Australian Direct Reviews

Australian Direct Reviews | 9th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 8th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 2nd July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Couldn’t get ahold of anyone about tracking a delivery
Hi Cody, we will get our customer service team to call you directly with some tracking information.
Great online shopping catalogue however let down by product workmanship and warranty process.

Will continue to buy products due to convenience.
It took an email and 2 phone calls, before my question was answered, I hope that my inverter performs better than that.
Hey Leigh, we're really sorry about the delay in getting back to you, we have had a huge amount of enquiries with the easing of restrictions nationwide and our Customer Support team are working really hard to get through them all. I'm glad your enquiry was resolved and appreciate your understanding.
Customer service was not helpful phone 2 times no one phone me back poor service
Hey Gordon, I'm really sorry you had difficulty getting through to our Support Staff. We have been inundated with enquiries since the easing of restrictions nationwide, i've noted down your details and will have one of our Customer Support team members to get in contact with you ASAP. Thanks for your understanding.
We had to order our 75 litre fridge so we dont know yet. Ordering parts of the website worked well and the specs on all the parts were great.
Thanks for the feedback Tristan!
Hey Guys I would love to write a positive review but unfortunately its been a few days and I haven't even received an email of dispatch for my item im sure once i receive my item and set it up i will be able to write a positive one
Hey Steven, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback. Unfortunately, the product you ordered is currently out of stock, which meant that your order was put on backorder. I can see that your order has now been cancelled, and you will be issued with a refund in the coming days. We really apologize for the inconvenience!
Good products not so great service. On-line orders are processed and delivered quickly, but when needing to speak with someone regarding our fridge not working (while on a camping holiday) we could only leave a message, the phones were not being answered. While they said that all calls will be returned, it took them 3 weeks to return our call !!! Not good enough
Can't get through on the phone and they do not recall me
G'day Keith. Sorry to hear you couldn't get through to the team mate, unfortunately we are experiencing a huge amount of traffic on our phone lines at the moment. If you'd like to send us a message on Facebook with your phone number, we'll have someone contact you immediately. Again, we really apologize for this Keith. Take care!
Poor after sales communication
Product I bought is on back order. Have to wait another 1.5 months before they may have it in stock. Apart from having to wait on stock to arrive the service has been pretty good. Pretty prompt email to let me know what was going on and an option to refund if I didn’t want to wait for stock to arrive
Hi Nick, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately COVID-19 has greatly impacted on the manufacturing and shipping times of our products, and as a result the wait times for new stock are a little longer than usual. But, we're glad to hear you are happy with the experience otherwise!
The package deals is more expensive than when you bought them separately, can't understand so I bought what I needs because comparing to other likes 4WD Super...etc is practical and suit me if I want to swat vehicle and need to use dual battery on either one.
Good products but shipping needs to be better
Love their product range, however when I need an answer on a particular item I find that on every occasion I am not connected with a sales agent, it becomes frustrating. Particularly when I am prepared to buy from Australian Direct (Kick Ass) At the time of my phone call. I like many others prefer to talk to an agent rather than a computer
Thanks for the feedback Ron, it's great to hear you're happy with our products! We would like to apologize that you weren't able to get through to our support team. Due to the lifting of restrictions, we are experiencing a huge volume of calls at the moment. If you do have any questions about any of our gear, feel free to send us a message on Facebook or email us and we'll be happy to help out!
I had a lot of troubles atteh checkout time, it was extremely slow in updating the delivery items, the first time I tried it in Microsoft Edge, it went out to paypal and went on forever and came back saying it had issues. I then went to chrome and it was more responsive but kept having issues in teh delivery part where you enter postcodes, it takes forever to update delivery item and then when going out to paypal it would come back saying the delvery post code was missing etc etc. I nearly gave up and you would have lost an order.
Hi Mark, thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, due to the large amount of traffic on our site at the moment, the checkout process has been a little slower than usual. We are currently working to get this operating as normal, and we really apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.
I had to refresh the page a few times
Have not received my order yet so can't comment
The website was easy to navigate but did find some items listed in odd groupings. ie not all inverters can be found in this category.
Thank you for the feedback! We'll be taking this into account to improve our listings and category layouts. Once again, thank you for pointing this out.
Disappointed I haven't got my product as the item came with good recommendations...If I could have waited a bit longer I would have, next time I'll check the stock to see the availability....thank you.
Hi Steve! Unfortunately due to COVID-19 the wait time on our incoming stock has been extended to longer than usual. We're really sorry you missed out on your products, and we hope to deal with you again soon!
Great battery very happy
Great to hear, thanks for the review!
I am really happy with my new portable kickass shower from Australia direct. It took over 3 months to arrive but it was worth the wait!.
Great to hear you're happy with your shower Melanie! Thanks for your patience while we waited for new stock to arrive, and thank you for the review!
Australian Direct is rated 4.85 based on 1,698 reviews