Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
My appliance took roughly 6 weeks to arrive but I’d paid up front & so company had my money for that period of time. Businesses should only access credit card when goods dispatched like Dymocks etc.
Happy with appliance but not delivery of goods
Product was out of stock and no advice given. Product it self was cheaper than any where else.
Very heavy product...
Extremely long wait time for delivery .
Excellent product but poor service. Company doesn't even have the stock on hand to sell. On Ebay it stated that it would be delivered within a week. I ordered and paid then got in touch with them to ensure my item was going to be delivered as they had not sent it and that was a day before it should have been delivered. They told me to wait 10 more days as they are waiting for item to come to them. Well nearly 3months later I got it.
If you need something in a hurry don't use them but products are good .
Delivery was way too long
I didn't receive the product at the expected delivery date so I phoned Appliance Giant and was advised the item was out of stock so ordered an alternative. Product is good. However, I would have liked to have been notified of the out of stock issue instead of chasing this with the company.
Item was out of stock but I didn't receive notification when I would be likely to receive my delivery.
The product is great and was definitely the best price compared to the competitor. I received it two and a half weeks after the date listed on the website. I called the first week and was told that it wasn’t on their route so I asked if it was possible to pick it up. This created a misunderstanding between the customer service rep and myself. I didn’t realise that it had been placed under a different service so I didn’t pick it up and it wasn’t delivered. I apologised for the miscommunication and asked for a different delivery date. She was pretty short but she put it through for two days later. The website clearly states that they deliver, install and remove packing but when I came home, the packing had been left behind. The delivery driver had told my housemate that they don’t take the packing away. I’m an understanding person but please don’t set expectations on your website that your team can’t deliver. I can’t complain about the product, but there inconsistencies in expectations that I didn’t appreciate.
Wjat is it
Nobody got in touch with me to arrange delivery. I had to chase it. Once delivery arranged all OK.
Need to advise when out of stock and estimate when back in stock.
Ordering was easy online. Customer Service - a bit of a run around to get the delivery organised, then was told would be delivered Friday, too the day off work to be home for it, rang to confirm - no record, then was told, ok, will be delivered on Saturday - explained access to property, stairs etc, then was told, had to be Saturday as required 2 people, fine... then was told before 1pm, following numerous phone calls, was finally delivered at 3.30pm with one guy only to get up 3 flights of stairs - the fridge was dented on the back also as he attempted to get it up on his own.

Good products at good prices, but the after sales and delivery confirmation could use some work.
Even though the item sent was falling apart, the whole process was "business as usual", without hiccups during both delivery and return. Had the item been as expected, top marks would be in order. Still, quality control should not rest entirely upon the customer...
I placed 2 orders and received one promptly but the other unfortunately was out of stock however advertised as in stock on the website. I had purchased it and was contacted days later that it is on backorder. I am waiting patiently and hope I will not be disappointed
Bought a fridge from AG and paid for it on a Friday and it was delivered on the Monday. Fantastic service and very competitive prices. Unfortunately the next experience not so great. Bought an electronic frypan weeks ago and still waiting for it to be delivered, despite assurances it would arrive at the warehouse on the 12 May.... it’s now the 17th and no sign of it yet.
Random!!!!
Tv is absolutely amazing but with the amount of mix-ups and lack of contact it ended up being a massive hassle special mention to Vanessa who had to put up with my terrible attitude she handled it really well and professionally and Sammy who organised a replacement tv although if I bought the replacement tv somewhere else I could of got it $130 cheaper
Washing machine was competitively priced and delivered - unfortunately due to Covid fears delivery stopped at the back door - no installation and had to have active discussion re removing old machine - which I had disconnected
Hi Digby,

Apologies to hear you there was an active discussion in relation to retrieval of existing appliance. We will have a look into this to analyse how we can better improve our delivery execution. Please be assured our delivery services are back to full operation.

Appliance Giant Team
still have not received this product
Appliance Giant is rated 4.49 based on 602 reviews