Aurum Brothers Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Aurum Brothers
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Aurum Brothers made you happy

"I purchased an Abacus Labradorite bracelet from them on October 2, 2018 and I am highly disappointed in the bracelet and the service. The bracelet was received ahead of the promised date but when I opened the box, I was shocked as it looked nothing like the photos on their website. Honestly, it looked like a dull plastic stone. I wanted to return it so I clicked on the return info button on their website. It states that since I removed the original tag (so I could try it on) they would not refund my money. Additionally, you have to mail the bracelet back to the Netherlands at your expense and deal with the custom issues at the US post office. I can also tell you that the package I received did not include an invoice, a policy statement or a return shipping label as a customer would expect if they purchased here in the United States. I wrote a review on their website but they decided not to publish it. Gee, I wonder why? Don't be fooled by their slick website. Buyer beware!"
Are you Aurum Brothers? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Aurum Brothers receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Their bracelets and the service is awesome! Very fast and easy!"
"aurumbrothers.com illegally uses my Stripe module for Magento 2: https://mage2.pro/t/4918"
"Aurum Brothers make amazing bracelets from a great range of different stones. I bought one and will definitely be buying another. Check out their Website."
Aurum Brothers is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews