askderm Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

How would you rate askderm ?

(optional)

"quick service"
"The courtesy of your people and great service by your company."
"Very easy to order and the delivery is quick"
"No min shipping requirement, and shipment is pretty fast!"
"Quick to ship, items were packaged well, would have been great to have had a couple samples of products to try."
"I had an issue with a discount code when I was trying to order online. The representatives quickly issued me a refund in the amount of the discount. I was pleased."
"My order was filled and shipped quite promptly. Thank you!"
"they have good selection of product and fast service"
"Prompt service. The creams (Hydrotone Lite and the Gentle face cleanser) do not make me break out. I get compliments on the smoothness of my skin even tho i am 75 years old! Helen Smith"
"They responded with a solution to my problem."
"I like the friendly lady on the other end of the telephone line. The prompt service and discounts on products I will forever use. Thank you for being there..."
"Besides being satisfied with the products I ordered from askderm, i am also very satisfied with the delivery. It’s free and fast. And the 30% off is a big bonus."
"Great products available, fast shipping!"
"Courtney World Class Service"
"Askderm responds promptly to my inquiries and accommodates my requests. I was away from home when I made a purchase and they delayed shipment until after I returned."
"Product is great, shipping was quick and it was on sale. Thanks"
"Order placed & paid for on 4/27/18, still no delivery on 5/7/18! What is worst is that I cannot get anyone to answer my emails or any attempts to ‘chat live’ via the website! I’ll be contacting my credit card soon to dispute the charges & contacting the BBB."
"From the time I placed the order to the time it was shipped out was about 15 minutes! Wow! Talk about fast!"
Catherine C
Verified Buyer
"Fast! Great Service!"
"prompt reply to my inquiry"
askderm is rated 4.55 based on 202 reviews