Audio Book Store Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Audio Book Store
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Audio Book Store made you happy

"I am sure I cancelled online but can’t prove it. Noticed the took payment for some moths. Mistook it for audible on the statement. Asked for refund it was refused. My stupidity but would have hoped for some goodwill. Last time I sign up for a subscription I don’t need or use. I needed it for two books they had the rights for in the middle of a series which had all the other books on Audible."
Are you Audio Book Store? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Audio Book Store receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I have been charged again and again for 'purchases' that I have not made. I have tried to contact them but they dont answer and I have tried to close my account but the website will not let me! These people are scammers....stay away"
"I wanted to return the audio book and they were very helpful, attentive and quick."
Audio Book Store is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews