askderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend askderm
Read askderm Reviews

About askderm:

askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy
vvvvvvvvvv
Always great service
Always shipped quickly!
As always, products were shipped on a timely basis and came with little gifts!
Customer service has been super outstanding. I place my order and received it two days later!
Fast shipping and delivery. Well designed website. Overall a very nice shopping experience.
Amazing glyderm products,quick delivery ...have been using these products for a while...even sebd them to my family overseas...Thank you Askderm
My experience with Ask Derm was very good. Courtney as always was very pleasant and is always helpful. She is more than willing to answer any questions that I might have. She is a valuable asset to your company!!
Fast delivery with fun samples, and good prices.
Service and shipping is excellent
It went like clockwork! Thanks for the free gifts!
Great service, with shipping info. And follow up.
Love the service and fast shipment as well as the prices
I was so happy to find a place to order the cream I needed at a great price and no shipping fees. Also, 2-3 day delivery. My package arrived exactly as they promised. Immediately after I placed my order, I received a personal email from the vice president checking to make sure all had gone smoothly with my order. Excellent customer service!
outstanding service and the product was beyond my expectations
Always receive fast deliveries and love the specials.
Website is easy to access. Order delivery was fast and on time.
Easy peasy, always!
After yet another surgery for skin cancer, I was unable to find the silicone scar gel that I love. Thank goodness askderm was able to track it down for me! My dermatologist/surgeon did not carry it anymore and I looked everywhere. With askderm it came fast with lovely samples to boot! Thank you!
Excellent