Argyll Holidays Reviews

Read Argyll Holidays Reviews

lisa.allan@argyllholidays.com

Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, Lochgoilhead, PA24 8AD

Tell us how Argyll Holidays made you happy
Lovely big family lodge for us all and great location
The Lodge was clean, however, the furniture outside was mouldy and covered in slugs.
Clean, comfortable, peaceful, beautiful setting, friendly efficient staff, pet friendly
Have been more than once & absolutely love it, clean,friendly site with stunning views & great amenities
wonderful views very relaxed arcade area very dated alot of machines not working a pity due to weather room for improvement
great location and helpful staff
Iwas their in July with my grandaughters The staff throughout were excellent
Not that happy
Outrageously expensive for what we got.
Lots for our 3 year to do. Meals were lovely
Over all it was good I was born and raised in Sandbank and brought 10 family members home from the states for a wedding. Other than having to pack a full case with just towels and dish towels for ten people the lodges were good. Many of the machines were down most of the time we were there. Food was good . My biggest problem was the attitude of the manager when I brought up a problem we had when we had the lodges do our laundry (Tag number 134155. 976) with our whites all turned pink including new new men's white shirts we had just purchased underware socks when I came up on Sunday to report it they said it was closed I explained we'd be leaving early in the morning they said the manager would handle it. We checked out and the " manager " asked what did I want him to do about it. I said what do you normally do he said rewash it I explained they didn't say that before then he wanted to see it again I had it the day before they never asked to see it now we have 12 suitcase jammed into 2 cars with 10 people waiting to get on the road so that wasn't feasible he really couldn't have cared less after spending that much money for the two lodges I was really saddened at the couldn't care less attitude Not a good representive for customer service business
We stayed one night in the Aye Pod. Unfortunately it was very rainy. The accommodation is very comfy and well equipped. I strongly recommend this accommodation.
This place was bliss!! It's views were amazing, the lodge was spotless and to a high finish... and hot tub under the stars... well I say no more.. I would totally recommend a little visit here and will definitely be staying again. Beautiful ????
Loved how clean and spacious the caravan was, linen made up, toilet rolls etc already there. The scenery was beautiful and the estate was well kept.
Nice accommodation in a good location. Good facilities on site.
we stayed in platinum albatross lodge in Drimsynie. It was luxurious, well equipped and clean. Grounds are well taken care of and staff very friendly and helpful. The only downsides were lack of phone reception and patchy wifi. Also lack of choice of eating places as Italian was only open Saturday and Sunday. We were there for a week so would have welcomed more choice.
Been to hunters quay loads love the park and the facilities onsite. Caravan as always was stunning great having enclosed decking for my dog.
We holiday twice a year at Drimsynie and also the odd long weekend ...it is an amazing place we love it so much ...caravans are spotless. We have 2 dogs and they have an amazing time ..can't wait till September when we will be back to stay ...
The place is beautiful facing the lake ,the house really clean when we entered,we had a great time in hot tub.
Great place ,great views , kids love it too!
Argyll Holidays is rated 4.30 based on 583 reviews