Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
Sold me a tv that you didn’t have in stock and expected me to wait 6 weeks for the later model. I only found out when I called after two weeks of waiting.
Posted 51 minutes ago
Probably wouldn’t bother purchasing from your store again.
I Purchased a fridge online from you guys as your prices were amazingly low. BUT after my purchase and payment things went down hill from there. I had to initiate contact because all I received was a receipt to my email and nothing further for a week. After getting through on your terrible phone line and speaking to your very helpful staff member, I was told the fridge wasn’t in stock and I would have seen that on the website when I made my purchase, this was not the case because it stated that it was in stock and I wouldn’t have bothered to order it if I knew I needed to wait a whole month and wouldn’t have received it until then, I was then told they would call around and see if any of your other stores had one, and it would take some time and someone would call me back that day. I then waited patiently for about 3 days and I never received that so called call back, so once again I called back struggling to get through Your crappy phone line and once I did 5 hours later I was told the same thing someone will contact me, which never happened so the next day I called back and asked if a refund was possible as I couldn’t wait any longer due to already being without a fridge for 3 weeks, to which they happily gave me. I did receive it the same day which was nice of them and I truely don’t think there’s enough communication or customer service experience happening in your work place because each time I called the staff seemed lost and unsure of the situation or what to do.
In the end I got my refund and my fridge delivered from elsewhere within two days. So from purchase to a refund it took almost 3 weeks which was very disappointing and frustrating.
I bought a dryer, which was delivered quickly but upon unpacking it was badly damaged. Instead of replacing item, it had to be returned and I was refunded which was time consuming . We had problems with the driver not arriving on time. When I rang them, they told me to ring Appliance Giant as it wasn’t ordered correctly.
I ended up buying from another online company, the dryer was delivered the next day and they unpacked dryer and disposed of boxes. They could then see if the dryer was damaged or not.
I was very unhappy with the whole experience
I will however say I was very happy with Jen, who helped me throughout
The product itself was great I’ve had no issues but did take about two months to arrive.
Item was broken when delivered. Got in touch to inform them and heard nothing until PayPal bought into it on my behalf. Now waiting to hear after returning product, on what they are going to do. Have had to buy another heater from elsewhere as this has taken so long. Hopefully I will hear back from them eventually.
Placed my order and they were unable to supply but I was not notified until I called to find out why my appliance hadn’t arrived. It then took more than a week to get my refund. They don’t respond to emails.
The main problem that I had with Appliance Giant was to send only the driver with the the fridge. Access to the property required two men for delivery. He managed but it seemed to me to be a health and safety issue.
We have received a damaging product we had claim case and they haven’t got back to us
Absolute waste of my time. Ordered a fridge on the 1st April, it said estimated arrival on the 7th. Called you on the 9th. Sales person said it will come 14th/15th because of the Easter wkend. Spoke to customer service chat box after this date and was told LG have delayed shipment and is unlikely to get it until the 23rd. No communication or updates unless I contacted you. Why should I chase up my delivery when you can't meet your delivery expectations? Hopeless! Found same fridge on Bing Lee and got it next day delivery. For the sake of saving $50 I wish I had just gone to your competitor first. Only reason I gave 2 stars is because customer service was good and refunded immediately.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.61 based on 328 reviews