Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Arrived on time with professional service both at enquiry over the phone and delivery. The television is fantastic, very easy set up, good sound and great picture even in a room with a large room.
Very prompt service. Just a little disappointed that the delivery driver wouldn't take the box into my parent's apartment, about 200m from the building's front door. My parents are 93 and 86 so this created a big issue for them!
Very good
Great service from the sales team and prompt delivery with a very helpful driver. Thank you.
Bought a fridge a few weeks ago and they were over $100 cheaper than any competitor. The delivery man was so polite and set up for me and took all the rubbish away. I’ll definitely buy from them again
I am very pleased with my purchase,good quality,fast delivery in great condition !! Really happy customer!!
My bench top oven was delivered exactly when they said it would be and the young man took it straight to my kitchen as requested. The oven works beautifully and has produced excellent cakes, and puddings casseroles and grills. Thank you.
No hassle ordering and delivery. Thank you!
Competitive pricing. Value for money. Was a very Easy purchase. Fast delivery and was also installed by the delivery guy. Couldn’t fault it.
Good price awesome quick service.
Service all good. Thank you
I’ve tried to contact you guys 2 times via email in regards to the item I purchased from you and I have still not heard back yet So not very happy
Great service!
The parcel arrived dented and the refund/ replace process was so convoluted that by the time I had sent 14 emails, rung 4 times and been to the P.O. twice, Appliance Giant has sold out of my product. Not happy at all.
Pricing was good Delivery at your end was good ( once stock arrived- I was aware of back order when I placed the order ) Staff were helpful Afterpay was a bonus I would use Appliance Giant again and would recommend you to others
Thank u very much I am happy with what I got the Breville electric frypan I have used it a few times And the delivery was fast Thank u very much.
arrived promptly however box was badly damaged and my heater was also damaged one of the bars had come away from the sides upon opening it.
Great store with the best prices around. Highly recommend them as they are quick and convenient to use.
Very well. Thank you