Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
The knob broke the first time I used it, please send me a new control knob.
arrived promptly however box was badly damaged and my heater was also damaged one of the bars had come away from the sides upon opening it.
Prices advertised are good.
I did not get it because it got lost in the post somewhere.
The phone customer service is quite poor. The delivery people were suppose to ring before they came, but they didnt and to top it off, the dryer i purchased at beginning of may is faulty and i am today waiting for the service people to come and look at it. I havent even used it yet.
Delivered quickly but didn’t take packaging
The service was excellent up until delivery was to occur. The logistics chain to get the product to the customer is appalling. Our item stalled with TNT for over a week and when it finally did get here they wouldn’t take it any further than the driveway. What’s worse is they refused to take a large wooden pallet back with them. I didn’t buy a pallet. I bought a dishwasher! Now my purchase comes with a trip to the tip at my expense to dispose of it. I recommend Appliance Giant look into their delivery provider and apply more oversight.
It took a few months to receive the item, which would be okay if not in stock/was given ETA. I did have to follow up 3 times before getting an answer since the website was showing that it should be avail lot sooner than when it arrived.
Received the wrong equipment but correct item not yet received and the inconvenience is frustrating
1.The item delivered has one component missing. 2.The component subsequently replaced by manufacturer was sent with a wrong address, unit 306 instead off 307 and somehow redirected to a consignee news agency without any notice or call to the receiver who was only aware of this after raising an enquiry about the delay. Whilst 1 and 2 above may well be the mfr.'s fault and the prompt response of your staff is actually commendable, a closer follow-up of actions taken to ensure subsequent due delivery of the good would be desirable.
The actual product and price was great but the lack of communication was a real let down. No regular email updates and my inquiry as to the order status went unanswered.
Lead time was longer than quoted. Cordless Vax Vacuum arrived with a problem with the battery.
The walkie talkies should be sold in pairs not singles.
Price was good comoared to market. But delivery team did not help with installation. Overall not too bad but will be my second option.
Not made particularly well. The handle attachment to the kettle itself is tacky. The filler cap is ill fitting and the whistle is poor.
Item as described but delivery time let them down.
My appliance took roughly 6 weeks to arrive but I’d paid up front & so company had my money for that period of time. Businesses should only access credit card when goods dispatched like Dymocks etc. Happy with appliance but not delivery of goods
Product was out of stock and no advice given. Product it self was cheaper than any where else.
Very heavy product... Extremely long wait time for delivery .
Excellent product but poor service. Company doesn't even have the stock on hand to sell. On Ebay it stated that it would be delivered within a week. I ordered and paid then got in touch with them to ensure my item was going to be delivered as they had not sent it and that was a day before it should have been delivered. They told me to wait 10 more days as they are waiting for item to come to them. Well nearly 3months later I got it. If you need something in a hurry don't use them but products are good .
Appliance Giant is rated 4.48 based on 891 reviews