Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
Arrived on time with professional service both at enquiry over the phone and delivery. The television is fantastic, very easy set up, good sound and great picture even in a room with a large room.
Really bad service and inventory management, first ordered a fridge saying its in stock, then all of sudden saying that it won't be available till April. Changed my option and extended by delivery for another fridge on the delivery day they said it's damaged and tried to charge $60 extra for another fridge for a problem which is not mine . Ridiculous and unethical services . I already moved my hove and there is no fridge due to an irresponsible service
The order arrived promptly and exactly as expected.
Beko dishwasher was damaged when it arrived. AG handled the issue well and arranged pickup once seeing photos of the damage. However, they did not inform me that the unit was sold out until days later. I held out thinking that the dishwasher would be replaced only to suddenly find out that wasn’t going to happen. There was nothing offered for the inconvenience or nearly 2 weeks lost time due to the damaged unit. No option for another dishwasher, no discount offered for the inconvenience so I might buy the new one from AG- nothing. Just sorry, we’re out of stock, the end. Clearly AG does not value my business so here we are.
Great price for my Haier 7kg top loader. Delivery was quick and easy.
Happy with everything except the delivery process. I called the delivery people and let them know we would be out but nearby. I was reassured that the driver would contact me before delivery. The driver did not contact me and I had to pick up the delivery from the post office. This was not good given that I am 69 years old and disabled, that the package was heavy, and that I had been reassured that I would be contacted before delivery.
Fast service with a even better price. Highly recommended
Very competitive prices, free delivery.
The service was great price great and delivery great it was a pleasure purchasing from you
The service was excellent up until delivery was to occur. The logistics chain to get the product to the customer is appalling. Our item stalled with TNT for over a week and when it finally did get here they wouldn’t take it any further than the driveway. What’s worse is they refused to take a large wooden pallet back with them. I didn’t buy a pallet. I bought a dishwasher! Now my purchase comes with a trip to the tip at my expense to dispose of it. I recommend Appliance Giant look into their delivery provider and apply more oversight.
Great service
It took a few months to receive the item, which would be okay if not in stock/was given ETA. I did have to follow up 3 times before getting an answer since the website was showing that it should be avail lot sooner than when it arrived.
It looks good in mums kitchen. And was delivered very quickly Thank You and I would recommend Appliance Giant highly
Very good
The Breville deep fryer BDF500BSS is a great machine and very easy to clean.
Quick delivery and good product
Great prices, great service, great staff
Very good
Detergent drawer would not open had to had service call to rectify machine was vibrating badly and found it have a large polystyrene packaging item left underneath a service remove the packaging and leveled the machine after a service core concerned still vibrating on spin cycle
The product was delivered in good condition as required.
The delivery man was very good and polite
Great service, I would definitely buy from them in future, thanks you.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 760 reviews