askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"service was excellent, but not sure the product met the need or specs"
"Fast shipping but products were not bubble wrapped. Even though nothing was broken, the boxes for inside products were damaged during delivery, which was kind of an disappointment."
"Received product, would like to have a better invoice, one page please!"
"I always love this company, but there was a free gift that was supposed to come with the Glytone purchases. It popped up when I shopped for my items. I may be mistaken, or maybe I was supposed to add a code. Not sure, but that's been my only issue ever with your company. Always prompt, correct and very customer satisfaction based."
"Good reply but I still haven't received my recent order for heel and elbow cream????"
"It was ok did you get my return"
"I have just begun to use the products yesterday. I will have to see over time how I like them."
askderm is rated 4.69 based on 449 reviews