

Under an hour
"Excellent service, kept me in touch more than enough and got my unabridged marriage certificate in time. Thank you!!"
"Excellent service. Highly recommended :)"
"Absolutely stunning service, excellent support. I needed both an apostilled birth certificate and letter of no impediment for foreign marriage. They delivered way ahead of schedule. A great company of people for the people. I will definitely use their services again if ever needed."
"Were afficent and fast"
"We had no idea if we were going to get any help and our payment had to be made in advance, yet Apostil came to the party. We had our document within two weeks and were able to move on with our lives."
"Very happy with the service, received my documents much quicker than expected! I highly recommend them and would call on them again."
"Highly recommended for South Africans that have immigrated overseas. Had my police clearance within 3 weeks. Money well spent. Excellent service. Keep it up!"
"If possible I would give this company 10stars! Cherese helped me a lot! From day 1 when I was confused and requested help, she was calm and very patient with me because I had a lot of questions, she really went out of her way to help me with the documents which was needed from the consulate. I highly recommend this company if you want to get your documents done. I had to get documents legalized and translated into Spanish. Thank you so much!"
"I used Apostil.co.za for help with my application for a South African Police Clearance certificate. I am based in the UK. I found their service to be excellent. The certificate took 5 weeks to finalise and reach me in the UK. This was much shorter than the SAP advertised processing times."
"Really great service - faster than I expected and excellent communication. Thank you so much!"
"Professional and speedy service"
"Great service! Cherese was very professional, she answered all my emails and my documents came quicker than the time frame. Apostolic.co.za is the company I will be using for all legal documents needed."
"Very impressed with how quickly they responded to any email enquiries I had. Also, I received my police clearance certificate very promptly and way within the time frame that we paid for. Very impressed. Would definitely recommend them."
"The service provided was fast and professional. My documents were professionally handled and returned before the expected time frame. I am highly satisfied and would use their services again in the future - should the need arise."
"Getting documents apostilled seems steeped in mystery but apolstil.co.za made it so easy. From start to finish, they were there for me and I had my documents back in Cape Town within a week. Communication was so friendly and yet accurate and professional. I can highly recommend them."
"Excellent and fast service, will use them again in the future."
"Jesse was professional, informative and efficient from the very beginning and I obtained my divorce certificate successfully. Would highly recommend Apostil's excellent services."
"Efficient, polite, great customer service and prompt service. I am in the UK and required a police check."
"Very happy with the service! Especially the updates so I knew what was going on."
"I am based in the UK and needed a Police Certificate from SA. The team at Apostil were quick to reply to emails and very clear about the process. My report was sent back to me very quickly. Well worth paying for the service."
Apostil.co.za is rated 4.95 based on 143 reviews