Atom Tickets Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Atom Tickets
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Atom Tickets?

Tell us how Atom Tickets made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Buyers Beware I just got robbed of $20. They won’t give you a refund, instead they will tell you to go back the the Theater and asked them for a refund, and the Movie Theater will tell you we can’t refund your money because you went through Atom. Trust me guys they won’t refund your money at all. I wouldn’t accept free tickets for Atom now. I rather pay the extra bucks for Movie Tickets."
Are you Atom Tickets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is a great App!"
"The Application is extremely poor and the Customer Service is even worse!! I had a simple T-Mobile Promo Code which took fine but it billed at full price and the discounted rate double charging me! Then when I asked Customer Service to help rectify it: "we can't guarantee you the same seat" so I'm supposed to sit apart from friends and family due to their error. Don't waste your time with this Application it will only cause you issues when trying to go to the movies!!"
"It was the worst service from atom tickets. They are big scam. Not recommended"
"I hope everyone reading this STAYS AWAY from ATOM! They gave me a hard time and would not honor their own promotion. There are better places to buy movie tickets like @fandango, @MovieTickets , @RegalMovies. I invite EVERYONE to purchase tickets ELSEWHERE!"
"Their Promotion expired due to their server error on their website and when i called the customer service and chat! were treated rudely and it NEVER got resolved. I lost the promotion becos. of their website issue. Its NOT reliable or atleast they dont care about customer"
"Accidentally purchased ticket for movie starting in 1 minute. Immediately called to correct and purchased new tickets. Had to jump thru hoops, treated rudely and ultimately never given refund. Was told to drive to theatre to see about refund"
Atom Tickets is rated 1.71 based on 7 reviews