askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"Great selection and very knowledgeable staff"
"My ordering and buying experience was excellent as it always is. It was very easy to order from the website and I received my order in just a couple of days. I have ordered from Askderm many times because they have great prices and fast delivery and their customer service department is great if I have a question. I also enjoy the free samples that they include in my order. Askderm is the only website that I use for my skincare needs."
"Products as advertised, quick delivery, happy with sales!"
"I love askderm - I've used them regularly to purchase my Murad products for years now. I recently sent a package to my mom and she was thrilled with the always complimentary included samples and lovely purple gift bag."
"Fast shipping, wonderfully packaged, and free gifts! Couldn't ask for more :-) Great job!"
"Fast and efficient service. I always use askderm."
"Item arrived super fast within 2 business days and came with 3 free items! I would highly recommend and will definitely be ordering again."
"Great products and fast shipping! :-)"
"Very fast shipping and I’m pleased with the selection of products available!"
"Love how easy it is to order and receive"
"Have been doing business with Askderm for many years. Fantastic service and fast delivery. Very satisfied customer."
"Great discounts, wonderful prodcts and excellent service!"
"Everything good except one item box crushed. It’s fine."
"I love the products and appreciate fairly often sales on products making it more affordable. The shipping time is very quick. If I've had a problem with a product arriving damaged, AskDerm has resolved it quickly."
"Had what I wanted at a sale price"
"Very happy with purchase and timely delivery. I only wish askderm had more inventory of the item I purchased."
"Correct item arrived quickly and in perfect condition."
"Askderm always provides me with positive customer experience. Their customer relations contact, Courtney, is excellent."
askderm is rated 4.69 based on 458 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access