Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Excellent service
Competitive price and friendly service.
WHY DID MY ITEM NEVER ARRIVE? I ordered it a month ago but the problem is you use an unprofessional courier service called HUNTER EXPRESS that could not be bothered to deliver it - I have called them and left several messages but nobody answers the phone, nobody has replied or reacted to my reports. Reading their 1 star reviews online I can see that it will probably never be delivered because they are desperately inept and unprofessional. As long as you continue to use this courier then I strongly encourage anybody considering buying from you to find an alternative place to shop. What i would like is a full refund so I can buy the item from a retailer who uses a reliable courier. Or, perhaps you could dispatch it again using a professional delivery service. As long as anybody uses Hunter Express for shipping I will never purchase from them again.
Very happy with my new Beko fridge. Received it quickly and was delivered by helpful man who took away my old fridge. Great price and service
My order was delivered within days of ordering. I was amazed how quickly I received it and am certainly enjoying my purchase. I certainly rate Appliance Giant excellent and 5 stars.
Good service, reasonable price.
Fast and efficient as well as good value Thank you
Great washes good not much knotting of the clothing spins good. Only issue is a long cycle time frame than I am used to.
Delivery guy came on time, took the old and bring new fridge. Happy with him. Best Regards Monir
good product and service, prompt and free delivery
The team especially support were excellent. However it would be helpful if when ordering on line if an item is out of stock it should be indicated on the web site. However I did receive a call on the first business day and the order was amended and still arrived on time. So good work.
Still waiting on my items from the 7th June 😒
Best price including delivery and disposal of old fridge. This was my first purchase from this company and I recommended it to my daughter for what she was looking for.
Great, I received my order on time
Excellant communication and service thank you
The product arrived damaged by the supplier. Which took 3 weeks to return and replace the unit, which was very Inconvenient for my family & I.
Good service
I emailed 3 weeks after I paid for my item to have it posted out. My money was taken and the goods were not sent
My item is completely broken. Arrived this way. I’ve emailed the resolution centre but still haven’t heard back.
Great price and service will not hesitate to purchase from appliance giant again
Appliance Giant is rated 4.4 based on 1,064 reviews