askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"Love the service and fast shipment as well as the prices"
"I was so happy to find a place to order the cream I needed at a great price and no shipping fees. Also, 2-3 day delivery. My package arrived exactly as they promised. Immediately after I placed my order, I received a personal email from the vice president checking to make sure all had gone smoothly with my order. Excellent customer service!"
"outstanding service and the product was beyond my expectations"
"Always receive fast deliveries and love the specials."
"Website is easy to access. Order delivery was fast and on time."
"After yet another surgery for skin cancer, I was unable to find the silicone scar gel that I love. Thank goodness askderm was able to track it down for me! My dermatologist/surgeon did not carry it anymore and I looked everywhere. With askderm it came fast with lovely samples to boot! Thank you!"
"Fast service and excellent discount. Thank you."
"Kind and effective customer service! Appreciate the discount offers and quality dermatologist grade products."
"The dropper does not work well at all."
Hi Maria - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the dropper. Please reach out to customer service so they may be able to help you.

This review is requesting feedback for your shopping experience with our store - shipping, packaging, pricing, customer service etc. Please feel free to update to your to reflect your shopping experience with askderm, instead of a review of the product you purchase.

Enjoy your day :)
"Good product. Fast shipping"
"Love the product selection, good price with free shipping and fast delivery!"
"service was excellent, but not sure the product met the need or specs"
"The products came quickly and in good condition."
"❤️I love Askderm! Always have all my favorite products at the Lowesr prices! And the staff is very friendly and extremely helpful! Askderm is the best place to buy all your beauty and skin care products!"
"Received product 2 days after ordered. Product was exactly what I expected. Shipping was free and I like the additional free sample that was sent with my order."
"Very courteous and professional customer service person. I was surprised that I received my order so quickly. Customer rep also honored the reward even though it was a few days later than allowed."
askderm is rated 4.69 based on 449 reviews