askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"The dropper does not work well at all."
Hi Maria - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the dropper. Please reach out to customer service so they may be able to help you.

This review is requesting feedback for your shopping experience with our store - shipping, packaging, pricing, customer service etc. Please feel free to update to your to reflect your shopping experience with askderm, instead of a review of the product you purchase.

Enjoy your day :)
"I don't see any change as it is only 2 weeks seems like the bottle is 1/2 full using every AM and PM"
Hi Kathryn - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the results of the product you purchased. Normally results from skincare products can take 4-6 weeks (or a full skin cycle) to start seeing optimal results.

Enjoy your day :)
"I sent the email twice. The first email was quick response, but I didn’t get response for the second one."
"I saw my plastic surgeon, and he said your product will not help my scar. I had thrown away the box and receipt, so I could only get a 30% refund."
"Shipment was very very very slow. It took 2 weeks to deliver to me."
"No service to answer calls regarding order"
"Found out that site wide was not actually site wide. The products that I wanted were not included. This was very disappointing. If some are excluded it should not say "site wide"."
"My product was out of stock but you didn't inform me until I ask and the delivery was extremely slow"
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 487 reviews