Apostil.co.za Reviews

of reviewers recommend Apostil.co.za
Under an hour
Read Apostil.co.za Reviews

About Apostil.co.za:

Apostil.co.za is a documentation service provider for South Africans living abroad or in SA.

Get South African apostilles, police clearances, other documents and legalisations, as fast as 24 hours, through our legal service.

+27218259940

info@apostil.co.za

57 Swarthout StreetDoringkloofPretoria0157South Africa

Tell us how Apostil.co.za made you happy
We needed an SA Police Clearance certificate urgently, but were already living in the UK. We were told about Apostil and engaged their services. They responded to our queries quickly, and, more importantly, the document required was physically in my hands by the promised date. Excellent service and would not hesitate to recommend them!
Really good and responsive service. I’m glad I found apostil to help out!
Cherese at Apostille.co.za was amazing and kept me up to date continously. Made this process very easy for me.
Without a doubt the best service ever. This team is well worth your effort and funds, they work fast efficient and surpassed every expectation I had. I received my documents ahead of schedule and in excellent condition in the middle of the Covid-19 craziness. Thank you team!
Great service and efficiency Thank you
Good service and the PCC arrived a week earlier than expected. Very fast international delivery too.
Excellent, received very quick, Went the extra mile by emailing me a copy
Great service, glad the paperwork arrived in time just for the big day. They delivered, in just five days mind you the documents had to be couriered to Serbia from RSA. Will make use of this company again. THANKS Chelsea. Both my sister and brother in law are happy.
The service was very speedy and efficient. It was a great relief to able to trust this company with handling our documents and they were done earlier than expected as well. I recommend them!
Excellent service They got my police clearance in less than 3 weeks Highly recommend this company
Very happy with the service recieved.
Their service was great and got my documents quite quickly
Thank you for your helpful and efficient service, Cherese and Jesse! I received my documents outside of South Africa within the advised time frame. I will definitely make use of the services offered by Apsotil.co.za again.
Cherese was really helpful, she provided clear instructions and answered my questions quickly. I live overseas and the advice and assistance that I received enabled me to obtain a PCC without having to go to South Africa. It also arrived faster than I expected. I would not hesitate to recommend Cherese and Apostil. Thank you for a great service.
Thank you for such good service. I have never had such good service from South Africa always use to take very very long . Keep up the good service and work. Thanks Kind regards Natasha Zimmermann 🇿🇦🇦🇹
Awesome service!
Had a great experience using Apostil.co.za. My documents came on time and Cherese kept me updated via Email through every step of the process. My documents were couriered internationally To Norway and I was given the tracking number which was great. Much peace of mind using these services!
Cherese, She is incredibly helpful and efficient. I have no problem at all
Needed documents in a rush to get to Amsterdam, and Apostil delivered faster than expected. Worth paying for if you need things done quickly and efficiently.
I'm overwhelmed by your service and refer other people who need help. you really didn't disappoint me. I'm super happy. Thank you
Apostil.co.za is rated 4.96 based on 243 reviews