Atom Tickets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atom Tickets
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Atom Tickets made you happy
Never use them! I bought tickets on line, when we got there, no tickets, so we bought new ones. Then the next day, the charges show up on my card! They refused to refund the overpayment since it was after the show started, yet I didn't find out about it until the next day!!! Total rip off.
Disgusting! Will NEVER buy from them again. Customer Services lacks any ability to reason. They refunded a card that doesn't exist anymore and their only response was F me.
The service itself is great, the convenience is nice. Price is acceptable and the experience is good but my number 1 with this business is their below subpart customer service.

I've been using the app for a little about a year and last week I bought tickets to a movie and realized later on that my friend didn't want to go watch the movie anymore so I tried to cancel the order but it wouldn't let me through the app and reject my attempt... I contacted the AMC theater itself to ask for a refund and they told me they had no problems issuing refunds at all but Atom was the one who charged me and had to give me back my money.

Long story short you're reading this 1 star review because this company had the audacity to tell me that they would CHARGE me a "convenience" fee for giving me back the refund they OWED me.

Needless to say I will never do business with this company again.
Horrible experience I used the atom app today to purchase tickets for an amc theater for a showing on Tuesday to honor my TMobile Tuesday promotion of a 4$ Sonic ticket. Amc also had a 50%off a large popcorn promotion plus amc hosts 5$ Tuesdays my total for my entire purchase came out to be $32.20 when I processed my payment it charged me $77.20 I immediately called PayPal and they told em try to resolve it with atom maybe they can refund me the difference Yea no after many running around they said they couldn't offer me a full refund which I feel like I'm entirely entitled to so I decided to go thru my bank and hopefully I have better luck with them. Never again will I purchase thru Atom.
When I was purchasing tickets my theater was ful went to the other theater and got those ok later they change my movie tickets instead of refund me with out warning there costumer support is trash and now I’m out some cash after canceling and rescheduled and now a person can’t show due to this change now out more money great had to cancel and place again and guess what out money wanted to use credit for snacks customer support said cancel order and replace I’m like nope not dealing with that again
We just got Megaplex passes and I ran into a problem finding our theater. I emailed Atom Tickets and they got back to me almost immediately. They resolved my problem and were very helpful and friendly. Great customer service!
Never fall for this company. They never refund their "fees" or "convenience changes".
WORST!
this web/app sucks! It won't honor disney insider reward. The representative is literally idiot knowing nothing. Total waste of time. Don't buy ticket through them. Use fandango instead!
Awful! bought tickets to the Nutcracker thru Atom Tickets, when we got to the cinema they couldn't pull them up so we were forced to buy new tickets on the spot. We contacted Atom and let them know the cimena had no record of the tickets and they said 'we can't refund money for tickets after show time' ???? So we're out the cost of the original tickets, super frustrating! RIPOFF< BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
Horrible customer service. Their purchase process when using paypal is rigged so it will charge you a non-fully refundable charge without a confirmation page. If you want to cancel, they keep a partial amount. I went through several layers of communications up to the supervisor and could not get a refund. Be advised, stay away from atom tickets!!!!!
Fraudulent site. I had unauthorized transactions and reported it immediately but they refused to give my money back. I live in Canada and the transaction was made in New Jersey. Atom will not protect nor keep your information safe. Be safe guys.
Incredibly hard to get a refund for a single ticket. Fandango? Quick, simple, easy. Atom? Cancel your while prefer and but again. The catch? Won't get refund for TEN days. RIDICULOUS
I've been using atom for a while now. I just had a glitch one time last year when we were assigned same seat as others. Apart from that, it has been great experience with regular deals/offers and tie up with theaters for discounts
HORRIBLE! Placed in order was charged and told they couldn't find it. Worst customer service ever..stay away!!!
Awful experience. I bought tickets to see the I Love Lucy Colorization at my local AMC theatre and when we got there our seat numbers DID NOT exist. Several other people had the same problem. Management was in the theater trying to move people around. One lady bought a handicap ticket - she was in a wheelchair and her seat was not a handicap seat. It was in the middle of a regular row.
The show was sold out - we had to sit in Front Row - it was horrible. I will never purchase tickets through this site.
Total Ripoff! Do not use this site. I got free movie vouchers for giving blood. Went to site and selected a movie and time, printed out the tickets. Easy, right? Well, my wife wanted to change the movie time by 1 hour later (still before the 6 pm evening price change). Atom would let you cancel, and reuse your voucher, BUT, they change the price! It was only 1 hour later than prior tickets, and they increased the price per ticket, and you had to pay out of pocket to use the voucher! Choose another ticket site with real Customer Service policies! This site is a ripoff! I won't give blood again if they are giving out Atom ticket vouchers! I'll go elsewhere, or just not give!! BEWARE!
Bought tickets online back in June for the Grateful Dead Meet-Up on August 1, 2019. Having had a previous bad experience with Atom Tickets, I went to the theater early today to pick up my tickets. Guess what? No record of my purchase - no tickets to pick up. I bought two new tickets, and then back at the office, I verified on my credit card records, YES, I had purchased two tickets previously. So why were they not in the movie theaters database?
An absolute scam.
DON'T USE ATOM TICKETS..SIGNED UP, PAID FOR MOVIE, RECEIVED EMAIL THAT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THERE COMPUTER. i WAS CHARGED WITH COST OF TICKET BUT ATOM CANCELED SEATS. I GOT RIPPED OFF.
Buyers Beware I just got robbed of $20. They won’t give you a refund, instead they will tell you to go back the the Theater and asked them for a refund, and the Movie Theater will tell you we can’t refund your money because you went through Atom. Trust me guys they won’t refund your money at all. I wouldn’t accept free tickets for Atom now. I rather pay the extra bucks for Movie Tickets.
Atom Tickets is rated 1.50 based on 26 reviews