askderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend askderm
Read askderm Reviews

About askderm:

askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy
service was excellent better than waiting for an with your doctor thank you marg metz
Excellent service!
Always happy with my purchases here. Excellent prices and fast shipping.
I don't see any change as it is only 2 weeks seems like the bottle is 1/2 full using every AM and PM
Hi Kathryn - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the results of the product you purchased. Normally results from skincare products can take 4-6 weeks (or a full skin cycle) to start seeing optimal results.

This review is requesting feedback for your shopping experience with our store - shipping, packaging, pricing, customer service etc. Please feel free to update to your to reflect your shopping experience with askderm, instead of a review of the product you purchase.

Enjoy your day :)
4. Good service.
I was able to purchase Glyderm Face Lotion Pkus 10 with a special promotion. What could be better than receiving a product I regularly use and get it at a promotional price. Love it!
I do not see nor feel any changes. I would like to have a refund and return the product
Hi Sharon - I am sorry that you are unhappy with the results of the product you purchased. Please reach out to customer service directly so they can assist you with your return.

This review is for your shopping experience with our store - shipping, packaging, pricing, customer service etc. Please feel free to update to your to reflect your shopping experience with askderm, instead of a review of the product you purchase.

Enjoy your day :)
My wife is very satisfied with this product, thank you for the quick and easy ordering process.
Received my order promptly.
Like most people; I have a tight budget. Great getting the Obagi vitamin C serum at a great price and speedy delivery. I have been using it off and on for a few years now. I always come back to it. My skin is smoother, softer and my skin tone is the best its every been. Will continue using as long as I can afford it.
I have used these products for years and I always have people telling me I look 10 years younger than my age. Thanks obagi!
Fast Delivery! Love my all natural deodorant, so thankful askderm carries it!
Used it for yearsno
I’ve been ordering from you for more than 20 years and have ALWAYS received excellent service! Never a wrong fill and never a delay in delivery. Customer service associates are always professional and polite. Love you guys! Thanks for all you do!
Quick delivery. Products exactly as promised.
My order arrived quickly!
Love product and delivery was fast! Also received sample which was a bonus.
As always, the service is very quick and reliable.
Great as always
Askderm has every product you could ever need. Great customer service, shipping and quality!
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 503 reviews