Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
Arrived on time with professional service both at enquiry over the phone and delivery. The television is fantastic, very easy set up, good sound and great picture even in a room with a large room.
Good Price, some paint chips on front corner, buy again.
Prompt service and easy to deal with
Dealing with Appliance Giant was a good experience. I had issues with delivery of the product (like many companies, AG outsources deliveries) and when I contacted them about the three missed deluveries, both people I talked to were appropriately apologetic, and most importantly, made quick arrangements to have the item delivered.

4 stars reflects the poor delivery service. Delivery companies are poor in general in Australia and I would like to see AG and other organisations place pressure on them to improve.
Great reliable fast service
Easy to purchase, product came quick and the communication was excellent. Plus great product and great price.
Excellent service delivery next day!
Very quick & free delivery using well-known courier company. Before buying my item, I read some other customers have had issues with delivery in the past, and so I wasn't 100% confident, but I experienced no problems at all.
Excellent price and fast service!
What more can I say?
Very profesional and 5 star products
Fast and efficient service, my order was dispatched the same week.
I had trouble with Australia Post & Appliance Giant looked after me all the way. My mix master is just what I wanted even though with COVID had to wait quite awhile, but well worth it & was kept informed all the way. Thankyou Appliance Giant
polite and responsive customer service.
There was a wait on available items, so if you are in a hurry do not use. In saying that, the company gave further discounts in consideration, so if you are in a position to wait for the goods it is worth buying from Appliance Giant. Delivery was quick once arranged.
No issues, fast delivery.
Somehow, cheaper than all the rest.. Including Delivery, Installation and Removal of old (which I didn't need but still!) ... And girl I spoke to was very helpful when I had to change delivery dates.
Initially paided for 2 , 16.00 dollars or there about and got 1 . Subsequently ordered 1 got 1 8 dollars or there about. Not a good business
Awesome service, fast post, excellent product
Didn’t tell me that fridge wasn’t available and then waited weeks for delivery! Won’t use again 👎
Thank you for the great deals and the wonderful service you definitely are the best in the Industry
We love, very nice product.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.49 based on 668 reviews