askderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"Great"
"Very fast delivery and overall it was a very satisfied experience! 5 stars!"
"I love giving my order to Courtney. I'm not good with the computer and she is always so helpful and courteous."
"Very good experience, good communication and the product arrived quickly and everything is great."
"Recieved item quickly, secure website. Carry a great product that's hard to find on store shelves."
"My orders from Askderm always arrive quickly, the product is as expected, and their prices are very competitive. I feel confident that I am getting the genuine products I order, which is not the case from other etail sites."
"Really good products at great prices. I'll be back...☺"
"Very pleased with the service."
"Great, nice and good service"
"Great service from start to finish!"
"the good is very nice and i they help me to get my shipping information."
Hi Wanjie, Thanks for reaching out - tracking is emailed to the email address provided when you placed your order. I checked the tracking for your order and it states the package was delivered on 11/1. Please feel free to reach out to customer service if you need further assistance as they are more than happy to help :)
"Nice price and fast shipments."
"shipping is very fast and great packing condition"
"Easy ordering, speedy delivery, great price, wonderful products!"
"Nice experience"
"Overall this is a good website. I just wish there was a little more clear information for the particular brand that I like to buy, because I keep purchasing the wrong thing."
"I was especially pleased with the assistance I received from Courtney when placing my most recent order. Since I was to be out of town when the order would have arrived, Courtney arranged for me to complete the transaction when I returned."
"VERY GOOD SERVICE AND PRODUCT"
"Easy to find the item I wanted. Purchase went smoothly, and a nice touch was a personalized email thanking me for my order!"
"I,m ASKDERM have good selecion of products and fast service is ."
askderm is rated 4.66 based on 320 reviews