askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"Fast shipping but products were not bubble wrapped. Even though nothing was broken, the boxes for inside products were damaged during delivery, which was kind of an disappointment."
"Askderm offers wonderful products and a speedy delivery"
"Received product, would like to have a better invoice, one page please!"
"Order placed & paid for on 4/27/18, still no delivery on 5/7/18! What is worst is that I cannot get anyone to answer my emails or any attempts to ‘chat live’ via the website! I’ll be contacting my credit card soon to dispute the charges & contacting the BBB."
"I don't get my package yet,it is almost ordered 2 weeks"
"I love free shipping and how quickly the prioductd get to me."
"The purchases are not the right Product for me Large brown spots like sun spots have gotten bigger WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO REPLACE the Product I am using 480 220 2852 Thanks marge metz"
"one of the box is broken, and then the custom servis doesn't do anything! that's my bad shopping experience."
"My package arrived with the Silk toner broken I. Pieces and all of it leaked in the package. I would like to have a replacement."
"My glowbotics seal was broken and it leaked all over the box Unusable"
Hi Amber! I am sorry to hear that your product leaked during transit. Have you reached out to customer service to resolve your issue? We are more than happy to send a replacement for you - please just reach out to customer service support@medaltus.zendesk.com Happy Holidays!
"I have just begun to use the products yesterday. I will have to see over time how I like them."
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 487 reviews