Audio Book Store Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Audio Book Store
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Audio Book Store made you happy

"I cancelled online in November 2018. Discovered today I've been charged for December January and February. They eliminated a phone number. Will continue to pursue. They cahrged me twice in November. Refused to refund. They are dishonest if one wants to ubsubscribe!! Buyer beware!!"
Are you Audio Book Store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am sure I cancelled online but can’t prove it. Noticed the took payment for some moths. Mistook it for audible on the statement. Asked for refund it was refused. My stupidity but would have hoped for some goodwill. Last time I sign up for a subscription I don’t need or use. I needed it for two books they had the rights for in the middle of a series which had all the other books on Audible."
"I have been charged again and again for 'purchases' that I have not made. I have tried to contact them but they dont answer and I have tried to close my account but the website will not let me! These people are scammers....stay away"
"I wanted to return the audio book and they were very helpful, attentive and quick."
Audio Book Store is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews