askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"your definitely not 2-3 day shipping...."
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately you purchased just as Hurricane Dorien was headed our direction (as we are in the Charleston, SC area) - every shipping service was halted last week prepping, enduring and then finally re-opening. It does look as though your package is out for delivery today and we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding!
"9-16-2019 I previously responded that I had a problem with an askderm order in which I did not receive what I thought I had ordered. Naturally, I was not happy with that situation. I subsequently exchanged a few e mails with askderm customer service about my concerns. Ultimately, I was unexpectedly surprised (pleasantly so) with how Kelly at askderm customer resolved the situation. Askderm includes the following statements on the order form included with each shipment - “Your feedback is important to us.” “If you’re not satisfied, let us make it right. ———— we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.” From my experience, I would say these are not just words to these folks. They actually mean it. I am impressed, ------------------- Previous rating comments: (edited) To say that I am dissatisfied not only with the process of ordering but also with what has been sent verses what I expected, would fall far short of describing my disappointment with what has happened. I do not wish to go into extensive detail here. Without too much wording, just let me state I thought I was ordering 16 oz size of DML lotion for $13 dollars per bottle. ------------ In the process of finalizing the order something appears to have changed along the way. The finalization and one subsequent shipping conformation for my order now contained a different image of what appeared to be an 8 oz bottle with a more conventional cap. ---------. The order documentation merely said Quantity 3 with no written information anywhere to indicate what size was ordered, or what size would actually be shipped? Arrival of the shipment --- confirmed my suspicion that there was a problem. --------------. It was obvious that I had received half the quantity I thought I had ordered. No, I was not happy! -------------- ------------ Roger O’Mahen Las Cruces, NM"
"service was excellent, but not sure the product met the need or specs"
"Fast shipping but products were not bubble wrapped. Even though nothing was broken, the boxes for inside products were damaged during delivery, which was kind of an disappointment."
"Received product, would like to have a better invoice, one page please!"
"I always love this company, but there was a free gift that was supposed to come with the Glytone purchases. It popped up when I shopped for my items. I may be mistaken, or maybe I was supposed to add a code. Not sure, but that's been my only issue ever with your company. Always prompt, correct and very customer satisfaction based."
"Good reply but I still haven't received my recent order for heel and elbow cream????"
"It was ok did you get my return"
"I have just begun to use the products yesterday. I will have to see over time how I like them."
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 487 reviews