Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Very prompt service. Just a little disappointed that the delivery driver wouldn't take the box into my parent's apartment, about 200m from the building's front door. My parents are 93 and 86 so this created a big issue for them!
Very good
Great service from the sales team and prompt delivery with a very helpful driver. Thank you.
Bought a fridge a few weeks ago and they were over $100 cheaper than any competitor. The delivery man was so polite and set up for me and took all the rubbish away. I’ll definitely buy from them again
My bench top oven was delivered exactly when they said it would be and the young man took it straight to my kitchen as requested. The oven works beautifully and has produced excellent cakes, and puddings casseroles and grills. Thank you.
No hassle ordering and delivery. Thank you!
Competitive pricing. Value for money. Was a very Easy purchase. Fast delivery and was also installed by the delivery guy. Couldn’t fault it.
Good price awesome quick service.
Great service!
Pricing was good Delivery at your end was good ( once stock arrived- I was aware of back order when I placed the order ) Staff were helpful Afterpay was a bonus I would use Appliance Giant again and would recommend you to others
Thank u very much I am happy with what I got the Breville electric frypan I have used it a few times And the delivery was fast Thank u very much.
Great store with the best prices around. Highly recommend them as they are quick and convenient to use.
Perfect Coustmer service, great communication & fast delivery on items
Happy with delivery
Delivered my product on time and at a great price. Would recommend.
I purchased a Hellier bar fridge through Appliance Giant. The process was efficient and delivery by their own service easy to deal with. They rang half an hour before delivery and it made the process convenient. Would have no hesitation to use them again.
Easy purchase at a great price and friendly, helpful delivery team
Easy to use website and item delivered quickly. Very impressed. Thank you
It's great
Best servers and happy castimers
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 823 reviews