askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Click Here

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"service was excellent, but not sure the product met the need or specs"
"The products came quickly and in good condition."
"Great Service!"
"❤️I love Askderm! Always have all my favorite products at the Lowesr prices! And the staff is very friendly and extremely helpful! Askderm is the best place to buy all your beauty and skin care products!"
"Received product 2 days after ordered. Product was exactly what I expected. Shipping was free and I like the additional free sample that was sent with my order."
"Very courteous and professional customer service person. I was surprised that I received my order so quickly. Customer rep also honored the reward even though it was a few days later than allowed."
"As always, askderm is efficient with very fast delivery. Thanks for the great discount!"
"Great prices and fast shipping!"
"Super fast shipping! Great selection of products. I was also given a bunch of samples to try out!"
"Always a great experience."
"Great options and service. I order most of my skincare products from AskDerm and have never been disappointed."
"good selection, excellent service."
"service was excellent better than waiting for an with your doctor thank you marg metz"
"Excellent service!"
"Always happy with my purchases here. Excellent prices and fast shipping."
"I don't see any change as it is only 2 weeks seems like the bottle is 1/2 full using every AM and PM"
Hi Kathryn - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the results of the product you purchased. Normally results from skincare products can take 4-6 weeks (or a full skin cycle) to start seeing optimal results.

This review is requesting feedback for your shopping experience with our store - shipping, packaging, pricing, customer service etc. Please feel free to update to your to reflect your shopping experience with askderm, instead of a review of the product you purchase.

Enjoy your day :)
"4. Good service."
"I was able to purchase Glyderm Face Lotion Pkus 10 with a special promotion. What could be better than receiving a product I regularly use and get it at a promotional price. Love it!"
"I do not see nor feel any changes. I would like to have a refund and return the product"
Hi Sharon - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the results of the product you purchased. Please reach out to customer service directly so they can assist you with your return.

This review is for your shopping experience with our store - shipping, packaging, pricing, customer service etc. Please feel free to update to your to reflect your shopping experience with askderm, instead of a review of the product you purchase.

Enjoy your day :)
"My wife is very satisfied with this product, thank you for the quick and easy ordering process."
askderm is rated 4.69 based on 495 reviews