Atterley Reviews

customer service
Read Atterley Reviews

support@atterley.com

Atterley.com Retail,16 Charlotte Square

Tell us how Atterley made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Reviewing based on interview experience. If an applicant takes the time to attend an interview, the least the company could do would be to send a follow up email. Will not be buying again based on this lack of basic human decency.
Firstly, I made and order and did not receive email confirmation. Have emailed support and have gotten a reply. To my greatest dissapointment, item differs from what I ordered. Read some reviews that the refunds were not received.
Hi Jacqueline, many thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback for us. I am so sorry that there appears to be a mix up with the order that you have received. I can see that our customer service team have been in constant contact with you since you first flagged the issue for us this week and that we are trying to understand where the issue arose with the boutique responsible. I can assure you, that there will be absolutely no issue with a refund in full if the item is not to your satisfaction. Thank you for your patience whilst we work hard to resolve this for you.
Excellent website and first class and efficient customer service. So helpful and supportive when resolving any problems. Thank you Peter and team. Five stars 🌟
Ordered a jacket a week ago have contacted the company and they have said they are trying to get information on the order that was 3 days ago I have still heard nothing back Terrible customer service
Hi Joe, I am very sorry that in this instance we let you down with the communication on the order. Our customer service team were working hard for the boutique to ship the jacket out promptly but in this instance were not getting the speed of reply we usually insist on. We have made it clear to them that going forward orders must be shipped within 24 hours of order receipt. I am very sorry again that in this instance we let you down.
I returned Michael kors sandals two weeks ago and still have not received refund. I have sent photo of tracking number to Erica Yoplansky who keeps writing to say they are still looking for the sandals! Please refund my money.
Fabulous service, speedy response to communications, will definitely shop again.
Easy & efficient with good prices, too! The perfect deal.
Excellent delivery and returns. Refunded promptly as well. Great service
Thank you for bringing these fab boutiques together for shopping convenience!
Easy site to navigate. There was some delay in my order being shipped. However James Eccleshall in customer service was very helpful and efficient in sorting it out for me. He went above and beyond and kept me updated. I will be shopping here again as it’s a great site but most of all because of the customer service I received.
Thank you Joanne for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. I'm sorry that there was a delay with the order but delighted that we took care of you whilst the order was waiting to be shipped! We look forward to seeing you back at Atterley soon
Really quick delivery and easy ordering/returns.
My purchase was executed very quickly. It was a gift that didn’t work out but the return process was excellent as well! Rebecca Adler
Very very good
Very pleased with scarf ordered. Had seen it in local boutique and was disappointed when found last one sold when came to purchase. Found same scarf on your website and pleased with speedy safe delivery. Am enjoying wearing my new scarf.
Stylish products that are hard to find, and extremely fast shipping to the USA.
Quick delivery and nicely wrapped
It was fast and easy
A great mix of brands that you may not find on the high street easily.
The service provided by Atterley was good but the item looked as though it had been hanging around the shop awhile, so I returned it.
Hi Diane,
I'm sorry that the item your purchased was not in the best condition when you received it. We've passed your feedback on so that we can try to avoid such issues again in the future.
Atterley is rated 4.57 based on 553 reviews