Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Quick delivery
Posted 28 minutes ago
Very happy with my washing machine. The customer service was excellent. Delivery was fast and efficient. Will deal with them again.
Appliance Giant were out of stock of my chosen Sunbeam sandwich maker. They called me on the phone to ask if I would like the slightly more expensive Breville for the same price, or if I would rather wait until they could restock the Sunbeam. I happily took the Breville which was delivered very quickly. I have no complaints, and I have a very nice sandwich maker.
next day delivery and a great product too!
Very happy with my purchase thank you
I placed 2 orders and received one promptly but the other unfortunately was out of stock however advertised as in stock on the website. I had purchased it and was contacted days later that it is on backorder. I am waiting patiently and hope I will not be disappointed
no problems with your service but product (heller heater) had misleading installation instructions and made job harder than hoped. annoying as i reviewed these online prior to purchase. i called them to explain but basically they no longer supply the small paper template to assist in wall mounting but their instructions dont indicate this. they need to update their instructions to make this clear.
Great service great price
Thanks will recommend to friends
Could not fault the service quick also postage
Very happy with product
The price was great
Would recommend
Fast delivery and item as ordered. Definitely will use again in future
Good service- well done. Thank you
Initially the product I wanted wasn't available but the team was professional and got me an equal product pronto!
Highly recommended
Good supplier of a high quality product at a reasonable price; backed up by prompt delivery.
Great customer service and Love the vac
Simple easy purchase fast delivery good communication very happy
Exceller service thank you!
im very happy with your service put i do notreacive monthly speseail from you thanks
Great service and easy to order online. Delivery was quick. Quality, inexpensive product.
Cheapest retailer of the product I wanted. Easy checkout process, quick dispatch and delivery, and great communication. Would definitely use again.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.61 based on 175 reviews