Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
Arrived on time with professional service both at enquiry over the phone and delivery. The television is fantastic, very easy set up, good sound and great picture even in a room with a large room.
This company, Appliance Giant, is a total RIP Off. If you want to get screwed, order something from them. The short version of a long story is that at the first part of the Covid Scare I ordered a $1400 freezer From Appliance Giant through Amazon. This was early March 2020. It arrived damaged. One of the back corners at the floor was bent. It appeared that it had been dropped. The delivery people noted the damage and took photos. They told me the vendor would be in contact. Meantime to use the freezer I had to put a piece of 3/4” wood under the back corner to level it so the door would open. After never hearing from Appliance Giant I filed a refund or replace request with Amazon. I was told that since the 30 day return period had passed (while I was waiting to be contacted by Appliance Giant) and there was nothing they could do about the damage or lack of response by Appliance Giant. Several appeals to Amazon were denied.
I did receive one phone call from the owner of Appliance Giant who said there would be no problem with the refund and it would be handled the following week. That was June 2020. Never heard another thing from them and no returned phone messages.
I could continue this saga but the bottomline is don’t buy anything from Appliance Giant if you expect to be treated fairly and don't count on Amazon to back you up in the case of an unresponsive vendor. Bottom line I am out over $1400 with a damaged freezer that has to be propped up with a piece of wood to be able to open the door.
Great communication and very fast delivery.
I hadn’t heard of this company but they came up cheapest on a giggle search for a product I wanted to buy as a gift (google smart speaker!)

Initially I thought P&P was too high at £5 for 3-5 days working delivery but it still worked out cheaper than the rest - BUT the item arrived the very next day! (There is the option for next day delivery but it was £9.99). So I’m blown away with their efficient dispatch & postage!
Sent me the wrong item I returned incorrect item but after 3 week's still waiting for the correct item Very disappointed
Very efficient processing and fast shipping .
Thank you for a very positive shopping experience.
Great service and pricing with very friendly and helpful staff.
delivered on time
Fast delivery and friendly customer service
Great value. Prompt delivery. Easy to deal with.
Fabulous product for a good price and fast delivery. What more do you want?
warms the whole apartment and has improved the winter "liveability" of my residence.

Get one, they are great
Amazing customer service team, and delivery personnel. Highly recommend them!
service price all good
Appliance Giant were excellent. Smooth transaction and excellent after sale service.
Fast delivery. Thanks
Great service and communication during these difficult times.
Product arrived in excellent condition and on time thank you
Looks awsome and works every well. Love the defrost function and the 30 second instant cook .
Great service and product