askderm Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

How would you rate askderm ?

"Awesome as always. Received order within two days of placing and got a great price. I love the way they package their orders - you can tell they take a lot of time and care about their customers."
"Experience was AMAZING!! I couldn't believe how quickly I received my order. Thank you, I'm very pleased with the service as well as the products."
"The product came promptly."
"Good discount and free shipping."
"Askderm has been GREAT. Shipments are always in a timely manner and packaged very well. Love the samples and good deals. Look forward to doing more with them."
"Quality products...quick service"
"Great service, I love the product I ordered. Great results:)"
"Order arrived when promised. Exactly what I ordered."
"Product arrived quickly"
"Great prices, frequent follow up emails with order and delivery information, great customer service - everything you could ask for in an online business!"
"Very quick shipping. Thank you so much!"
"The price of Silc Skin is reasonable and love the fact that it reduces wrinkles while you sleep. They last for 30 days. Wear when you sleep."
"Once you placed your order you will get you order within 3-4 days, very fast and they packed the items very carefully."
"Fast delivery, good deal, and free gift. What else could you ask for?"
"Good price excellent service great shipping. If you pay a little more or less what you remember is the experience. First class."
"Courtney is delightful. I love being able to have her take my order."
"I appreciated the follow-up on my order. It arrived as predicted."
"better prices and larger selection"
"took my order on sale even when product was out of stock"
"Products arrive quickly. Thank you for the fast service!"
askderm is rated 4.58 based on 249 reviews