Australian Direct Reviews

darren
Australian Direct 5 star review on 8th June 2020
John
More Photos & Videos
The online purchase from Australia Direct was quick and seamless. All Kickass products look tough and durable and are marketed beautifully by Australia Direct. I just bought a battery charger because it was great value for the money when compared with the opposition. I'm now very keen on the Premium Battery Box as a great plug in dual system for the 4bie...
Thank you i ordered my article on monday and it was in my post box on thursday 4 days that is is what I cal, service thank you so much as your service to me is unbeatable Trevor Cordwell
Thanks for the great feedback Trevor, we're stoked to hear you're happy with the experience! Enjoy your new products!
Simple easy and painless. A pleasure to buy from these guys, I bought a couple of times from them.
We're glad to hear it Mark, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Looking forward to dealing with you again soon!
I like how they try to get my order to me quick as possible
Thanks for the great review Reece!
Very satisfied πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
We're glad to hear it Blake, thanks for the great feedback!
Bought a AC to DC charger and performs as expected. Cheap, good quality and fast delivery. Will definitely be buying from them again
Thanks for the great feedback Joshua, good to hear you're happy with your new charger! We look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
i have brought a few things now and the service is really good and i love the quality of the products. The KICKASS Lithium Handy Pack - Built-in 200W Inverter & Accessory Sockets
is the best thing ever i run my 40l fridge all day and only drops to 80%.
Hey James, thanks for the great review mate! We're happy to hear you're pleased with your Handy Pack, looking forward to dealing with you again soon!
Great service quick and easy
To
Deal with. My partner turned around and order a fridge
Freezer we were so impressed with service
Thanks for the feedback Kim, we're happy to hear that! We hope you enjoy your new fridge.
It was easy enough to find the item I wanted on the website and literally took 5 minutes to order it. Unfortunately during these times I have to wait longer to receive it but that’s understandable at these moments.
We're glad to hear you found the experience nice and easy Bree, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you enjoy your new products!
Simple and easy to navigate website. Great products for my van.
Glad to hear it Ramesh, thanks so much for the great feedback. We hope you enjoy your new products!
As an older caravan , campertrailer and 4 wheel driver it is great to see an online site that not only sells a great product in all shapes sizes and prices but then supplies easy to understand tutorials and educational videos hosted by an owner obviously passionately loving his line of work.
Thanks for the great feedback Mervyn, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the experience. We hope your enjoy your new products, and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future!
Web site is very easy to use and every time i have rang for an inquiry the staff have been very helpful. Deliveries have always had a quick turn around and have always receive the product as described on the web site. Always a pleasure to do business with you guys. Thanks Sam Mangano
Thanks for the awesome review Sam, we're super glad to hear that you're happy with your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your gear, and we look forward to dealing with you again soon!
Very easy ordering process. Great price too.
Glad to hear it Jay, thanks for the feedback!
Great products at a good price,just purchased a camping ensuite shower, buying online is easy and the Website is informative and has great videos for setting up camping gear, they will be my go-to store for camping equipment.
We're happy to hear you're pleased with the experience William, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
Bought dual batt kit little while back. Very happy with it. Now bought 12v car fridge. Great price. Website very easy search and purchase. Would recommend to anyone. 5 stars
We're glad to hear you're happy with your purchases Patrick, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
Great quality and very very fast delivery on the shower tent
Can't wait to get the Fridge / Freezer it will make our Caravan trips perfect thank you Australian Direct Regards Lyn Lee
Thanks for the great review Lynda, we hope you enjoy your new gear!
very good information great service and easy to find what you need
Thanks for the great feedback!
I am very happy with my order and how quick they respond in email.
We're glad to hear it Tina, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback!
Australia Direct - kickass is exactly that. The website is so simple to navigate and all of the product information is just there. Even on your smart phone. Clear and easy to find. The product videos are very informative and honest.
Once you have selected your item (More often items) one click and your at the checkout where you will find all the payment and shipping options. Again Kickass.
Simple to use, quality products with every questions answered. Kickass
Hey Jason, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad that you found our website user-friendly, and it's great to hear that you're happy with the experience overall. We hope you enjoy your new gear!
Communication from Australian Direct was excellent , letting me know that some items had sold out and that they had been placed on back order. They gave me several options as too the delivery or to cancel the order if I wanted.
We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the experience Anthony, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
Australian Direct is rated 4.85 based on 1,291 reviews