askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"Great service and good selection."
"Customer service is always responsive and helpful. Askderm is quick with order fulfillment and shipping. Very pleased with this company."
"Great experience with this company. I received my lip product in a timely manner, and it was thoughtfully wrapped in beautiful purple tissue paper. Also included with my purchase was a little net bag filled with skincare samples! A very nice surprise. Will definitely order from this company again to replenish my Dr. Lipp products and maybe try something new!"
"Thank you for your prompt service."
"Always pleased with the service, prices and products from Askderm. Highly recommend!"
"Wonderful service! Terrific prices! I was kept informed of shipping and delivery! I would highly recommend this company if you want top shelf service! Their sales are amazing"
"My item came as expected with daily updates. I am a long time customer and have always been very satisfied with the service."
"Been using these products for decades annoyed I can’t get my favorite Avene Products anymore"
"Responsive customer service and top quality products. Zero complaints."
"The service is always very good and if there has ever been a problem (which only happened once) they were vey quick to respond and resolve the issue."
"Your service is just amazing. I received an email just 13 minutes after my order was placed informing me that it was shipped! Thanks a million!"
"Have purchased products from askderm for several years. It’s easy to order and service is outstanding!"
"Excellent service, fast delivery!"
"Always receive my order promptly and in perfect condition. Very pleased with the excellent service!"
"Very easy and fast shipping!"
"Ordering process very easy and received my product in a timely manner as promised. Very happy with ask derm"
"I had an order I placed with askderm that went awry due to a typo of one number in my address. However, askderm’s Customer Service stayed with me and assured my package was redelivered successfully. They are very professional and have great customer service! It’s also fun getting product from them as they always include samples to try. You may even find a new favorite. I’m a happy 😊 customer."
"Very fast shipping great price's and the free face mask feels amazing!"
"Easy to order and fast delivery"
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 487 reviews