Atom Tickets Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Atom Tickets
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Atom Tickets?

Tell us how Atom Tickets made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Incredibly hard to get a refund for a single ticket. Fandango? Quick, simple, easy. Atom? Cancel your while prefer and but again. The catch? Won't get refund for TEN days. RIDICULOUS"
Are you Atom Tickets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I've been using atom for a while now. I just had a glitch one time last year when we were assigned same seat as others. Apart from that, it has been great experience with regular deals/offers and tie up with theaters for discounts"
"HORRIBLE! Placed in order was charged and told they couldn't find it. Worst customer service ever..stay away!!!"
"Awful experience. I bought tickets to see the I Love Lucy Colorization at my local AMC theatre and when we got there our seat numbers DID NOT exist. Several other people had the same problem. Management was in the theater trying to move people around. One lady bought a handicap ticket - she was in a wheelchair and her seat was not a handicap seat. It was in the middle of a regular row. The show was sold out - we had to sit in Front Row - it was horrible. I will never purchase tickets through this site."
"Total Ripoff! Do not use this site. I got free movie vouchers for giving blood. Went to site and selected a movie and time, printed out the tickets. Easy, right? Well, my wife wanted to change the movie time by 1 hour later (still before the 6 pm evening price change). Atom would let you cancel, and reuse your voucher, BUT, they change the price! It was only 1 hour later than prior tickets, and they increased the price per ticket, and you had to pay out of pocket to use the voucher! Choose another ticket site with real Customer Service policies! This site is a ripoff! I won't give blood again if they are giving out Atom ticket vouchers! I'll go elsewhere, or just not give!! BEWARE!"
"Bought tickets online back in June for the Grateful Dead Meet-Up on August 1, 2019. Having had a previous bad experience with Atom Tickets, I went to the theater early today to pick up my tickets. Guess what? No record of my purchase - no tickets to pick up. I bought two new tickets, and then back at the office, I verified on my credit card records, YES, I had purchased two tickets previously. So why were they not in the movie theaters database?"
"An absolute scam."
"DON'T USE ATOM TICKETS..SIGNED UP, PAID FOR MOVIE, RECEIVED EMAIL THAT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THERE COMPUTER. i WAS CHARGED WITH COST OF TICKET BUT ATOM CANCELED SEATS. I GOT RIPPED OFF."
"Buyers Beware I just got robbed of $20. They won’t give you a refund, instead they will tell you to go back the the Theater and asked them for a refund, and the Movie Theater will tell you we can’t refund your money because you went through Atom. Trust me guys they won’t refund your money at all. I wouldn’t accept free tickets for Atom now. I rather pay the extra bucks for Movie Tickets."
"This is a great App!"
"The Application is extremely poor and the Customer Service is even worse!! I had a simple T-Mobile Promo Code which took fine but it billed at full price and the discounted rate double charging me! Then when I asked Customer Service to help rectify it: "we can't guarantee you the same seat" so I'm supposed to sit apart from friends and family due to their error. Don't waste your time with this Application it will only cause you issues when trying to go to the movies!!"
"It was the worst service from atom tickets. They are big scam. Not recommended"
"I hope everyone reading this STAYS AWAY from ATOM! They gave me a hard time and would not honor their own promotion. There are better places to buy movie tickets like @fandango, @MovieTickets , @RegalMovies. I invite EVERYONE to purchase tickets ELSEWHERE!"
"Their Promotion expired due to their server error on their website and when i called the customer service and chat! were treated rudely and it NEVER got resolved. I lost the promotion becos. of their website issue. Its NOT reliable or atleast they dont care about customer"
"Accidentally purchased ticket for movie starting in 1 minute. Immediately called to correct and purchased new tickets. Had to jump thru hoops, treated rudely and ultimately never given refund. Was told to drive to theatre to see about refund"
Atom Tickets is rated 1.60 based on 15 reviews