Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Delay in delivery, evidently item had to be shipped from China and ended up in wrong warehouse. We were inconvenienced because our own phone was inoperable. However once item was located it was immediately sent.
I didn’t receive my product but i will thank them for the refund
I am very concerned that the item was ordered over 2 weeks ago with no trace of movement in the tracking system since Australia Post received the shipping documents. Please advise the current status.
I ordered two frying pans and a sandwich maker at least a month ago. I am still waiting for the second frying pan to be delivered.
The parcel arrived dented and the refund/ replace process was so convoluted that by the time I had sent 14 emails, rung 4 times and been to the P.O. twice, Appliance Giant has sold out of my product. Not happy at all.
The item I purchased was out of stock but I wasn't told of this until i called to find out why it hasn't arrived yet.
Unfortunately my product took way too long- communication was good when I rang and they tried hard to assist but would hesitate to buy again due to lengthy delays and lack of proactive service
Beko dishwasher was damaged when it arrived. AG handled the issue well and arranged pickup once seeing photos of the damage. However, they did not inform me that the unit was sold out until days later. I held out thinking that the dishwasher would be replaced only to suddenly find out that wasn’t going to happen. There was nothing offered for the inconvenience or nearly 2 weeks lost time due to the damaged unit. No option for another dishwasher, no discount offered for the inconvenience so I might buy the new one from AG- nothing. Just sorry, we’re out of stock, the end. Clearly AG does not value my business so here we are.
Detergent drawer would not open had to had service call to rectify machine was vibrating badly and found it have a large polystyrene packaging item left underneath a service remove the packaging and leveled the machine after a service core concerned still vibrating on spin cycle
At this point almost three weeks after I placed my order I still have not received my item. My husband unfortunately had to buy another shaver locally a couple of days ago as he couldn’t wait any longer. This extremely late delivery is likely to be Australia Post’s fault which doesn’t help us of course so I’m afraid I’ll have to give a poor review.
Didn’t tell me that fridge wasn’t available and then waited weeks for delivery! Won’t use again 👎
We ordered and paid for a dishwasher. Almost a week we hadn’t received any shipping confirmation so called to check progress. Was informed the order could not be fulfilled for another 2 months. We had to cancel the order, unfortunately.
The price looked good, but the service has been far from excellent. Almost four weeks of ordering, the item has not arrived. The tracking information provided has yielded no information about the status of my order. I called Giant Appliance today. The person I spoke to was polite and promised to call me back. Still waiting, may have to contact PayPal to retrieve my money. Not happy.
customer service was mediocre, phone always on busy cannot call, delivery guy did not understand the note on the slip, barely understood what was written in english, then he whinged that he couldn't deliver my stove upstairs because he was not told about the stairs (which clearly was written as the note) i had to explain it 3 times until he said ok, then proceeded to tell me that he couldn't take it with the trolley as it was "too wide" needed help, i told him i had my 2 kids under 2yrs waiting upstairs alone i could not be there to lift (less than a month ago i gave birth), i had to ask my dad that lucky he was home and lives next door to help lift the heavy boxed stove.... i am very dissapointed, the stove tops work but the light in the oven does not function at all. not happy with the service.
I purchased a Breville toast and melt as a birthday present for my sister On 14 July. I’m sure at the time of purchase it did not say out of stock. There were several competitors who didn’t have any in stock and the reason I avoided them, because it was a present. My sister received a phone call several weeks later saying the toaster were out of stock and would she accept a substitute brand. She told the employee she didn’t buy it and referred them to me, the buyer. I wanted the Breville brand and accepted a mid August delivery. By the beginning of September, I rang your organisation to find Breville stock was due mid October. The employee said she would check with the manager about an updated due date and let me know or offer a refund. The very next day I received a shipped email and my sister received the toaster within the week. Hence, the reason I gave your organisation a poor rating.
Ordered & paid for on 5/7, notified on 9/7 with a tracking number. Contacted seller twice, no response, TNT to be advised seller lodged tracking but no item ever picked up for delivery. Lodged dispute with Paypal 11/08, no response. Item finally delivered 20/08. Very poor customer service. Will not buy again from seller.
Ordered and paid for appliance and later told no longer available.
I finally unpacked my purchase and it has a little dent in the front of the door ! Not happy !!
hi when i received my freezer i was a bit dissopoyment it seems very fragile in the way it was built you can easley brake shelf or drow not very happy for that reason
Was not delivered on time due to incompetent customer service representatives , the girl was so rude as well
Appliance Giant is rated 4.48 based on 891 reviews