askderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend askderm
Read askderm Reviews

About askderm:

askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy
Product has not been received
days late
Hi Kip! We checked the status of your shipment - It looks like you choose USPS First Class International shipping which can take 7-21 business days for it to be delivered, depending on how long it is held in customs. Please feel free to reach out to customer support if you need any further assistance.
The product I bought is useless. After one use, the pad fell off my chest area.
Won't ever buy this again.
It didn’t get rid of the stains on my Invisalign
The dropper does not work well at all.
Hi Maria - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the dropper. Please reach out to customer service so they may be able to help you.

This review is requesting feedback for your shopping experience with our store - shipping, packaging, pricing, customer service etc. Please feel free to update to your to reflect your shopping experience with askderm, instead of a review of the product you purchase.

Enjoy your day :)
I don't see any change as it is only 2 weeks seems like the bottle is 1/2 full using every AM and PM
Hi Kathryn - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the results of the product you purchased. Normally results from skincare products can take 4-6 weeks (or a full skin cycle) to start seeing optimal results.

Enjoy your day :)
I sent the email twice. The first email was quick response, but I didn’t get response for the second one.
I saw my plastic surgeon, and he said your product will not help my scar. I had thrown away the box and receipt, so I could only get a 30% refund.
Shipment was very very very slow. It took 2 weeks to deliver to me.
No service to answer calls regarding order
I am not seeing any effect
Already sent to emails.
Found out that site wide was not actually site wide. The products that I wanted were not included. This was very disappointing. If some are excluded it should not say "site wide".
My product was out of stock but you didn't inform me until I ask and the delivery was extremely slow
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 617 reviews