Appliance Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Appliance Direct

How would you rate Appliance Direct ?

"My cooker is great the price was great as well"
"It was clear, easy, good value and the service was excellent! I would not buy my electrics from anywhere else now"
"Appliances competitively priced, Simple ordering process and kept me in the loop the whole way. The delivery was at the time they specified and we are thrilled with the product. Would 100% recommend"
"Simple to order on line I for got to arrange install so rang customer services and again very straight forward. Messaged the night before to say being delivered next day then again messaged with a time slot. The delivery team were very quick and took old appliance and rubbish away. Would defiantly use again and tell my friends. Also although Currys was free delivery your price worked out cheaper with a delivery charge"
"Speedy and reliable"
"Speedy, efficient and with a human touch. Would recommend based on my experience. Did what they say on the tin, do we praise the post man for posting a letter? It is his job after all. Would use again."
"Love my purchase, arrived on time, easy to set up and use, great price. Will look here first before shopping elsewhere in future."
"They delivered the appliance on time and the people who delivered the appliance were very professional, friendly and helpful."
"delighted with my air conditioning unit, not too noisy and cools the room. arrived on time"
"Ease of ordering, delivered promptly, informative throughout delivery process, appliance is a dehumidifier which works really well. Prices competitive. I would definitely use this company again. Well done"
"The delivery was on time the delivery men were helpful and friendly, have nothing but good things to say. A great service with on time delivery friendly people what more could you want from a company great service."
"Thank you Appliance Diect for the wonderful service provided. I bought the Reginox RC301CW sink - wow I love it and the best price on the market. I would definately recommend Appliance Direct to my friends and family. I will be using them again."
"We ordered wrong I've. They were going to deliver the right one but would not pick up the wrong one. We had to arrange our own courier and the company who they recommended didn't pick it up. So that cost me a further £12 admin fee to cancel that. IV now had a very large mobile bill which was £45 more due to the calls to appliance direct to get the problem resolved because it's an 08 number and they put u in Queues waiting to speak to someone which was over 15 mins each time to get the matter resolved. Dreadful customer service!!!"
"Fast, simple and cheap prices."
"Absolutely spot on service!"
"Appliance Direct has a wide range of products at good prices. Ordering was easy and it was great that I could have my parcel delivered to a local shop rather than wait in all day."
"Quick efficient service kept us informed about the status of our order"
"Competitive price"
"Speedy, and informative."
"Great choice of products at great prices. Very quick delivery and plenty of delivery options."
Appliance Direct is rated 4.75 based on 20 reviews