Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
I would never deal with you again whilst you are using the delivery company that you do. As far as your prices go and products go, they are good.
We were promised for Tuesday afternoon Wednesday definitely It was delivered Friday
Still waiting on my items from the 7th June 😒
I emailed 3 weeks after I paid for my item to have it posted out. My money was taken and the goods were not sent
Long delay receiving item purchased
My product arrived broken and no one has gotten back to me after I tried contacting you. It was broken under the packaging. It is still sitting in my laundry unused weeks later.
Arrived in good time but only packed in a plastic post bag so the item box was squashed & broken. It was for a gift so not great. Items with fragile packaging need to be posted in a box.
Ordered on 20 Feb - ETA 24-28 Feb but item still has not arrived 2.5 weeks later. Sent email for them to follow up but still no reply.
Fridge is already leaking. Have opened a job last week. Still no reply. Only reason not very poor was because it was a good price.
After raising the issue I had not received my tv with you 2 times by the delivery date of 3 rd of December 21 I never received 1 reply from you! I received my tv on the 10th of December 7 days late! No apology from Anyone and No reason why it was late? I ordered a dryer from appliances on line it was here at my front door in 2 working days from Sydney . I contacted TNT on numerous occasions but received No Replies either.
Delay in delivery, evidently item had to be shipped from China and ended up in wrong warehouse. We were inconvenienced because our own phone was inoperable. However once item was located it was immediately sent.
I didn’t receive my product but i will thank them for the refund
I am very concerned that the item was ordered over 2 weeks ago with no trace of movement in the tracking system since Australia Post received the shipping documents. Please advise the current status.
I ordered two frying pans and a sandwich maker at least a month ago. I am still waiting for the second frying pan to be delivered.
The parcel arrived dented and the refund/ replace process was so convoluted that by the time I had sent 14 emails, rung 4 times and been to the P.O. twice, Appliance Giant has sold out of my product. Not happy at all.
The item I purchased was out of stock but I wasn't told of this until i called to find out why it hasn't arrived yet.
Unfortunately my product took way too long- communication was good when I rang and they tried hard to assist but would hesitate to buy again due to lengthy delays and lack of proactive service
Beko dishwasher was damaged when it arrived. AG handled the issue well and arranged pickup once seeing photos of the damage. However, they did not inform me that the unit was sold out until days later. I held out thinking that the dishwasher would be replaced only to suddenly find out that wasn’t going to happen. There was nothing offered for the inconvenience or nearly 2 weeks lost time due to the damaged unit. No option for another dishwasher, no discount offered for the inconvenience so I might buy the new one from AG- nothing. Just sorry, we’re out of stock, the end. Clearly AG does not value my business so here we are.
Detergent drawer would not open had to had service call to rectify machine was vibrating badly and found it have a large polystyrene packaging item left underneath a service remove the packaging and leveled the machine after a service core concerned still vibrating on spin cycle
At this point almost three weeks after I placed my order I still have not received my item. My husband unfortunately had to buy another shaver locally a couple of days ago as he couldn’t wait any longer. This extremely late delivery is likely to be Australia Post’s fault which doesn’t help us of course so I’m afraid I’ll have to give a poor review.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.4 based on 1,019 reviews