Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Perfect and quick delivery
First business dealings with Appliance Giant, good service, appliance delivered when stated, delivery men very helpful and new appliance unpacked and carton plus old appliance taken away. Very impressed and will definitely use again. Thank you Appliance Giant!
Great product, great price, tracking and fast efficient delivery. Will buy from Appliance Giant again!
Could not be happier with the service that we received. We needed a fridge straight away and your sales/office lady was super helpful. Made great suggestions of fridges that would fit our area and even confirmed stock was in stock by physically checking warehouse.
I was so impressed with the service from Appliance Giant. The delivery was so professional, they installed the dryer and took away the boxes all inclusive Unlike other stores where You have to pay for this service. And the price was cheaper than any other place. I’ll Definitely be buying my next appliance from you guys.
Great Price , Great Product ! Thanks :-)
price was great came quickly packed very well works great thanks heaps
Great customer service Fast delivery
Fast, reliable and professional
Had a problem with original jug and Appliance Giant swapped it over swiftly! Awesome service.
Competent staff. Order was processed quickly. Look forward to dealing with you again.
Honestly my excellent experience with Appliance Giant is really down to the amazing customer service from Alyssa. She was beyond helpful last year when I bought a fridge so it was a no brainer when I needed a new washing machine this year. Thanks Alyssa!
Excellent service
Very happy with my new Beko fridge. Received it quickly and was delivered by helpful man who took away my old fridge. Great price and service
My order was delivered within days of ordering. I was amazed how quickly I received it and am certainly enjoying my purchase. I certainly rate Appliance Giant excellent and 5 stars.
Good service, reasonable price.
Fast and efficient as well as good value Thank you
Great washes good not much knotting of the clothing spins good. Only issue is a long cycle time frame than I am used to.
Delivery guy came on time, took the old and bring new fridge. Happy with him. Best Regards Monir
good product and service, prompt and free delivery
Appliance Giant is rated 4.4 based on 1,019 reviews