Appliance Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Appliance Direct

How would you rate Appliance Direct ?

(optional)

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Appliance Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ease of ordering, delivered promptly, informative throughout delivery process, appliance is a dehumidifier which works really well. Prices competitive. I would definitely use this company again. Well done"
"The delivery was on time the delivery men were helpful and friendly, have nothing but good things to say. A great service with on time delivery friendly people what more could you want from a company great service."
"Thank you Appliance Diect for the wonderful service provided. I bought the Reginox RC301CW sink - wow I love it and the best price on the market. I would definately recommend Appliance Direct to my friends and family. I will be using them again."
Colin & Tricia
"We ordered wrong I've. They were going to deliver the right one but would not pick up the wrong one. We had to arrange our own courier and the company who they recommended didn't pick it up. So that cost me a further £12 admin fee to cancel that. IV now had a very large mobile bill which was £45 more due to the calls to appliance direct to get the problem resolved because it's an 08 number and they put u in Queues waiting to speak to someone which was over 15 mins each time to get the matter resolved. Dreadful customer service!!!"
"Fast, simple and cheap prices."
"Absolutely spot on service!"
"Appliance Direct has a wide range of products at good prices. Ordering was easy and it was great that I could have my parcel delivered to a local shop rather than wait in all day."
Anne Gardiner
Verified Reviewer
"Quick efficient service kept us informed about the status of our order"
Mr Yutaka Yasuda
"Competitive price"
Helen Davis
"Speedy, and informative."
Jeremy
"Great choice of products at great prices. Very quick delivery and plenty of delivery options."
Appliance Direct is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews