askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"The fact that I was able to get my order within a reasonable time; since my order was taken in the afternoon and not in the morning when I first called. I was pleased."
"good service, good price and fast shipping"
"Everything good except one item box crushed. It’s fine."
"It was only a partial shipment of my order even though I was charged the full amount. They need to let the customer know if the full order is not in stock and charge the credit card accordingly. At this point I don't know if and when the balance of the order will be shipped."
"Just the beginning of scar healing. Will take time"
"Wish when you were out of a product you would give us the sale and ship the product when you get it."
"The products came quickly and in good condition."
"Have not received my order yet....but have used the life cell products before..."
"Great product & excellent price."
Hi Thomas - Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have researched the tracking for this order and it states you signed for the package on December 6th: Your item was delivered at 12:34 pm on December 6, 2018. The item was signed for by T FEBBRAIO.

I have alerted customer support to reach out to you for further information and they will be in touch shortly.
"Overall this is a good website. I just wish there was a little more clear information for the particular brand that I like to buy, because I keep purchasing the wrong thing."
"I really like the products and purchasing is really easy. The discount codes are great too! Unfortunately it’s a bit expensive with the Australian dollar being low right now."
"Customer for about 4 years. That tells all."
"The price of Silc Skin is reasonable and love the fact that it reduces wrinkles while you sleep. They last for 30 days. Wear when you sleep."
"better prices and larger selection"
"I always get the right product and the delivery was so fast"
"Quick to ship, items were packaged well, would have been great to have had a couple samples of products to try."
"I had an issue with a discount code when I was trying to order online. The representatives quickly issued me a refund in the amount of the discount. I was pleased."
"So far the product is very good"
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 487 reviews