askderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"Askderm always provides me with positive customer experience. Their customer relations contact, Courtney, is excellent."
"Received the product quicker than I expected."
"My order by phone went great with my representative. She took the time to needed to get me the right products for my concerns. 😎"
"Always the best prices and quick delivery."
"My order arrives quickly & is accurate. The frequent sales help my budget."
"Great service! Great product!"
"Great service - order came very quickly."
"Great selection and customer service. It’s tough to find a reliable online source for skincare. Ask Derm is awesome!"
"Excellent service. Fast shipping and good prices. I get all my Avene products here when they have a sale and they are much cheaper than the dermatologists office. I love getting the free gifts also. Keep up the good work!"
"You allowed me to order and pay for a product you did not have in stock. It was a waste of time."
"I have not received my order yet."
"It was only a partial shipment of my order even though I was charged the full amount. They need to let the customer know if the full order is not in stock and charge the credit card accordingly. At this point I don't know if and when the balance of the order will be shipped."
"As always, products were shipped on a timely basis and came with little gifts!"
askderm is rated 4.68 based on 439 reviews