AussyELO Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat
Read AussyELO Reviews

About AussyELO:

AussyELO is the #1 LoL Account Store if you are looking to buy LoL Smurf Accounts. Lifetime Warranty | Instant Delivery | Fresh Level 30 LoL Accounts.

accounts@aussyelo.com

AussyELO is your best bet for buying LoL accounts. I personally do not trust online reviews, because I think they are botted/fake. But I am writing this review as a friend for Mr. Aussy. Not really friend friend but customer friend you could say. I have bought accounts from him for many years since Season 4 of LoL, and every day he is on discord (previously Skype) and replies quickly. Whenever I need a new account to boost and sell, he's ready and the delivery service is within minutes. 10/10 Service always. Thanks Aussy.
AussyELO.com has been my go-to website ever since Riot has become more and more prone to ban chat-happy folks who like to point out their teammates and opposition's flaws. I have had over 55 accounts banned because of inters/sensitive people/dc's. It's nice to know that I have AussyELO.com to fall back on now that Riot has fully embraced snowflake trolls who love to int and cry.
nice and fast service
fast, easy and simple
Wonderful and quick service, friendly staff, easy to use site. You can’t go wrong.
I didnt trust this site at first but it is completely legit.
Hope i will not get banned :D
5/5
Quick easy, delivery was super fast, no hassles at all.
really simple, fast, and consumer-friendly purchase + great quality account
ngl this is my first time ever buying a league of legends, and i 100% would continously buy more. This ain't no scam no nothing, 100% recommend new buyers buying these accounts
fast and simple! awesome
awesome service!
Really fast service, really cheap too. the account is solid!
nice website bought many accounts from here
Great service! I got account immediatly after I purchased it. It had everything that was written it had. Really recommend!
Super Nice. Fast Service. Love it!
Great and easy
my fourth or so account from these guys and I have literally never had a single account banned! Solid site with reasonable prices.
Very easy to use the system, iam very satisfied with all the accounts and set up
Happy with the service
Great service
Its one of the best decision I made when I get to germany
AussyELO is rated 4.85 based on 686 reviews