Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Arrived on time with professional service both at enquiry over the phone and delivery. The television is fantastic, very easy set up, good sound and great picture even in a room with a large room.
Great Products, Great Service.
Fast delivery, product as described. No problems with website and transaction. A bit concerned at minimal packaging but, Australia Post obviously did not use the item as a football and all is well.
Great service! Thanks
Excellent service. After getting an OK from us, Fridge was delivered earlier than expected!!
Appliance Giant very efficient service and good price.
Good product, quick delivery, good price, excellent!!
I bought the dishwasher on 28 December until today we still not receive.
Excellent service ordered refrigerator 2 pmWednesday delivered Friday 12.30 old and packaging removed very happy with this company
Thank You for fast response and doing fast delivery. very appreciate it. Very Recomended for Appliance shop. Thank You 5 Stare
Great price and delivery person was very good.
The TV works!
Ordered an LG washing machine over the Christmas period and it was delivered and installed between Christmas and New Years. The staff and installer were professional and on time. No complaints!
I purchased a toaster from Appliance Giant, when it arrived I was very disappointed with the quality, considering the price. It was nowhere near as sturdy and well built as my last toaster, and takes forever to toast. I was informed I could not return it unless there was a technical fault. Very disappointed and won't be purchasing from them again.
Was not advised item was out of stock
Great pricing with free delivery and install. Ordered Boxing Day Monday afternoon, phone call to confirm delivery next day, and delivered on Wednesday. Amazing.
AMAZING GREAT SERVICE, EXPECTED DELIVERY MUCH LATER DUE TO XMAS HOLIDAYS BUT RECEIVED IT ONLY 2 DAYS AFTER ORDERING
There was a longer than expected wait on the back order but the service and delivery were smooth and excellent.
I'm very happy with my purchase, goods were dispatched on time and have not had any issues. Thank you
All went according to plan and the delivery driver was a nice guy as well Cheers and thankyou
I had never heard of this company before but they had a great price on the product I was looking for. I took a punt and put in my order. I received updates and info and it arrived much faster than I thought it would. I was most impressed and would certainly recommend them as a great site to purchase from.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.4 based on 1,058 reviews