Australian Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Australian Direct

Tell us how Australian Direct made you happy
I have changed this review due to a technical issue, either on Aus direct or my side where I did not receive follow up emails they sent. I retract my sh#t review now that I have knowledge they did try make an effort. They have since contacted me trying to rectify the issue.
Posted 39 minutes ago
Highly recommend these guys. Their videos are extremely informative. I literally knew nothing about a dual battery set up before finding this site. After sending them a few emails of most likely stupid questions they responded quickly and professionally. I cannot recommend this company enough. Already sent links to some of my friends that are looking into their own set ups. Cheers guys!
Great products at very reasonable prices and fast dispatch Good company to deal with
Thanks John!
Good quality and good service
Good to hear, thanks Stephen!
I purchased the KickAss 12V 130W Portable Travel Oven, it’s extremely well made and works beautifully, I cooked up some chicken tenders in it whilst driving and I arrived at my destination with lunch ready! It’s a dead set winner in my opinion and is excellent value.
Awesome Ian, glad to hear it! Thanks for the review.
Purchased the Vacuum Food Sealer. Good quality and works well. The vacuum function is faster than I thought and the bags are of good quality. The benefit of this unit is that it can be powered by 240 or 12v many of the other products I looked at were only 240v.
Thanks for your review, glad to hear you are happy with our Food Sealer!
As a complete newbie to campers I have been very impressed with the videos and equipment. Managed to install a dual battery system and power from car to camper on my own. Quite chuffed!
That's awesome Michael, thanks so much for the review!
Website is fantastic and straight forward. All the info you need right down to the smallest details are available within each products page. AD is by far my favourite place for my 12v gear! Better than RedArc!
Great to hear Ryan! Thanks for the awesome review.
My item was so quick to arrive and couldn’t have asked for a better product the quality is just outstanding thanks so much
Thanks for the awesome review Daniel, we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
Hav'nt recieved my goods as yet. But the order process is very easy. My goods have been dispatched very early in the process. Your web site is very easy to follow with a great range. The whole process is easy. This isnt my first purchase, so the experience has bought me back. Good products while good service.
Glad to hear it Miki, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
Products was dispatched super fast, and well priced!
Thanks for the review!
The web site provides extensive information on all products available 🤙
Glad to hear you found our website helpful David, thanks for the review!
Well so far so good, ordering was easy and the website was informative and easy to use!
Great to hear, thanks for the review!
All good thanks
Thanks Stephen!
I have been dealing with Australian Direct for a number of years and bought many items from them, I have always found them courteous polite and full of helpful advice. I’ve had a couple of minor warranty issues and they have replaced the items with out a quibble, I still buy from them and always will. Thanks very much Kickass.
Great to hear Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Have bought a few things over the last couple of months. The service has been awesome. Recommended totally
Thanks for the review Brett!
Easy to navigate website, plenty of good info and videos, highly recommend.
Glad to hear you found our website easy to use Steve, thanks for the review!
Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Website is smooth and it makes me look forward to my next purchase, which I am sure will be very soon!
Great to hear Daniel, thanks for the review!
I’m new to all this and using the web site to order was easy especially with the videos to help kind of understand what is going on with products and installation process. Can’t wait to get my gear I have ordered & put it together slowly. I’m sure I have made mistake somewhere and have to revisit again, looking forward to it.
Thanks for the review Ciro! Enjoy your products.
Great service Great Products!!
Glad to hear it Darren, thank you!
Australian Direct is rated 4.80 based on 183 reviews