Australian Direct Reviews

Australian Direct Reviews | 8th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 2nd July 2020
Easy to order. Great communication
Posted 17 minutes ago
Products look to be good quality, well packaged, quick delivery. Thank you.
Posted 24 minutes ago
Bought the Kickass plug & play dual battery wiring kit from Australian Direct late Monday afternoon and it arrived by Wednesday lunch time. Comprehensive kit with good quality components for a great price. Couldn't be happier!
Bought the kick-ass instant hot water and shower awning 2 weeks ago, picked up from the warehouse. Just got back from a camping trip worked absolutely awesome couldn't be happier.
Website is easy to move through and making a purchase was simple and easy.
Easy to order
Great product, great service and value for money. What more can I say
Renovating a Caravan at the moment and we are decking out the Van in all KickAss products. Started with the 120AH batteries x3 and a 12volt charger that were on sale and as a package deal x2. Items were delivered on time and work fantastically. Will be back to add on to our purchases!
I purchased the kick ass shower tent , It looks like a great product cant wait to get it and fit the the car it will come in handy for all sorts of occasions , even when we are mowing our block of land and the wife needs to go to the toilet.

Cheers
Ordering was quick and easy. I forgot to add some parts to my cart so the neslxt day I rang and spoke to Andy who was extremely helpful in adding the items I forgot to my order.
Hey Liam, we're happy to hear you're pleased with the experience mate! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.
The KickAss undies are an awsome product - very comfortable and stop the legs from chaffing. Bamboo is a great product - you should try them in hemp as well !!
Great to hear you love your undies Martyn, thanks for the feedback!
My wife calls it "doing a Matt", I'm Matt. I pre-purchase research everything before I make a decision. Happy to say I made the decision. Very happy with my order. Excellent quality products and competitive prices.
Stoked to hear you're happy with your gear Matt, thanks heaps for the awesome feedback!
Very easy to deal with, prompt shipment and item is as described and good quality
We're happy to hear that Joshua, thanks for the review!
Web page was easy to follow and use with good details of products
We're glad to hear you found our site helpful and informative Gary, thanks for the great feedback!
Very easy and hassle free ordering procedure. Confirmation came through immediately. Cannot wait to receive my items
Great to hear you're pleased with the experience Martynas, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you enjoy your new gear.
Products look like good quality, can't wait to start the van build.
Hey Mitchell, thanks for the review mate! We hope you enjoy your products - be sure to send through some pics of your new gear in action!
I found the website easy to navigate and the information on the product of purchase very helpful, clear and easy to understand. Will definitely recommend Australian direct to mates.
We're glad to hear that Rae, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
A Great consumer experience in dealing with Australian direct. Everything was a great experience! customer service, website, tutorial videos, communication, youtube and product itself was a pleasure. Thank you Australian Direct team, I look forward to my next purchase .
Thanks for the awesome review Michael, we're super glad to hear you're pleased with the experience! Looking forward to dealing with you again soon :)
Cheap prices and great user-friendly website
Great to hear, thanks for the review!
Very happy with the purchasing experience on the Website. All the products are very well detailed. Very satisfied overall.
Great to hear you're happy with the experience, thanks for the great review!
Australian Direct is rated 4.84 based on 1,696 reviews