Australian Direct Reviews

Australian Direct Reviews | 9th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 8th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 2nd July 2020
More Photos & Videos
3 days before they shipped my order after ordering online, $8.00 postage paid and they advise 5 days to get from Victoria to NSW. Might drive down and get it. Expecting more I guess.
Hey Leah,
Thank you for your review and for reaching out to us.
We advise at the checkout and in our terms and conditions that it takes 1-2 business days to process orders and dispatch, your order was placed over a weekend and our warehouse is not open during that time.
We are based in QLD and there are delays with courier services at the moment due to COVID-19 restrictions and things tightening up again around the nation.
We're really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and hope that you enjoy your items when you receive them.
Take care and have a great week
Not sure what to think when you pay your money then receive an email saying there is no eta on an item that was advertised as in stock
Hey Brendan, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We understand your frustration, and I have passed your details on to our support team who will be in touch shortly regarding your order. Thanks again!
I have been trying for a week to get info on clamp amp meter. No luck
got sick of waiting purchased it this morning
I hope the specs are what I want
Hi Phillip, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are experiencing a huge volume of calls at the moment, and we completely understand your frustration with the delay. I have passed your details on to our customer support team who will be in touch soon. Thanks again.
terrible service for pickup at factory,you have to use a computer at front desk ,its a bit silly you can hear staff talking behind the wall you can stand there with a confused look on your face but that don,t help because no one knows your there we worked it out in the end and then helped a elderly gentelman with his order,i suggest a 2 way mirror be put in the wall for such occasions,very impersonal,just ordered some things online,i,ll see how that goes,so i vote poor for factory pick up
How can I write a review when I haven't received my item yet which I ordered and paid for on the 20/05/2020
I wanted to pay zip and charged my pay pal account. Not happy.
I wanted to buy something on zip, went I finished joining zip it charge my pay pal account on full payment.
Either poor updating of website or deliberate misleading of stock. When I ordered the 200w portable solar panel website showed “in stock”, yet 4 days later advised its out of stock!
First time order after some good reviews but can’t say I’d recommend the service. Now some what nervous on what the product quality will be.
Two emails I sent were not answered it then took many phone calls to get a result
Would not recommend. Delivery was delayed. Probably due to Covid19 but was not communicated. Extended delivery date was not met Once again no communication and when asked to deliver an alternative product they did not reply and delivered a split order that was no longer needed. Really gone bad in the recent years.
hi
need to communicate and tell people when they have made a purchase when it is going to leave you by date,not for us to follow and get told july.you have a great product and we purchased from you before.just need to communicate better
thanks
Asked two questions and got a no both times
A few issues have to be sorted out hopefully on Monday.
Hey Brendon, thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. We appreciate it!
Living in regional Australia, it’s annoying that I have to drive to the nearest town because the sender, Australian Direct, has denied me the right to have Australia Post ‘safe drop’ the parcel. Had I known that I would have to take time off work and drive for an hour to pick up a $39 relay I would have bought the bloody thing in town and saved myself time and money. What’s the point of internet sales if you have to drive into town anyway. PITA
Hey David, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback! We're sorry you haven't had a positive experience with our couriers, unfortunately we have had parcels go missing etc, however you can contact us directly and we can organise authority to leave.
Australian Direct is rated 4.84 based on 1,628 reviews