Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
I am very pleased with my purchase,good quality,fast delivery in great condition !! Really happy customer!!
Service all good. Thank you
Very well. Thank you
Good
Happy with everything except the delivery process. I called the delivery people and let them know we would be out but nearby. I was reassured that the driver would contact me before delivery. The driver did not contact me and I had to pick up the delivery from the post office. This was not good given that I am 69 years old and disabled, that the package was heavy, and that I had been reassured that I would be contacted before delivery.
Very competitive prices, free delivery.
The product was delivered in good condition as required. The delivery man was very good and polite
Good service and great service. Even so the delivery was missed, on my first phone call, the delivery was immediately organized with good customer service. It was good to work with the team.
Prompt service.
Overall good, good price, good contact when you call the customer service. Not very good for 2 reasons: - I had to call the customer service to get a confirmation of the delivery. True however, it was between Xmas and New Year and probably a peak of activity. The call was great and solve swiftly. - the delivery man was good, but as the fridge was used and the delivery a bit rushed, I get 2 minor damage in my new Kitchen and floor. Luckily I was helping him in the end as the damages could have been far worse. A bit sad and bitter.
Fairly rapid arival despite the crazy time of year. Not the absolute cheapest but fairly competitive and they had what I needed in stock. No complaints.
Appliance giant were good but the product, LG 43” tv was a dog. Wouldn’t connect to wifi after powering off after initial set up although Netflix was connected most of the time. Had to reset to factory settings if u wanted a new device to connect. Unable to turn wifi on or off from settings. Guide wouldn’t load some of the time. Appliance giant did replace within a few days but the second one although had a better picture had the same problems. Many calls to LG who try to convince u the tv is operating as it should. Ended up buying a Hisense from another retailer $300 cheaper than the LG rrp and whilst the picture quality isn’t as good I got use to it within 24 hours and hasn’t missed a beat
Great value for money. Speedy delivery. Very happy with purchase.
Happy with the toastie. Thanks
For a fridge you really need 2 people to unload and take away but the delivery driver was really good, thank you
Good
Dealing with Appliance Giant was a good experience. I had issues with delivery of the product (like many companies, AG outsources deliveries) and when I contacted them about the three missed deluveries, both people I talked to were appropriately apologetic, and most importantly, made quick arrangements to have the item delivered. 4 stars reflects the poor delivery service. Delivery companies are poor in general in Australia and I would like to see AG and other organisations place pressure on them to improve.
Easy to deal with and helpful
good fast service
Hi, Way back in July this year I ordered & paid for a Lemair twin tub washing machine. Unfortunately stocks ran out & a considerable delay occurred before new machines came through the marketplace. This I accepted as all the user reports for the washer were positive. It was received on 17 October in the afternoon as indicated the day before. I've deducted one point off my rating due to the fact I had to email you at least twice to get an answer to a delivery question. Regards Merv. Robb
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 823 reviews