Apostil.co.za Reviews

of reviewers recommend Apostil.co.za
Under an hour
Read Apostil.co.za Reviews

About Apostil.co.za:

Apostil.co.za is a documentation service provider for South Africans living abroad or in SA.

Get South African apostilles, police clearances, other documents and legalisations, as fast as 24 hours, through our legal service.

+27218259940

info@apostil.co.za

57 Swarthout Street
Doringkloof
Pretoria
South Africa

Tell us how Apostil.co.za made you happy
During the process of getting my police Clearance apostilled, the communication was extremely poor (except for sending quote and invoice of course). After paying the fee, I sent my document from abroad to their Centurion office and after that it was almost impossible to get any feedback. I kept trying and trying to call and write email (they don t use WhatsApp or Facebook even though they have a cell number and a Facebook page) to know about the process status but it tooks at least 2 days or 3 emails to get any feedback. Both Centurion office staff and Cape Town one do not answer at the phone and when they do they have absolutely no idea of what is going on and, if you are lucky, they just say “I’ll let you know”...and of course they don’t. I was dealing with Cherese and also her is almost impossible to reach. Likely with some delay I managed to get my police clearance back and apostilled but it was a stressful and no sense communication process. Considering the importance that such documents have for the owners, they should take More seriously their job and be more respectful towards their clients.
Great communication and super easy to use. Would highly recommend.
At first I was dubious about using Apostil to get a South African Police Clearance Certificate, but there was absolutely no need to be. I dealt with Jesse and Cherise, both of whom were very professional. My PCC arrived within the timeframe promised. A very happy customer.
Excellent service! It was so fast! Thank you!
Excellent, timely and professional service. Thank you.
Cherese went out of her way to assist me, thank you for such great service.
Excellent service indeed, the documents were received in record time in Australia. Thank you. Highly recommended
Incredible service and communication. From the beginning to receiving my documents perfectly, Cherese was a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend.
I received wonderful service from Apostil.co.za! Communication was clear and responses were timely even with a significant time difference. I definitely recommend using their services!
Reliable and very efficient! I was very impressed with the service and would DEFINITELY highly recommend them!
My sincere thanks to Cherese and the team at Apostil.co.za for doing an outstanding job of arranging an urgent apostil and getting it done so quickly. I highly recommend their services!
I live in South Korea and trying to get any official documents through the embassy here is a nightmare. It takes 6 months to get a passport or birth certificate if you're lucky. I have to return to SA urgently in 2 months and lost my son's birth certificate. I decided not to waste my time and stress myself going through the SA embassy in Seoul. I emailed 3 agencies I found online and Apostil replied almost immediately (the other two took their time). I wondered if Apostil was worth the money as they cost 3 times as much as another agency I had used in the past. Well, I can attest to the fact that it was well worth it. Not only did I get the bc more than a month earlier than expected, but I didn't have any of the issues I experienced with the other agency. Apostil is professional, quick, and I would gladly recommend them especially to anyone here in South Korea where we have to wait an eternity for official documents.
Throughout the process I was very impressed by the way Apostil assisted us. Thank you very much for this and we will definitely reach out to you again in the future when needed. Well done to your team!
Excellent professional service! Quick turn around time as promised.
Excellent service recieved by Cherese and the Apostil team. Would definitely use their services again.
Used their Apostille certificate service which was trouble-free and quick.
Excellent service and fast
Reliable. Gets the job done. Thanks.
Cherese & her team provided a very efficient & professional service. I’ve read online that getting academic documents apostilled in SA can be a challenging process so using the Apostil.co.za service proved an absolute breeze! Fast & efficient & documents couriered back to me in the UK too in no time! Would highly recommend using this service!
The process with apostil's was so transparent. Always responded to emails with in time. I went for the EXPRESS option and I received the documents within the mentioned time-frame. So glad with all the assistance provided by apostils.
Apostil.co.za is rated 4.94 based on 204 reviews