askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Click Here

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"It's always a pleasure doing business with askderm."
"Excellent shipping - always fun to receive."
"I have ordered from askderm 2 times, and both times, very prompt service on delivery. I have not had to call customer service or anything so can't comment on that, but I haven't had to, so that's always good!! Good company."
"My experience with ASK derm was a satisfactory one!! My questions were answered about certain products. The products arrived quickly and as always I am satisfied with all of them. Thank you."
"Great service. Delivered promptly"
"Email sales"
"Friendly and efficient responses to my questions. Excellent customer service!"
"I have been purchasing my skincare products on AskDerm for several years. Great selection of products, excellent service, and good discounts make this a wonderful company."
"Excellent service always go 20 years! Package arrived quickly. Love your service!"
"Products I ordered arrived quickly."
"I’ve always had great ladies to help me when I have questions about the products and shipments have been received quickly. No complaints from this customer."
"Always a pleasure to order from AskDerm"
"I was very pleased with the speedy delivery of the product. Great customer service too. Thanks for your valued time."
"Beautifully packaged & timely delivery..always very satisfied with my purchases"
"Great experience!"
"I haven't received the item I ordered yet."
Hi Yvonne - Thanks for reaching out. We do see that you choose USPS First Class International as your shipping method. It does state that this method of delivery can take 7-21 business days to be delivered depending on how long it is held in customs. It looks like it has been 6 business days since you placed your order, so it should be arriving soon. I have reached out to our customer service team to watch your tracking and make sure it is delivered within the allocated time frame. Thanks for your patience!
"Great service and good selection."
"Customer service is always responsive and helpful. Askderm is quick with order fulfillment and shipping. Very pleased with this company."
"Great experience with this company. I received my lip product in a timely manner, and it was thoughtfully wrapped in beautiful purple tissue paper. Also included with my purchase was a little net bag filled with skincare samples! A very nice surprise. Will definitely order from this company again to replenish my Dr. Lipp products and maybe try something new!"
"Thank you for your prompt service."
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 503 reviews