Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
This company, Appliance Giant, is a total RIP Off. If you want to get screwed, order something from them. The short version of a long story is that at the first part of the Covid Scare I ordered a $1400 freezer From Appliance Giant through Amazon. This was early March 2020. It arrived damaged. One of the back corners at the floor was bent. It appeared that it had been dropped. The delivery people noted the damage and took photos. They told me the vendor would be in contact. Meantime to use the freezer I had to put a piece of 3/4” wood under the back corner to level it so the door would open. After never hearing from Appliance Giant I filed a refund or replace request with Amazon. I was told that since the 30 day return period had passed (while I was waiting to be contacted by Appliance Giant) and there was nothing they could do about the damage or lack of response by Appliance Giant. Several appeals to Amazon were denied.
I did receive one phone call from the owner of Appliance Giant who said there would be no problem with the refund and it would be handled the following week. That was June 2020. Never heard another thing from them and no returned phone messages.
I could continue this saga but the bottomline is don’t buy anything from Appliance Giant if you expect to be treated fairly and don't count on Amazon to back you up in the case of an unresponsive vendor. Bottom line I am out over $1400 with a damaged freezer that has to be propped up with a piece of wood to be able to open the door.
Sent me the wrong item I returned incorrect item but after 3 week's still waiting for the correct item Very disappointed
Wrong communication and information.

Irresponsible and careless.
Very disappointing communication was extremely poor and we ending up cancelling our order after not receiving the item after 1 month
It really wasn't clear there was a 10 week wait on the product I purchased so I had to cancel my order. They did process the refund quickly.
I didn't find them very good they had offers online that weren't even available and that we're out of stock so I was excited to think I was getting their products only to be disappointed
To take money for a product which was not available is unacceptable
You can't sell what you don't have in stock.
Horrible service, from being told my dryer would be delivered on 217, them 28 July, then 29 July, then 30 July...it finally arrived on 4 August!!!!!
The extremely rude, untrained "customer service" - a very loose term for your staff - upset me every time I called and I recorded those calls from one staff member that said "don't you ever stop talking?"
and another claiming to be a manager that told me "we don't care what you think and you will never be allowed to speak to the business owner". On 31 July I called at 11am to get the overnight answering machine message about calling out of hours and the same thing again at 2pm - your website says you are open 9am - 5pm. It's blatantly obvious from your poor choice of staff that you do not need or want good reviews and I didn't let you down there, from my friends, family, local and overseas colleagues and all my social media outlets I reviewed this performance getting many recommendations of "real" service orientated companies have been received in return.
Waited 2 weeks to be told i have to wait 3 more weeks, just refunded.
I did not receive my order which has been about one month now. Webform contact with you about this has been ignored. I raised a dispute #85 which, apart from an automated acknowledgement, has also been ignored. So, no product and no responses to my enquiries concerning its non-receipt. Obviously, I am not happy with the after-sales service.
Advertising something in stock when its not I assume is against consumer law, having a dodgy little "stocks estimated arriving soon" when that ETA is actually months away is a very fancy way of saying out of stock.
After I place the order they informed item out of stock
They promised twice to Deliver the washing machine but no luck , they are not talking to each other , never again use them
Almost 4 weeks and several phone calls after ordering to get it delivered. Not impressed.
the deliver man didn't ring the bell even I was at home. I have to pick the TV by myself far away from my home
The service with my first purchase was great so I sent you an email with a question about a clothes dryer I was considering purchasing. I did not receive a reply. This was done via your website. I will not deal with a company that does not reply to me
Your questionaire is demanding an answer to how long it took you to reply so I have selected over a week BUT as I stated I NEVER received an answer
Ordered an item online, rang up 3 weeks after to follow up and I was told they didn’t have it in stock and had to wait 2 months for it, no one bothered to call me and inform me that the item I ordered was out of stock
This the absolute worst customer service experience that i have ever had

The wrong item was sent to me, (completely their error - a remote - not a toaster and kettle) and they would not send the right item or refund me until they had through their process

It has been almost 4 weeks and i t
Do not have the item

I do not recommend at all
Didn’t answer any emails very unprofessional
Appliance Giant is rated 4.50 based on 611 reviews